Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 06:32 PM
krncoolwater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ......

+ 1,000,000

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: as your know mike & i dont like DRAMA. they say, actions speak louder than words. i believed sharing information was what this website was about so i shared some pertinent factual info. w/ this community regarding my build, for better or worse. my intent was for everyone to hear from the source and not second hand info. if you re-read my post...i in no way said," i would do business w/ scott again nor not do business w/ him.". at this point im just glad i got my car back (thanks RECON Unit!!) as far as scott/RA, im neutral.

Keep in mind, what would you do when you already gave the shop 10 G's as down payment?? and waited over 18 plus weeks? keep in mind the car was GTM and blew a rod (agian dont blame GTM since its a stock motor but still). if i was sticking up for scott/RA i wouldnt reveal scott saying that, its not GTMs fault, it could be from alot of diff. variables until he could expamine it more (my waste was unhooked leading to uncontrollable boost spike) im not here to argue but convey where im coming from.

like most of yahl turbo isnt new to me, just the car (had a B5 S4 APR STAGE III) like yahl i grew up around it living in hawaii/LA/Seattle . as some of yahl thats been in the industry a loooong time know or even a short time know. almost every shop talks bad about each other (part of the industry i despise). again, as yahl know...business is highly competitive w/in a small industry as measured by SP500 companies in globalization race to the top. knowing actions speaks louder than words, wouldnt you judge a shop by their actions?? not their words only? agian, pls dont label me as a RA nuthugger as i dont swing anyway but neutral on this since i got the car back. i give almost everyone a decent level of respect and do NOT disrespect anyone i come across even if they are a lower rank or stature except of child molesters and fill in the blank.

i guess what im trying to convey is...dont be mad @ Mike as he has good intentions. Mike is a man of his words. be MAD at me instead, thanks!

Originally Posted by XKR
WOW Stormcrow......

Doug has explained this better than I could have.

I am getting angry PM's and now I am getting angry posts...

I gave my word not to put it in the open.....If you think I failed ...then I am sorry.

He came on here and gave hints of lawyer involvement..but did not give the extent of such involvement.......thats why I told the people that already have the info not to post it...but they could pass it to members that they trust.

I also said that some may have half of it and some may have the entire PM's.

Doing it this way...I feel that others will feel they can trust us when they get themselves into trouble......I am not only talking about ra/vrt....and I am not only talking about Rappage.....it could be something that they would rather not have out there.

Like I said before.....if a person speaks to me in a PM and tells me inadvance that they need help...but I am NOT to post it....come on now....I am sure you would do the same.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:34 PM
krncoolwater

thats nice...wheres your SC tq curve? hey, thanks for the kind words though! keep up the good work!

Originally Posted by stormcrow
who is Jtune? might you mean Jtran? kid, you really do fail at being a part of this community... but, i digress...my real reason for posting this is:

this is my dyno on a DynoDynamics after installation of a full Vortech kit... this is with factory exhaust and absolutely no modifications except for a plenum spacer... i made the same power in 2006 on a stock block with a bolt-on CARB legal kit and factory exhaust as you did on a built motor with a ST...

enjoy.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:42 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by krncoolwater
thats nice...wheres your SC tq curve? hey, thanks for the kind words though! keep up the good work!
software didn't have the capability to plot the torque curve at that time...not without some "guessing" on its behalf...

but, either you're being sarcastic or you're missing the point... i paid 4k for the same power you have now... let's just say you took it in the ****... but, feel free to be "neutral" about Scott/RA all you like...

glad you have the gall to stand up for yourself and help protect our community... /note sarcasm
Old 06-09-2009, 06:45 PM
krncoolwater

Default .....

thanks man! its b/c of guys like me that you can sleep better @ night and say pretty much anything you want w/o fear of reprisals. try that in Pakistan/N Korea/Iran! God Bless America!!!:bowrofl :

if you havent ever killed anyone, dont FCKING judge me. you have no ideal the hell ive been through taking a 14 month vacation in the desert, thank you.

Originally Posted by russ713
Old 06-09-2009, 06:53 PM
stormcrow

thanks man! its b/c of guys like me that you can sleep better @ night and say pretty much anything you want w/o fear of reprisals. try that in Pakistan/N Korea/Iran! God Bless America!!!:bowrofl :

if you havent ever killed anyone, dont FCKING judge me. you have no ideal the hell ive been through taking a 14 month vacation in the desert, thank you.
i knew you had to be a kid...

i sure hope Jay'z, jumpin800agl, eagletanggreen or any of the other respectable military personnel do not see your post... they would be ashamed...
Old 06-09-2009, 06:59 PM
krncoolwater

Default ......

so everything you read on the internet must be true. have fun living in a fairyland paradise. this kid is responsible for over $150 million dollars of military equipment. yes, i must be just another KID, lol.

BTW, you just reaffirmed what alot of other people tells me about this so called online community.

Originally Posted by stormcrow
i knew you had to be a kid...

i sure hope Jay'z, jumpin800agl, eagletanggreen or any of the other respectable military personnel do not see your post... they would be ashamed...
Old 06-09-2009, 07:03 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The fail is strong in this thread.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Why don't you settle everything and just tell the story how it happened?

Either it was a good experience or bad experience.

Everyone knows that a first hand review from a direct customer is what everyone bases their judgement on whether or not to do business or purchase something from somewhere.

Anything less than an honest review is basically worthless.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:07 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Everyone knows that a first hand review from a direct customer is what everyone bases their judgement on whether or not to do business or purchase something from somewhere.

he won't.. he is hoping if his motor pop's he will be able to go back to Scott and say hey.. at least i didn't tell the full story..

here is the thing though.. if his motor does blow.. Scott will tell him to go scratch and we will tell him that we don't want to hear the story anymore.. its too late... he will probably come crying to mike to help him after that situation too
Old 06-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Russ@Z1

Originally Posted by doug
he won't.. he is hoping if his motor pop's he will be able to go back to Scott and say hey.. at least i didn't tell the full story..

here is the thing though.. if his motor does blow.. Scott will tell him to go scratch and we will tell him that we don't want to hear the story anymore.. its too late... he will probably come crying to mike to help him after that situation too

If it was a positive experience, he has nothing to fear.

If it was negative and Scott doesn't stand up to his word, then apparently there is evidence floating around behind the scenes that he has access to in order to sue for damages and get his car fixed properly at a reputable location. He might actually have a better cost/power ratio if he plays his cards right.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:16 PM
krncoolwater

Doug, i dont have no beef w/ you but really if you re-read what i posted prior you would see i wasnt happy about 3-5 weeks turning into 18 plus months. sorry if my prior post didnt meet your expectations...

REALLY though, in the end...theres no pleasing everyone. its a fact of life, ohh well...

Originally Posted by doug

Old 06-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

KM and Scott's relationship remind me a movie that I saw long ago...

Old 06-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Russ@Z1

Doug, i dont have no beef w/ you but really if you re-read what i posted prior you would see i wasnt happy about 3-5 weeks turning into 18 plus months. sorry if my prior post didnt meet your expectations...

REALLY though, in the end...theres no pleasing everyone. its a fact of life, ohh well...

So do you not believe you can give an honest review of your first hand experience?

Scott is still doing business and offering his services on the internet. I'd at least like to know first hand whether or not its a good idea to let people do business with him.

Those of us who have had good experiences with vendors and have been burned in certain situations have learned that giving an first hand honest review is beneficial to unknowing individuals and others. We all want to see others succeed and not fail.

If the story is positive, then that'll help others know that good things can happen there. If it was negative, others will know to look elsewhere and avoid despair. Heck, if I knew something bad would happen, didn't warn someone, and knew someone would suffer, that would make me just as guilty as the one doing the damage.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:37 PM
ToastZ

Krn, tell the story. You will feel much better. The darker side you are walking down is not all its cracked up to be. Turn all the lights on, take a deep breath and tell the truth about how you really feel spending over 10 grand on a 350whp FI car. Only then can the healing process begin. If you plan to be around here years from now at 500, 600, 700 hp, you need to come clean with your experience.

Anything else at this point is failure for your project.

Do it.

Last edited by ToastZ; 06-09-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Russ@Z1

If it was a positive experience, he has nothing to fear.

If it was negative and Scott doesn't stand up to his word, then apparently there is evidence floating around behind the scenes that he has access to in order to sue for damages and get his car fixed properly at a reputable location. He might actually have a better cost/power ratio if he plays his cards right.

So do you not believe you can give an honest review of your first hand experience?

Scott is still doing business and offering his services on the internet. I'd at least like to know first hand whether or not its a good idea to let people do business with him.

Those of us who have had good experiences with vendors and have been burned in certain situations have learned that giving an first hand honest review is beneficial to unknowing individuals and others. We all want to see others succeed and not fail.

If the story is positive, then that'll help others know that good things can happen there. If it was negative, others will know to look elsewhere and avoid despair. Heck, if I knew something bad would happen, didn't warn someone, and knew someone would suffer, that would make me just as guilty as the one doing the damage.

Yes, No, don't have a conscious?

Please respond.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:46 PM
krncoolwater

REALLY guys, if you re-read my first post on this tread you will see HUGE clues. now, if you want me to say the car is FCUKED up? i will not say that b/c that simply isnt factual. besides i dont like holding grudges. some do, I DONT. everybody messes up @ one point or another.

Former President Bush motto went something like this: either you are w/ us or against us!! this totally alienated the US and many scholars say this was one of the main reasons why the US dropped in stature. this approach totally damages our goodwill and social economical presence in the world stage.

pls re-read and if you still dont understand...i dont know what to say. i really dont care what others think of me. hell i dont even like poeple, hell...i dont even like myself sometimes, lol.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Russ@Z1

REALLY guys, if you re-read my first post on this tread you will see HUGE clues. now, if you want me to say the car is FCUKED up? i will not say that b/c that simply isnt factual. besides i dont like holding grudges. some do, I DONT. everybody messes up @ one point or another.

Former President Bush motto went something like this: either you are w/ us or against us!! this totally alienated the US and many scholars say this was one of the main reasons why the US dropped in stature. this approach totally damages our goodwill and social economical presence in the world stage.

pls re-read and if you still dont understand...i dont know what to say. i really dont care what others think of me. hell i dont even like poeple, hell...i dont even like myself sometimes, lol.

Okay, so let me know if I'm reading this correctly.

You're not going to say directly if it was positive or negative.

What you are implying is that it was not positive and you recommend finding a mechanic/tuner that has a positive reputation?
Old 06-09-2009, 08:02 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

if he says anything else scott will void whis warranty on his 350whp w/ build engine ...and his warranty includes free ******** ...by himself in the back of dads garages shop
Old 06-09-2009, 08:03 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

then tell the full story.. stop being a p#ss

how ironic.. must be a Bush thing..

its too bad Mike didn't know how you truely were before he decided to help you
Old 06-09-2009, 08:06 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Are you for real?

Darren

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure