Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 09:43 PM
armt350z

Received 74 Likes on 55 Posts

toastz,
FYI I hit fuel pump limiting on a g35 with the low pressure 255 at approx 630 PS with 800cc injectors. It was in a modified stock fuel pump basket with a 8 gauge wire. Volts we saw at the pump were in between 12.9 and 13.2 VDC.

Also, 750whp on 750cc's... gooo.... we were at 81%IDC at 600whp on the 800CC's... Where can I order this voodoo at? Can I buy it by the case or can I get it in single serving sizes?
Old 04-10-2009, 05:22 AM
ToastZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by armt350z
toastz,
FYI I hit fuel pump limiting on a g35 with the low pressure 255 at approx 630 PS with 800cc injectors. It was in a modified stock fuel pump basket with a 8 gauge wire. Volts we saw at the pump were in between 12.9 and 13.2 VDC.

Also, 750whp on 750cc's... gooo.... we were at 81%IDC at 600whp on the 800CC's... Where can I order this voodoo at? Can I buy it by the case or can I get it in single serving sizes?
Your experiences seem reasonable, thanks for sharing them. I know there is a somewhat popular kenne-bell product out there I have heard about with blown mustang crowd that is a DC/DC power supply that looks at boost and will raise the voltage at the walbro as high as 17V ! I couldn't find a flow chart for a walbro at 17V, lol.

For anyone interested in how to size injectors to hp goals, Discom posted a really informative link with the math here:

http://www.rceng.com/technical.aspx

The spreadsheet at the bottom of the webpage is very helpful.

The Voodoo is only available at one shop out west, but not recommended
Old 04-10-2009, 07:23 AM
Nate76s

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okay ... I'm bored at work ...someone post more vids or more drama
Old 04-10-2009, 07:33 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by ToastZ
http://www.rceng.com/technical.aspx

The spreadsheet at the bottom of the webpage is very helpful.

The Voodoo is only available at one shop out west, but not recommended
Did scott approve this formula

This question goes out to all the JWT dealers....Why hasn't Jim Wolf responded to this misleading statement about his product This lie goes way back to the days of VRT when claims of 750-800 whp was being made about his product.....but then scott stretched the lie by adding 500cc injectors, single walboro, NO EMS, and no RFS.

For him to be silent about this I feel places him dead in the center of this smoke and mirrors game being perpetrated by scott/RA.VRT. I am being told that Jim is well aware of the claims scott is making about the 700bb making 750-800 whp .....but yet allows this misleading act to continue One of my agents spoke to Jim in person about it ..and all Jim did was smile and say " Not possible".... but yet still supports this liar/con man

If he is willing to allow a snake like scott to continue to mislead the uninformed customer on the limits of his products....is he any better than scott

For those of you that are not aware of how all this started with the out right lie by scott...let me inform you..

This goes back to the days when scott was in somewhat good standing on this website. He use to come on here trying to out do the other vendors like FP and GTM because he hated them the most. He made claims that they would over charge and over build customers cars and that he could do the same for half the price...

The overbuild part may have been true....but when I build a 500whp car...I dont want the car to be at its utmost limit when it hits 500whp...I dont want my injectors to be at 150% at full boost....I want room for error. So in this case....overbuilding is the correct move for me.

So he took the lie too far by claiming he had made 750-800whp using the 700bb turbo's when FP and GTM could not...so that makes him better...The plan was to make it look like FP and GTM were ripping you off....but it back fired...he did not expect you all to call him out like this and show him to be the one doing the robbery..... Fast forward over 4 years and he still cannot provide the proof of such power.

All we get is fake dyno's.....used pistons with welds...thicker wires to fuel pumps and a burned up G35 !!!

If it were not for Turbo Tim...we all would have never know what a 700bb turbo looks like at 800whp..

[/

Last edited by XKR; 04-10-2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:39 AM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by XKR

This question goes out to all the JWT dealers....Why hasn't Jim Wolf responded to this misleading statement about his product This lie goes way back to the days of VRT when claims of 750-800 whp was being made about his product.....but then scott stretched the lie by adding 500cc injectors, single walboro, NO EMS, and no RFS.

For him to be silent about this I feel places him dead in the center of this smoke and mirrors game being perpetrated by scott/RA.VRT. I am being told that Jim is well aware of the claims scott is making about the 700bb making 750-800 whp .....but yet allows this misleading act to continue One of my agents spoke to Jim in person about it ..and all Jim did was smile and say " Not possible".... but yet still supports this liar/con man
http://www.jimwolftechnology.com/cus...asp?PartID=476

http://www.jimwolftechnology.com/wol...UEL_SYSTEM.pdf

JWT claims these injectors flow 555cc at 3.5bar (50psi) capable of 600hp+ using the JWT FMU and fuel rail mods. Seems really similar to what is on the OP's car.

600hp+ on those injectors with a single walbro seems suspect to me. The numbers don't seem to support the claims unless you run the injectors at over 95% duty cycle.

