Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 11:13 AM
stormcrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
the thread wasn't started because of the intel situation.. so why would the thread fail because the intel didn't come forth it was just one additonal piece of the puzzle and i believe we were past 1000 post before any of that was even mentioned.. this thread was a WIN long before that was even discussed

Had mike created a whole new thread about the situation and purely about the situation and nothing came through.. then yes.. that would be a fail thread
the thread was started as a RA nuthugger's build boast... it took on a life of its own and altered course and became a community warning about the shady practices of RA, including prior evidence, for those who would follow... but, for the past two months, its life has hinged on this new "intel" that would put RA/VRT out of business for good, rock our world and alter the future of the planet... it failed to deliver this. period.

and what do we have now? a lot of lulz...some old info...and the owner of one build that was touted to be the end-all winding up being another spineless RA nuthugger...

i guess now it comes down to forensically proving that Samantha's car was burnt to a crisp by RA... crap.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:36 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by stormcrow
the thread was started as a RA nuthugger's build boast... it took on a life of its own and altered course and became a community warning about the shady practices of RA, including prior evidence, for those who would follow... but, for the past two months, its life has hinged on this new "intel" that would put RA/VRT out of business for good, rock our world and alter the future of the planet... it failed to deliver this. period.

and what do we have now? a lot of lulz...some old info...and the owner of one build that was touted to be the end-all winding up being another spineless RA nuthugger...

i guess now it comes down to forensically proving that Samantha's car was burnt to a crisp by RA... crap.
maybe for you

i just saw it as another aspect to the long list of RA Bullsh!t... i wasn't on the edge of my seat waiting for the world to crumble
Old 06-08-2009, 11:52 AM
XKR

WOW Stormcrow......

Doug has explained this better than I could have.

I am getting angry PM's and now I am getting angry posts...

I gave my word not to put it in the open.....If you think I failed ...then I am sorry.

He came on here and gave hints of lawyer involvement..but did not give the extent of such involvement.......thats why I told the people that already have the info not to post it...but they could pass it to members that they trust.

I also said that some may have half of it and some may have the entire PM's.

Doing it this way...I feel that others will feel they can trust us when they get themselves into trouble......I am not only talking about ra/vrt....and I am not only talking about Rappage.....it could be something that they would rather not have out there.

Like I said before.....if a person speaks to me in a PM and tells me inadvance that they need help...but I am NOT to post it....come on now....I am sure you would do the same.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:53 AM
davidmcc

I don't think this thread fails, the videos alone make it full of WIN.

What I do believe however is that mister krncoolwhatever fails miserably. This dude was about to get RAPED and that was only narrowly averted through the help of people he never even met. Now that he's in the clear we get..."well, I was worried but in the end Scott did right by me. He worked on my car even though he had a race that weekend."

...FAIL!!!

Dude... Scott didn't just step up to the plate and do the right thing, and if it wasn't for outside intervention you wouldn't be saying that. Members of a community of enthusiasts who care enough about weeding out the scum and protecting each other helped you out. I see these same members still caring enough to respect your privacy and not disclose the full story without your consent even though you don't deserve it.

...and don't say you're too busy because quite frankly you've been spared a lot of time (and money) that you'd be spending down the road still waiting and without your car.

Do I feel pissed and cheated out of the climatic ending I've been promised for so long now? Absolutely! But what compels me to write this is something completely different that you'd obviously not understand.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:01 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by davidmcc
I don't think this thread fails, the videos alone make it full of WIN.

What I do believe however is that mister krncoolwhatever fails miserably. This dude was about to get RAPED and that was only narrowly averted through the help of people he never even met. Now that he's in the clear we get..."well, I was worried but in the end Scott did right by me. He worked on my car even though he had a race that weekend."

...FAIL!!!

Dude... Scott didn't just step up to the plate and do the right thing, and if it wasn't for outside intervention you wouldn't be saying that. Members of a community of enthusiasts who care enough about weeding out the scum and protecting each other helped you out. I see these same members still caring enough to respect your privacy and not disclose the full story without your consent even though you don't deserve it.

...and don't say you're too busy because quite frankly you've been spared a lot of time (and money) that you'd be spending down the road still waiting and without your car.

Do I feel pissed and cheated out of the climatic ending I've been promised for so long now? Absolutely! But what compels me to write this is something completely different that you'd obviously not understand.

Well said ....and thanks for understanding..
Old 06-08-2009, 12:06 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by XKR
WOW Stormcrow......

Doug has explained this better than I could have.

I am getting angry PM's and now I am getting angry posts...

I gave my word not to put it in the open.....If you think I failed ...then I am sorry.

He came on here and gave hints of lawyer involvement..but did not give the extent of such involvement.......thats why I told the people that already have the info not to post it...but they could pass it to members that they trust.

I also said that some may have half of it and some may have the entire PM's.

Doing it this way...I feel that others will feel they can trust us when they get themselves into trouble......I am not only talking about ra/vrt....and I am not only talking about Rappage.....it could be something that they would rather not have out there.

Like I said before.....if a person speaks to me in a PM and tells me inadvance that they need help...but I am NOT to post it....come on now....I am sure you would do the same.
it's not an angry post...and it's not directed at you or stating that you failed... i feel WE (all of us who have fought so doggedly on not only this forum, but the rest of them) have failed in our mission... we NEEDED a real RA customer who has been fscked to step forward and reveal the plunder that their **** took... not this bullsh!t answer that we got from the person so many went out on a limb for to help...

i'm sorry if my posts made you feel as if i were upset with you... trust me, that is NOT the case... i'm frustrated that what was touted as being of substance has turned out to be fluff...
Old 06-08-2009, 12:14 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by stormcrow
it's not an angry post...and it's not directed at you or stating that you failed... i feel WE (all of us who have fought so doggedly on not only this forum, but the rest of them) have failed in our mission... we NEEDED a real RA customer who has been fscked to step forward and reveal the plunder that their **** took... not this bullsh!t answer that we got from the person so many went out on a limb for to help...

i'm sorry if my posts made you feel as if i were upset with you... trust me, that is NOT the case... i'm frustrated that what was touted as being of substance has turned out to be fluff...

I understand.... a lot of people have been making their feeling heard....I have to keep deleting to make room in my PM

I PM'ed him and told him that I was not the main person that was helping him...I was only the mouth piece.....There were tons of shops, lawyers, Techs and other walks of life helping him on this. People that were rapped in the past......the list goes on.

All we were asking for was the intel to use to prevent future attempted Rappage my MrS/vrt
Old 06-08-2009, 01:18 PM
__jb
Z + Rear Seat

As a pure outsider reading this thread, it appears to me that the Recon Unit got played. They apparently stepped in and saved krncoolwater and then were denied the right to expose the details and guilty parties in this case. Not much of a deterrent to prevent similar future actions.

krncoolwater did what anyone would do, given the chance. He apparently used the Recon Unit to help straighten out a difficult situation. Then, after everything was fixed and he had his car back, he decided not to publicize the events and keep everything under the table. He even threw in a little praise for the builder in case something should go wrong with his car in the future.

Perhaps the Recon Unit should consider asking for the right to publish any findings in full detail as a condition for providing future help. After all the Recon Unit doesn't want to become known as the Reconned Unit, does it?

-jb
Old 06-08-2009, 02:12 PM
IzYou

Thumbs up truth is in the pudding

Originally Posted by __jb
krncoolwater did what anyone would do, given the chance. He apparently used the Recon Unit to help straighten out a difficult situation. Then, after everything was fixed and he had his car back, he decided not to publicize the events and keep everything under the table. He even threw in a little praise for the builder in case something should go wrong with his car in the future.
-jb
Old 06-08-2009, 02:36 PM
Jeff92se

Received 1,072 Likes on 964 Posts

TEDDY:
Just like a young man, coming in for a quickie. I feel so unsatisfied

Teddy KGB:
Nyet! Nyet! No More! No! Not tonight! This son of *****, all night he, "Check. Check. Check." He trap me!

Last edited by Jeff92se; 06-08-2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:21 PM
escobar929

^ lol, i love that movie
Old 06-08-2009, 03:27 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by __jb
As a pure outsider reading this thread, it appears to me that the Recon Unit got played. They apparently stepped in and saved krncoolwater and then were denied the right to expose the details and guilty parties in this case. Not much of a deterrent to prevent similar future actions.

Perhaps the Recon Unit should consider asking for the right to publish any findings in full detail as a condition for providing future help. After all the Recon Unit doesn't want to become known as the Reconned Unit, does it?

-jb
I have to agree totaly.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:28 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by terrasmak
funny thing is , he's still a better driver than most on this site. Not everybody has a budget to build a fully competitive car. Look at the cricket NSX , most could not afford to build a car to that level. But Scott is still out there racing unlike most of the sh-t talkers in this thread.

BTW this thread is a very big b-tch move , the guy is banned , can't defend himself and the thread is even stickied. All about a motor thats still performing well.

At a recent time attack My buddy (Reese Tuning )destroyed Scott in an EVO8. 6+ seconds faster then Scott. He said Scotts car was smoking, sputtering and would barely hold an idle and Reeese was laughing about it.So Scott might be able to drive but to say he is such a good drive is ridiculous because obviously he is not.There are too many people pon here that have driven against him to support your statement.

This thread is not about one motor and you are mistaken if thats what you think this is about.It is about the guy running around masqarading as a shop and he has no credentials,licenses or anything else to even come close to being a legitimate business.Thats what this is about.Maybe you should read a little more into this thread.This has been said like over 100 times already.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Cloud35

wow lots of action while I was sitting in grad school interviews all day. I was being nice and patient hoping for more details to come out about krncoolwater's car but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I applaud the Recon Unit for keeping their composure so far and sticking to their word. But to put it bluntly, krncoolwater is an a55hat.

How would you ask for help from others knowing what their intended purpose is (that is to help those who have been scammed and prevent the scamming from happening) and not give them the courtesy of allowing them to share the fruits of their labor? IMO, you are a user and by playing down your situation and even praising the guy who fcked you, you are just smacking the Recon Unit in the face. Sure you got help, but what about all those other people who could benefit from hearing the real story? You are a selfish prck!

Sorry. I had to put that out there. It's not because I'm disappointed in not being able to hear the story but I hate to see guys just use other people like that. A55hole
Old 06-08-2009, 11:21 PM
Nate76s

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow ... so disappointing.

I think krncoolwater just took Doug's douchebag title.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:42 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate76s

he can't take my title, because i've never done anything close to this magnitude or done anything to scam, physically hurt or lie to anyone on this forum.. matter a fact my title is so great i've gained it by only using words to hurt people's feelings over the internet.. thats how powerful this title is and that man is not even in my league
Old 06-09-2009, 05:48 AM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate76s

Originally Posted by doug
he can't take my title, because i've never done anything close to this magnitude or done anything to scam, physically hurt or lie to anyone on this forum.. matter a fact my title is so great i've gained it by only using words to hurt people's feelings over the internet.. thats how powerful this title is and that man is not even in my league
Old 06-09-2009, 06:10 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TurboTim
At a recent time attack My buddy (Reese Tuning )destroyed Scott in an EVO8. 6+ seconds faster then Scott. He said Scotts car was smoking, sputtering and would barely hold an idle and Reeese was laughing about it.So Scott might be able to drive but to say he is such a good drive is ridiculous because obviously he is not.There are too many people pon here that have driven against him to support your statement.

This thread is not about one motor and you are mistaken if thats what you think this is about.It is about the guy running around masqarading as a shop and he has no credentials,licenses or anything else to even come close to being a legitimate business.Thats what this is about.Maybe you should read a little more into this thread.This has been said like over 100 times already.

Scott is a decent driver, but what makes him such a douche, is his constant self-promotion, bragging, and how great he thinks he is at everything. If someone beats him, it was luck, lack of competition, or his equipment, while diminishing the successes that others had last year.

And Tim, you are 100% right. When Scott can quote kool-korn-hole $250 to R/R an engine and completly break it down and reassemble, it's PRETTY obvious that something is amiss. My dog charges more for his labor. Weren't you supposed to sick the EPA and BAR on this guy? What happened to that....don't give up!

As for Kool-Korn-Hole, I feel cheated that I wasted my valuable time, trying to guide through your BS experience with Scott Bush. WTF are we??? We are not a counseling center over here...trying to make you feel empowered while your car is being raped. But that's cool, now you are relieved simply to have your car back in your hands, making a whopping 350whp with a built motor. I could have come close to that NA on a DynoPak.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:46 AM
Cloud35

haha I coulda made that with an air filter and an oil change!
Old 06-09-2009, 10:05 AM
2005daytonaZ

I have been following this whole thread since day one without one post in it, and cannot help but laugh when Korn hole licker stated that he got his car back with a built motor and only 350 WHP. HAHA..waste of money and the recon units time if you ask me.

If I was getting fuked and someone/group of people came to help me out in my situation I would have nothing but praise for them and give them permission to post the full story no questions asked. Maybe Scott cut him a huge deal to not say anything? , you guys think that could be the case?

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure