Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 04:35 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by krncoolwater
blah blah
well, **** sucking must be added to mrS "abilities"....

that totally different from the pm you sent.... "must be a **** cause ***** sells themselves out"

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 06-07-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:52 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
+1000. I sometimes ask myself why I even bother.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:48 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To all the people that were involved in helping this guy and the members that have recieved the PM's and invoices that he sent to me.....I know some of you are upset and some are just scratching their heads in response to the post this person made....

Look at it this way....you all saw what scott/ra/vrt was trying to do in black and white and you all prevented it.....so we did our jobs.....we saved this guy from a for sure Rappage.

This person (as he stated)contacted his lawyer....but we showed him a way to get out of this mistake an easier way....so once again we did our jobs.

Its not like we made this up.....its right there in the PM's and invoice....A rappage was taking place. scott knew we were on to him, so he quickly got this guys car out of there.....scott/ra/vrt is no fool....he saw the wording that we sent to this guy from one of our lawyers that pointed out and covered this guy from what scott was setting him up for.

Now..I could really be a SOB and post everything.....but thats not what we are all about.....its protecting the members from this kind of person that picks on the unknown or noob.

I wish this guy luck with his car....he thanks us for our help....and he said he would rather not post his real experience with scott/ra/vrt.....He has that right....

I have given him JTrans Studio's contact info incase he needs help in the future.....

So once again....good job Recon Unit

Last edited by XKR; 06-08-2009 at 05:07 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:42 AM
escobar929

^wait, but thats no fun

what if everyone wants to keep quiet, then no one will know anything?

and is the motor build? who would be happy w/ that? 360rwhp is pretty weak for a built motor...
Old 06-08-2009, 05:58 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I know the real truth so i'm satisfied
Old 06-08-2009, 06:24 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
To all the people that were involved in helping this guy and the members that have recieved the PM's and invoices that he sent to me.....I know some of you are upset and some are just scratching their heads in response to the post this person made....

Look at it this way....you all saw what scott/ra/vrt was trying to do in black and white and you all prevented it.....so we did our jobs.....we saved this guy from a for sure Rappage.

This person (as he stated)contacted his lawyer....but we showed him a way to get out of this mistake an easier way....so once again we did our jobs.

Its not like we made this up.....its right there in the PM's and invoice....A rappage was taking place. scott knew we were on to him, so he quickly got this guys car out of there.....scott/ra/vrt is no fool....he saw the wording that we sent to this guy from one of our lawyers that pointed out and covered this guy from what scott was setting him up for.

Now..I could really be a SOB and post everything.....but thats not what we are all about.....its protecting the members from this kind of person that picks on the unknown or noob.

I wish this guy luck with his car....he thanks us for our help....and he said he would rather not post his real experience with scott/ra/vrt.....He has that right....

I have given him JTrans Studio's contact info incase he needs help in the future.....

So once again....good job Recon Unit
Sorry Mike... But this guy is a spineless douchebag and in hindsight, is not the kind of person I would want to help.

His post was more complimentary of Scott than anyone else. And now that this guy has his car back in his possession, he doesn't want to tell THE REAL STORY?!?!?

RA nuthuggers FTMFL
Old 06-08-2009, 07:04 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Sorry Mike... But this guy is a spineless douchebag and in hindsight, is not the kind of person I would want to help.

His post was more complimentary of Scott than anyone else. And now that this guy has his car back in his possession, he doesn't want to tell THE REAL STORY?!?!?

RA nuthuggers FTMFL
I know what you are saying Eric.....I am also getting hammered from all the people that were involved to post everything to show the vrt/ra Nutswingers that the sack they are swing from is dirty.

I am also getting tons of PM's from people that have not seen the intel and feel that its an injustice not to share. I also understand that.

But I made a promise not to post this up. One thing I do take great joy in is that the main vrt/ra nutswinger and undercover nutswingers have not seen this intel.

Here is what I think is fear.....To Doug, Eric, Jorge, Darren, all the Mods that recieved it, Toast, Raj, and a few others....you are free to send this intel to your TRUSTED friends and instruct them not to put it in the open....

Do me a favor....I just need one of you that have received it to send it back to me....I just want to make sure you got the entire Attempted RAPPAGE PM's. Some may have only gotten parts.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:06 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by escobar929
^wait, but thats no fun

what if everyone wants to keep quiet, then no one will know anything?

and is the motor build? who would be happy w/ that? 360rwhp is pretty weak for a built motor...
PM one of the guys and have them send it to you
Old 06-08-2009, 07:17 AM
escobar929

Originally Posted by XKR
PM one of the guys and have them send it to you
yay

will do!

i was gonna say, if i dont get intel... im taking my car to RA
Old 06-08-2009, 07:25 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by escobar929
yay

will do!

i was gonna say, if i dont get intel... im taking my car to RA

But after taking it there...would you send me the intel
Old 06-08-2009, 07:56 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
....you are free to send this intel to your TRUSTED friends .....
Old 06-08-2009, 08:19 AM
davidmcc

Wait!! SO, that was it?!??!

That was the TOP SECRET, future pwnage, amazing intel, you'll never believe this story guy??!??!??

I can't believe I followed this thread for as long as I did for that

While I agree that the real significance here is that the community was able to help keep an innocent person from getting raped, I'm with Rude on this one. After being helped out it's this dude's moral obligation to give back and make with the details.

Why wouldn't he want to help do his part to keep this **** from happening to others?

Last edited by davidmcc; 06-08-2009 at 08:21 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:01 AM
ADMAN

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

I have to say I agree: That was it???
Wow, you really scared Scott away.
I doubt he'll try to pull that again.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:06 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
you are free to send this intel to your TRUSTED friends and instruct them not to put it in the open....
<---raises hand......I'm trustworthy......

How about some PM luv???
Old 06-08-2009, 09:54 AM
stormcrow

eric hit the nail on the head with this one... this thread delivered absolutely ZERO... and since it's just a few thousand chaotic posts of OT, jokes, vids, etc. that NO ONE will wade through to gleen the useful information from, it fails.

sorry, mike, but unless we sticky a cliff notes version of this thread, it will serve no purpose except to show that we were exactly as Scott purported us to be...a gang of head-hunters with no proof.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:08 AM
doug

Originally Posted by stormcrow
eric hit the nail on the head with this one... this thread delivered absolutely ZERO... and since it's just a few thousand chaotic posts of OT, jokes, vids, etc. that NO ONE will wade through to gleen the useful information from, it fails.

sorry, mike, but unless we sticky a cliff notes version of this thread, it will serve no purpose except to show that we were exactly as Scott purported us to be...a gang of head-hunters with no proof.
there is enough proof in this thread for the average consumer to know whats going on.. just because we hit a road block in our journey doesn't mean the whole movement has failed..

- Does Scott have a Real Shop?
- Does Scott have a Bar License or any other license?
- What happened to the 750 whp dyno on smaller injectors

lots of pertinent things out there.. just becuase his customer was about to get screwed and got out of it doesn't mean all of a sudden everything else about Scott is BullshQ!t
Old 06-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

The downtime alone would be enough to deter me from getting work done.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:24 AM
escobar929

and as much as i want the intel, we have to respect mikes decision. he promised not to give out the intel for this car but there are others from what i remember so maybe we will get some
Old 06-08-2009, 10:37 AM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by doug
there is enough proof in this thread for the average consumer to know whats going on.. just because we hit a road block in our journey doesn't mean the whole movement has failed..

- Does Scott have a Real Shop?
- Does Scott have a Bar License or any other license?
- What happened to the 750 whp dyno on smaller injectors

lots of pertinent things out there.. just becuase his customer was about to get screwed and got out of it doesn't mean all of a sudden everything else about Scott is BullshQ!t
and ALL of that has been known for over a year now and is buried within thousands of posts... let's get that in a stickied cliff...not this thread... but, the bullets you list are old news...

i stand by my words that this thread is a failure... it was supposed to deliver something besides what we already knew... something that Scott Bush / VRT has been stating we didn't have all along...a disgruntled RA customer who was fscked...
Old 06-08-2009, 10:57 AM
doug

Originally Posted by stormcrow
and ALL of that has been known for over a year now and is buried within thousands of posts... let's get that in a stickied cliff...not this thread... but, the bullets you list are old news...

i stand by my words that this thread is a failure... it was supposed to deliver something besides what we already knew... something that Scott Bush / VRT has been stating we didn't have all along...a disgruntled RA customer who was fscked...
the thread wasn't started because of the intel situation.. so why would the thread fail because the intel didn't come forth it was just one additonal piece of the puzzle and i believe we were past 1000 post before any of that was even mentioned.. this thread was a WIN long before that was even discussed

Had mike created a whole new thread about the situation and purely about the situation and nothing came through.. then yes.. that would be a fail thread

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure