Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Forged Perfomance expirence!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 08:42 AM
b18c1turboed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
^You ARE a moron.

I work for a big contractor. If we bid a project and it gets done we say we expect it will take six months to complete, and it actually takes seven, does that make us a liar? What if it only takes five, are we still liars?

Look, car stuff NEVER happens as fast as they say it will. Little issue come up and things happen that can delay the process. You're going to get your car back. But, maybe you should have confronted Sharif about this personally instead of making a complete *** of yourself on a public forum.

So you bid on a job? Get approved then sit on your hands 1 month before starting the job, then ask for more time?
damm good thing i didnt have you build my house, i would still be homeless!!!

and don’t you think going in that other post and him saying, well all the rods bent I suggest upgrading or not pushing the motor this hard would have been good info for future client?

Instead of misleading making them assume the car made this power and was fine. That right there is kind of shady to me!

Shariff has been confronted so many times, their is no point in it anymore!
Old 01-04-2009, 08:43 AM
MMC Racing

Originally Posted by b18c1turboed

Its funny how we drop off a brand new car, and we are the moron, for taking it too a shop that everyone on here respects!

Do you know how many times the car was promised back? 8 times. You say you cant rush this stuff. True, but when you are barely ordering the parts needed too assemble the motor, the day you are suppose to give the car back, how is that acceptable? And then saying oh i forgot the gasket kit, then turning around and saying oh i forgot the bearings.
How about we hear back from Sharif on a few of these points.
  1. Was there any sign of modification to the car when it was dropped off? I'm having a hard time believing that a 1500 mile car had bent rods if it wasn't modified.
  2. OP claims Sharif forgot to order parts in a timely manor which caused delays.. True or False
  3. Giving the loaner car would be to me above and beyond. What was the motivation? Was there something that happened to the car while in the shop that Sharif felt they owed this service to the OP. There was talk about a fired employee - any connection?
That all.. Lets try to deal with facts here and get over that the OP seems to have a 5th grade education.

Last edited by MMC Racing; 01-04-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:44 AM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by XKR
I am going to help you because you tried to help me.....here is how you can get your car back into FP and Sharif will never know its your car.

First ....change the License plate....then remove the VIN plate....then have your Mommy or girlfriend bring the car to forged....have them do all the talking... He will then fix your car....If you need anymore help...just let me know.
Mike, that plan will never work. Caesar will almost certainly recognize the lingering smell around this car and never allow any of the techs to work on it.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:45 AM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by XKR

D@mn....I have this funny feeling in the bottom of my tummy that you will be returning back to FP to correct a major mishap. Just keep in mind that all the Top VQ shops on here are all friends....they communicate all the time. Your name has already been emailed to all of them.

I am going to help you because you tried to help me.....here is how you can get your car back into FP and Sharif will never know its your car.

First ....change the License plate....then remove the VIN plate....then have your Mommy or girlfriend bring the car to forged....have them do all the talking... He will then fix your car....If you need anymore help...just let me know.

hahah that was Funny... ill give you credit!!!
Old 01-04-2009, 08:47 AM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by MMC Racing
[*]Was there any sign of modification to the car when it was dropped off? I'm having a hard time believing that a 1500 mile car had bent rods if it wasn't modified.

Car was lowered and had a full Stillen exaust system. That was installed by another shop. That was all!!!
Old 01-04-2009, 08:48 AM
MMC Racing

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
^You ARE a moron.

I work for a big contractor. If we bid a project and it gets done we say we expect it will take six months to complete, and it actually takes seven, does that make us a liar? What if it only takes five, are we still liars?

Look, car stuff NEVER happens as fast as they say it will. Little issue come up and things happen that can delay the process. You're going to get your car back. But, maybe you should have confronted Sharif about this personally instead of making a complete *** of yourself on a public forum.
Does your contracts include late penalties or maybe a bonus incentive for finishing early? I often serve as project manager on big contracts, so I don't tend to let people off so easy for not sticking to time tables. The reason MOST shops can't keep a schedule is because they have no training or background in doing so. They are technical/mechanical people who went into business and they don't know how to manage time or juggle multiple big projects.

*edit* - just to add, any project manager would work risk reserve into a budget and time estimate. This is so you can deliver as promised. The risk as someone proposing a project is if they give a realistic timetable, they know they may not get the business if the person wants it done faster.

Last edited by MMC Racing; 01-04-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:56 AM
XKR

Look groupie. He shouldn’t promise something he cant complete in the manner he said he would. Or taken on a job that he couldn’t complete in the time frame given.

We never asked he too fix the car for Free, NEVER!!! But their would have been legal action taken shortly after, we never signed a wavier. He promised the world too us and under delivered.
No i don’t work in the industry, thank god! All you might think we are being ungrateful, where not by no means. But when he feels the need to post about a car then not give the full story it makes you wonder about his creditability.
Some of you people posting in here gave him praises in that thread, would you have done the same knowing the true story about the car. Sine some are nut swingers!!!

Their is a lot more stuff that happened during this transaction that left a real sour taste, Everyone says you have a built car you have this blah blah blah. It don’t matter, At the very start he lied about the time frame , telling us 2 weeks. Then holding the car for over 1 1/2 months before even touching the car. is that good customer service.
Lying before you even touch a car. Yes stuff comes up, but how can you explain that?

You cant!!!! You might think that we are ungrateful for all that he did, why shouldn’t we be. He caused us to spend a hell of a lot more. Trust me by the time this is all said in done their will be well over 20K of stuff that we never wanted to begin with.

You can say we where a moron for turboing the car and so forth. well we thought the car was in the hands of someone that knew what he was doing. Obviously we where mislead. he has tuned over 500 stock blocks and never had this problem? that’s hard to believe.

Then saying the rods must have been defective? and trying too pass the blame elsewhere. Sure!!! Then telling us too take the car, that the ticking is normal? what kind of mechanic would even suggest that.

And wow he gave a loaner car, that specks volume about him. Not really!!

Its funny how we drop off a brand new car, and we are the moron, for taking it too a shop that everyone on here respects!

Do you know how many times the car was promised back? 8 times. You say you cant rush this stuff. True, but when you are barely ordering the parts needed too assemble the motor, the day you are suppose to give the car back, how is that acceptable? And then saying oh i forgot the gasket kit, then turning around and saying oh i forgot the bearings.

I’m sorry but if we knew it was going to be so much hassle we would have kept the car NA. You might say we are ungrateful, but until you are in this situation or spending the money that you shouldn’t have to be spending you really have no valid argument!
Dude...you scared me...I thought these guys on here ran you away. Glad to have you back.

Just make sure when you go back to Forged on Monday, you dig up some good dirt. Remember...time lines does not make a good story I need real DIRT Yes Sharif is a good friend....but a crackhead would rob his own mother.....I am dying for a good story here
Old 01-04-2009, 09:01 AM
diwun67

But when he feels the need to post about a car then not give the full story it makes you wonder about his creditability.
The countless other satisfied customers here will lend to his "creditability" Did you mean credibility by the way?

well we thought the car was in the hands of someone that knew what he was doing. Obviously we where mislead. he has tuned over 500 stock blocks and never had this problem? that’s hard to believe.
Your stupidity and newbness...it's immeasurable
And wow he gave a loaner car, that specks volume about him. Not really!!
Umm, YES IT DOES

I’m sorry but if we knew it was going to be so much hassle we would have kept the car NA. You might say we are ungrateful, but until you are in this situation or spending the money that you shouldn’t have to be spending you really have no valid argument!
Finally, you admit what you should've done because you can't handle the game of FI'ing a factory NA car.

BTW check my sig, I'm no n00b to FI, I've been @ 400whp for over a year and a half and 23k FI miles on my stock block. Small potatoes compared to alot of other FI guys here, but still.

XKR, you're welcome
Old 01-04-2009, 09:03 AM
Chi-TownWarrior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

b18c1turboed.... .......just stop, you're not getting anywhere. Who do you think we're going to believe? You? No or Sharif? Yes.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:03 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by ToastZ
Mike, that plan will never work. Caesar will almost certainly recognize the lingering smell around this car and never allow any of the techs to work on it.
D@mn......You are right....OP!!! OP!!!! Change of plans !!!! Do not send car back to Forged until I contact you with a new plan Wheeew..that would have been ugly !
Old 01-04-2009, 09:05 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by diwun67
Had I been drinking coffee, my monitor would be covered in it right now hahahaha
Old 01-04-2009, 09:06 AM
b18c1turboed

You know something else. We weren’t their when the car was tuned. Shariff tuned it for what he thought was safe. We never told him to keep turning up the boost, we had no say in how much power or boost was going to be pushing. You would think for someone that
has tuned well over 500 cars he would have stopped where he thought was safe. But he pushed the motor too its breaking point.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:08 AM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by Chi-TownWarrior
b18c1turboed.... .......just stop, you're not getting anywhere. Who do you think we're going to believe? You? No or Sharif? Yes.

Really could careless. Believe him all you want. But the fact that a very knowledgeable tuner, blew a motor and pushed it beyond it breaking point boggles my mind.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

You know something else. We weren’t their when the car was tuned. Shariff tuned it for what he thought was safe. We never told him to keep turning up the boost, we had no say in how much power or boost was going to be pushing. You would think for someone that
has tuned well over 500 cars he would have stopped where he thought was safe. But he pushed the motor too its breaking point.

I said we didn’t start out with that intention, but damm we aren’t stupid!! Why wouldn’t we have built it. But you can even ask Shariff, we told him too only tune it at 500Hp, what a stock motor would hold...

We don’t have nooone to impress with a dyno queen! Its not a supra
get the freakin story straight. you have just made yourself out to be a LIAR!
Old 01-04-2009, 09:11 AM
diwun67

Originally Posted by XKR

Really could careless. Believe him all you want. But the fact that a very knowledgeable tuner, blew a motor and pushed it beyond it breaking point boggles my mind.
You just said you weren't there while he was tuning, yet you claim to know exactly what he did when you weren't there.

Keep it up man, this is hilarious
Old 01-04-2009, 09:12 AM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z

get the freakin story straight. you have just made yourself out to be a LIAR!

Liar no. What we told and what he did is too different things? We could have told him 800hp would he have done it, all tuners do what they think is safe, Obviously he didn’t have the experience tuning a new car!! or knowing its limits.

I have gotten many cars tuned 800+, my tuner knows when too stop and not push car too limits! or beyond them!!
Old 01-04-2009, 09:14 AM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by diwun67

You just said you weren't there while he was tuning, yet you claim to know exactly what he did when you weren't there.

Keep it up man, this is hilarious

hmmmm.. we weren’t their. He posted dyno charts too Promote his business.!!! And posted info about car without permission!
Old 01-04-2009, 09:15 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

2 things I hate

#1: Scammers.

#2: Liars that are trying to discredit others.

you sir have proven to be a #2
Old 01-04-2009, 09:17 AM
b18c1turboed

we told him too only tune it at 500Hp, what a stock motor would hold...

So, since we thought it would hold it, and Shariff does this on a daily basis. And he told us it would hold that plus more, where in the wrong!!!

Damm we where just in the wrong no matter how you guys look at it.

I guess we are in the wrong for paying him for his service for something he promised also. I guess we in the wrong for dropping a new car off too someone that is suppose to be respected. Or wanting to pay his bill or paying the price he quoted us.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:18 AM
diwun67

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
2 things I hate

#1: Scammers.

#2: Liars that are trying to discredit others.

you sir have proven to be a #2
A drowning rat will do anything I say BAN!!!

Quick Reply: Forged Perfomance expirence!!!