Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Forged Perfomance expirence!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 06:45 PM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chuquison
He wants to show that he is more of a man than the OP! show that he has customer service!

I just hope OP returns the is300 in good conditions! People tend to treat cars that are not theirs like a rental that is about to see mor air time than michael jordan (jeff foxworthY)

ladies im going to bed I have to work early morning! add me as a freind Coach and XKR

im out like a fat girl playing dodgeball!

Fur Sur .....send Coach to bed also..PLEASE!!!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 06:49 PM
dkuvila

dude i totally agree. the guy cant just bs customers like that. youd think after a couple of months of the customer waiting, the guy would make that car his #1 priority...
Old 01-03-2009, 06:51 PM
chuquison

Originally Posted by dkuvila
dude i totally agree. the guy cant just bs customers like that. youd think after a couple of months of the customer waiting, the guy would make that car his #1 priority...
I was going to bed and saw this fresh meat!!!! go XKR go after him!

read about 5 post into it and maybe 6 post back youll change your mind!

(Chuqui runs and gets the matchs and drops the gas can in his hurry!)

damn should I go to bed? man I should!

where is the shamwow when you need it VINCE SAID HE WAS GOING TO CLEAN UP THESE NEWB STAINS

Last edited by chuquison; 01-03-2009 at 06:53 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:55 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by dkuvila

You are going to have to read.....You dont know whats going on here....your post proves that.....We will go over this again tomorrow.....I am going to bed.

I will save you for later just in case you still feel the same way tomorrow.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:56 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by chuquison
I was going to bed and saw this fresh meat!!!! go XKR go after him!

read about 5 post into it and maybe 6 post back youll change your mind!

(Chuqui runs and gets the matchs and drops the gas can in his hurry!)

damn should I go to bed? man I should!

where is the shamwow when you need it VINCE SAID HE WAS GOING TO CLEAN UP THESE NEWB STAINS
catch you tomorrow...
Old 01-03-2009, 06:58 PM
chuquison

Originally Posted by XKR
You are going to have to read.....You dont know whats going on here....your post proves that.....We will go over this again tomorrow.....I am going to bed.

I will save you for later just in case you still feel the same way tomorrow.
hey wear this tomorrow it might be a bit chilly!

Old 01-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Done Deal DR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tig488

holy hell, do you just like being a cawksucker or what.

of course i know that wasnt him, i know what he looks like.

dear lord, you wouldnt know sarcasm if it beat you down the 1/4 mile.

OR DID YOU REALLY THINK I THOUGHT DAN HENDERSON WAS ON THIS FORUM!

And a mod, at that! LOL
Old 01-03-2009, 07:48 PM
ttg35fort
Professional

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by coachk
Dolphins are going to spank the ravens tomorrow and I'm going to pray all night tonight that it happens...my prayers never come true
I gotta support Coachk on this one Boiled peanuts (Cajun, of course) and wings will be ready by 1:00!

Whether we win or lose tomorrow, can you think of a better way of getting into the playoffs? Knock out the Jets and the Patriots in one swoop! Makes me

Last edited by ttg35fort; 01-03-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:41 PM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

I read the first 8 pages.. and got tired.. all I got from this was... FORGED PERFORMANCE FTW!!
Old 01-03-2009, 08:44 PM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Well it was an interesting read. Nice to have something exciting on the FI forum. Anyway, looks like FP's customer service is still top notch (as I know it is with my car back there again for some goodies).

I can empathize with the OP's impatience. We all love our cars and repeated delays are tough to deal with. It's like drug withdrawal - sometimes you can't think straight. The original post is way overboard though and the OP received a well deserved smack down because of it. You sir have no idea the amount of work it takes to TT a car and build the motor, on a new platform no less. Sharif runs a shop with some very good people under him. No one is perfect but they are all experienced and well-trained. He can't control what is inherently unpredictable though. And by the way, Sharif can read any code on that ECU of yours, even without the consult 3. The only way for him to own a true consult 3 is to steal it as you have to be an authorized Nissan service center to purchase one. So until he opens a dealership, he'll have to make due with the several thousand dollar universal scanner he's got. I believe it has served him well so far. Not to mention he's a UpRev protuner, which means he can use Osiris to retune/reflash the stock HR ECU (still in beta) and/or read all the diagnostic codes.

Perhaps once the OP has his car and he's boosting 15 psi and 650 whp for a month he will return to this thread and post credit where credit is due... The OP actually acknowledged the quality work that FP puts out. The delays are just part of the process. If you think GTM or any other shop would be any quicker, you are wrong. Sam supervises techs just like Sharif does. And he checks out every car leaving, just like Sharif does. Good work takes time. You can try to find a shop that is less busy. But they would be less busy for a reason...
Old 01-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Cass007
1500 miles and bent rods on 10lbs boost seems very odd and is the one thing I think the OP has a right to be upset about, but he was offered a free rebuild to return to stock and chose otherwise, so he walked through that door on his own.

Juan - I understand your frustration, but builds do take a long time and there are always delays and setbacks. I see your point when you are constantly being told two more weeks, but aftermarket performance parts for brand new cars aren't the easiest things to come by quickly. Also, just because Sharif may be in a hurry, does not mean that machine shops or other skilled labor shops are in the same hurry. XKR's doctor office analogy is spot on, your motor build was not on the schedule and is now causing delays for other clients I am sure, but at the same time Sharif needs to keep his loyal customers happy as well, so its not like he can just drop everything and just knock your car out.

Lastly, I have a personal bias against anyone that comes on the forum and types with the grammar of a toddler. How can you expect any of us to take you seriously when it seems you cannot put a coherent thought on paper (figuratively). If your verbal skills match your writing skills, Sharif should have just said no to your business from the start.
A HUGE

After seeing both sides to the story, OP you truly ungrateful. I can't believe how unreasonable customers can be sometimes. Customers are NOT always right.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:52 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I go to work and come back and there's a 16 pg thread in the FI forum.

Ahhhh, the good old days. lmao
Old 01-03-2009, 09:02 PM
350Zdj

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

when i went to visit our local 350z-specialty shop, i saw another two fully built DE's from forged performance waiting to turn 2 Z's into mean machines.

so FP looks like it's got some good rep in other countries.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:14 PM
GodSendsDeath

Op sounds like you should have taken your cash for going FI and paid the ***** off. I am sorry, but to every story there are two sides. I am sure Sharrif might have promised a elephant and only got a giraffe ....i dunno where I am going with that one.... but the point is you need a balanced meal to really feel full, and eat junk food wont do it for you. AAtuning FTW!!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 09:38 PM
MMC Racing

Point1 - to the Chicago and Michigan guys - It doesn't snow everywhere. Atlanta gets highs in the 50's through Jan and Feb. So "down for the winter" isn't a good argument

Point2 - all shops "lie" about completion times. I went through this on a build 4 years ago (not on the Z) and I ended up missing an important event months after the original promised date. It sucks and shops should not get a free pass here. Sharif is a business man first and I'd expect better schedule/project management out of him than anyone else.

Point3 - I'm a sharif fan and former customer, so uncock the trigger on the hatemail responses..

Point4 - the OP needs to put down the pipe.

Last edited by MMC Racing; 01-03-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:41 PM
rlw222

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
First off you have no idea who the **** I am.... Let me start if off by saying this.....

I am employed by your tax dollars.. U.S.ARMY Drill Sergeant with Iraq Combat Experience....

You sound like a little whiney baby.. If you cannot PAY, DO NOT PLAY!!

700 car note, and 160 insurance is nothing.. We all pay that ****..... Cmon hit me with some stress.. You dont know what stress is little man.. So cry to someone who is Soft like you, a GUMMY BEAR....
With that attitude It makes me want to run right over to your place to have my car worked on
You are dealing with the public and have to put up with there crap that is if you want to stay in business . You can not please all the people all the time but your attitude sucks.
Who cares who you work for should we be scared of you?
I am going to either mod my car more soon or sell it and buy a zo6 I was thinking about sending my car to you but am having doubts now . Not because of the OP but your attitude I do not need it. and I have bought from Forged my S/C and other things. I was treated great and was never lied to . But this was a very childish way to show your bad temper to all prospective clients on this board.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by rlw222
With that attitude It makes me want to run right over to your place to have my car worked on
You are dealing with the public and have to put up with there crap that is if you want to stay in business . You can not please all the people all the time but your attitude sucks.
I am going to either mod my car more soon or sell it and buy a zo6 I was thinking about sending my car to you but am having doubts now . Not because of the OP but your attitude I do not need it. and I have bought from Forged my S/C and other things. I was treated great and was never lied to . But this was a very childish way to show your bad temper to all prospective clients on this board.
Good job reading................ = I dont work there.............
Old 01-03-2009, 09:51 PM
mikedbz

Originally Posted by rlw222

Your quote is from Jay'Z. What does he have to do with the speed shop?

Edit:
This board moves and posts so damn fast, Jay'Z responded before my post was created.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by mikedbz
Your quote is from Jay'Z. What does he have to do with the speed shop?
Thats why him and the OP are froinds....... grAmmaRz/reAdeng pWnz thEm..

Last edited by Jay'Z; 01-03-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:29 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
I go to work and come back and there's a 16 pg thread in the FI forum.

Ahhhh, the good old days. lmao
Brings a tear to my eye...

Quick Reply: Forged Perfomance expirence!!!