Last edited by ToastZ; 04-10-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:50 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by XKR

If he is willing to allow a snake like scott to continue to mislead the uninformed customer on the limits of his products....is he any better than scott

For those of you that are not aware of how all this started with the out right lie by scott...let me inform you..

This goes back to the days when scott was in somewhat good standing on this website. He use to come on here trying to out do the other vendors like FP and GTM because he hated them the most. He made claims that they would over charge and over build customers cars and that he could do the same for half the price...

The overbuild part may have been true....but when I build a 500whp car...I dont want the car to be at its utmost limit when it hits 500whp...I dont want my injectors to be at 150% at full boost....I want room for error. So in this case....overbuilding is the correct move for me.

So he took the lie too far by claiming he had made 750-800whp using the 700bb turbo's when FP and GTM could not...so that makes him better...The plan was to make it look like FP and GTM were ripping you off....but it back fired...he did not expect you all to call him out like this and show him to be the one doing the robbery..... Fast forward over 4 years and he still cannot provide the proof of such power.

All we get is fake dyno's.....used pistons with welds...thicker wires to fuel pumps and a burned up G35 !!!

If it were not for Turbo Tim...we all would have never know what a 700bb turbo looks like at 800whp..

[/

I thought that dyno chart was pretty funny. But what do I know? I should have said ar ar ar ruf ruf ruf.Now that gets people rolling
Old 04-10-2009, 10:49 AM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ToastZ
http://www.jimwolftechnology.com/cus...asp?PartID=476

http://www.jimwolftechnology.com/wol...UEL_SYSTEM.pdf

JWT claims these injectors flow 555cc at 3.5bar (50psi) capable of 600hp+ using the JWT FMU and fuel rail mods. Seems really similar to what is on the OP's car.

600hp+ on those injectors with a single walbro seems suspect to me. The numbers don't seem to support the claims unless you run the injectors at over 95% duty cycle.
Doesn't JWT tend to use estimated Crank Horse Power? In which case, figure this should be good for high 400, low 500 RWHP?

IE: JWT 530 700 850 as crank, not RW?
Old 04-10-2009, 12:47 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
Why hasn't Jim Wolf responded to this misleading statement about his product
no offense, but I highly doubt Jim Wolf would spend any time on internet drama... frankly, I think he is beyond that.

Just because he doesn’t jump on this (or any website) and refute a bogus claim does not mean he is the source of the claim or endorses the claim. But I wouldn’t hold him accountable for not jumping in and playing reality police. I know if I were in his position I wouldn’t waste time with anything like that... after all, what good would you be then?
Old 04-10-2009, 01:05 PM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by iStan
Doesn't JWT tend to use estimated Crank Horse Power? In which case, figure this should be good for high 400, low 500 RWHP?

Yep, that would certainly make more sense. Assuming the claims for the fuel upgrade are for 600hp flywheel, the 550cc injectors still seem too small unless you run them at a very high duty cycle ( 90-95% ).
Old 04-10-2009, 01:34 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by OCG35
no offense, but I highly doubt Jim Wolf would spend any time on internet drama... frankly, I think he is beyond that.

Just because he doesn’t jump on this (or any website) and refute a bogus claim does not mean he is the source of the claim or endorses the claim. But I wouldn’t hold him accountable for not jumping in and playing reality police. I know if I were in his position I wouldn’t waste time with anything like that... after all, what good would you be then?
No offense taken.....but I was not talking about him coming on here.....He has a website and he should make it clear on there that his 700bb turbo's will NOT make 750 much more 800whp..... Its not like this false claim started with this website....this has been going on now for over 4 years starting with VRT and now it continues with RA.

If I had a product that was being sold through vendors...and one of them were making outrageous claims about this product...I would contact that vendor and ask him to correct those claims or he would lose the right to sell such product.

I know companies that contact vendors all the time about under-pricing their products.....whats wrong with contacting a vendor about misrepresenting such product?

I was one of those that felt that the 700bb could make 650 whp on DD when the right components were added.... I have a set for sale...and I am quite clear to those that are interested that IT WILL NOT MAKE 650 whp DD.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:44 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by iStan

Stan...thats correct....those numbers are crank readings.....So if scott was saying 750 to 800whp using the 850bb....than no one would have called him out on those claims....i am quite sure if the 850bb was out then...scott would have been the first to reach 1000whp with them
Old 04-10-2009, 02:01 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
No offense taken.....but I was not talking about him coming on here.....He has a website and he should make it clear on there that his 700bb turbo's will NOT make 750 much more 800whp..... Its not like this false claim started with this website....this has been going on now for over 4 years starting with VRT and now it continues with RA.

If I had a product that was being sold through vendors...and one of them were making outrageous claims about this product...I would contact that vendor and ask him to correct those claims or he would lose the right to sell such product.

I know companies that contact vendors all the time about under-pricing their products.....whats wrong with contacting a vendor about misrepresenting such product?

I was one of those that felt that the 700bb could make 650 whp on DD when the right components were added.... I have a set for sale...and I am quite clear to those that are interested that IT WILL NOT MAKE 650 whp DD.
Jim Wolf doesn't have to come on the forums. But he could be doing A LOT MORE than he has done for the last 4 years reference the BS hype that Scott Bush keeps asserting about JWT products! As it is, it looks like Jim supports Scott (with product supply, tuning, and dyno use) and doesn't care about Scott using the JWT name to commit fraud on members of the VQ community. An ethical company would sever all ties and not continue a business relationship with a vendor that is maliciously misrepresenting the company's product. Quite frankly, I think Jim Wolf is an asshat for his continued relationship and support for VRT/RA/Scott.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 04-10-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:07 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Jim Wolf doesn't have to come on the forums. But he could be doing A LOT MORE than he has done for the last 4 years reference the BS hype that Scott Bush keeps asserting about JWT products! As it is, it looks like Jim supports Scott (with product supply, tuning, and dyno use) and doesn't care about Scott using the JWT name to commit fraud on members of the VQ community. An ethical company would sever all ties and not continue a business relationship with a vendor that is maliciously misrepresenting the company's product. Quite frankly, I think Jim Wolf is an asshat for his continued relationship and support for VRT/RA/Scott.

Well said
Old 04-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XKR
I have a set for sale...and I am quite clear to those that are interested that IT WILL NOT MAKE 650 whp DD.
willing to sell me just one of the turbos???
Old 04-10-2009, 02:13 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
willing to sell me just one of the turbos???
How about a good price on both
Old 04-10-2009, 02:22 PM
OCG35
Banned

now the thread becomes a JWT bash - brilliant
Old 04-10-2009, 02:31 PM
XKR

now the thread becomes a JWT bash - brilliant
NO...correction...This is and will always be a thread to warn others about scott/RA/VRT.......we are only stating the obvious.....scott hangs out at JWT....not like the other vendors that only communicate by phone and mail....so its in Jim's best interest to set the facts straight....his silence only make it seem that he condones scotts actions.

There are guys that work for Jim that views this thread....So I am sure that Jim is well aware of he false claims on his turbo kit.....I am quite sure that Jim does not have the " Whatsever makes my turbo's sell" attitude.

Last edited by XKR; 04-10-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:36 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
NO...correction...This is and will always be a thread to warn others about scott/RA/VRT.......we are only stating the obvious.....scott hangs out at JWT....not like the other vendors that only communicate by phone and mail....so its in Jim's best interest to set the facts straight....his silence only make it seem that he condones scotts actions.
Exactly.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:40 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
well - from a casual readers perspective (that would be me)... 115 pages and over a month of banter and not until now does the "JWT blame" get thrown into the mix... it reeks of mob boredom so new topic needs to draw fresh blood.

In the whole of things I don’t think it is a big deal - because the true reality of this entire topic is very miniscule in the whole of things and as passionate as you are about Jim Wolf needing to take corrective actions, I simply don’t think he gives a **** about the trivial stuff (and I wouldn’t either)...

This thread has been humorous and I'm certain whatever amount of "warning" and "consumer protection" you felt was needed has been exhausted by now.

I'm not suggesting letting the thread die (it has become iconic)... but I am suggesting that it now looks like you have a new agenda (possibly out of boredom). If the JWT thing was a true concern, it would have been brought up long before now.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:49 PM
XKR

well - from a casual readers perspective (that would be me)... 115 pages and over a month of banter and not until now does the "JWT blame" get thrown into the mix... it reeks of mob boredom so new topic needs to draw fresh blood.

In the whole of things I don’t think it is a big deal - because the true reality of this entire topic is very miniscule in the whole of things and as passionate as you are about Jim Wolf needing to take corrective actions, I simply don’t think he gives a **** about the trivial stuff (and I wouldn’t either)...

This thread has been humorous and I'm certain whatever amount of "warning" and "consumer protection" you felt was needed has been exhausted by now.

I'm not suggesting letting the thread die (it has become iconic)... but I am suggesting that it now looks like you have a new agenda (possibly out of boredom). If the JWT thing was a true concern, it would have been brought up long before now.

I am not the first to bring this up...you are incorrect....many members have asked the same question...Why is Jim continuing to allow scott/RA/VRT to represent his product after knowing how he is misrepresenting the abilities of such product? Please read before making such statements.....I am just repeating what has already been said.

Bored?? You must be kidding.....if I really wanted to set this thread on fire....I would just be selfish and go ahead and post everything I know and **** off members that have confided in me....so no....I am not bored....just concerned that in the future maybe other maybe mislead.

So I take it you feel misleading someone about the abiities of this turbo kit is "Trivial"???....I did not find it "TRIVIAL" when I could only make 550whp DD on a kit I felt would make at least 650 whp DD.

Last edited by XKR; 04-10-2009 at 02:55 PM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure