Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Chebosto
350Z-holic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
"superfriends" who do recon

Darren
Superfriends...doing recon (in the shadows..)

Old 03-05-2009, 03:18 PM
drsifu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FYI: posted 030509 at 0007 on the other site by Scott.

"-- Update --

Just pulled a (black and green) Z of the dyno tonight and Mike S (aka- Laughitup) car goes on the dyno in the morning.

(not a lot of time for the games and drama lately)
__________________"

looks like we should have dyno numbers anytime now.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:25 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

in for the dyno sheet

Someone post up for scott to take a video with a piece of paper with the owners name and date on it. Much like sharif made julian do in the classic wheres the headlift brother vid from 2007
Old 03-05-2009, 04:27 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down UPDATE: More smoke and mirrors from Scott

Scott posted up partial permit numbers on the other site that had the last 2 digits X'ed out. I can't say I'm surprised.
Originally Posted by Scott@RA
Here are some of my permit numbers.. yes I know the last digits are X'ed out on here, I was advised to do so as a precaution for people trying to pose as a customer to file a false complaint (the whole numbers are available to any real customer, no problem)

Relentless Autosports Sellers Permit #SR FH 100-9018xx
RA's Federall Employer ID# 20-87022xx
RA's Merchant service account # 524771000067xxxx
RA's State of California (Secretary of state) # 2007087100xx
City of SD Environmental Protection Agency # 405-6097xx
Bureau of Automotive Repair assoc. # 2126xx

... I have a few other ones I can get for you but they are at the shops.....
Darren called him out on how WEAK his response was. Now the RA nuthuggers are attacking Darren. An SGP nuthugger even felt the necessity to post. LOL

And Lawchick is active over there talking about defamation lawsuits and subpoenas. LMAO! He even stated that he proved on my350z that Mike(XKR) is a liar.

IMO... The partial permit numbers posted by Scott prove nothing. Without the complete number they are as valid and useful as the phone number that doug gave me earlier in this thread.
Originally Posted by doug
call me too.. 203-867-5309
Once again, Scott has failed to provide proof to back up the legitimacy of his claims.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-05-2009 at 04:33 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:33 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

While I'm no legal eagle, like lawchick, I find it humorous that I have been threatened by a law student for simply asking Scott to provide his business license and other permits. How is that defamatory or libelous?

I suppose that's what lawyers do though right? My lawyer has been following these threads and called me up after lawchick posted that. Needless to say, I'm going to sleep like I normally do, like a widdle bittie baaaby

Darren
Old 03-05-2009, 05:03 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Scott posted up partial permit numbers on the other site that had the last 2 digits X'ed out. I can't say I'm surprised.

Darren called him out on how WEAK his response was. Now the RA nuthuggers are attacking Darren. An SGP nuthugger even felt the necessity to post. LOL

And Lawchick is active over there talking about defamation lawsuits and subpoenas. LMAO! He even stated that he proved on my350z that Mike(XKR) is a liar.

IMO... The partial permit numbers posted by Scott prove nothing. Without the complete number they are as valid and useful as the phone number that doug gave me earlier in this thread.

Once again, Scott has failed to provide proof to back up the legitimacy of his claims.

Link to this thread please.....................:icon2 1:
Old 03-05-2009, 05:08 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Here is a link to the California BAR(Bureau of Automotive Repair). Check for yourself. It allows you to pull up full or partial name and Relentless is not coming up.Failed again Scott. Whose bogus numbers are you putting up because it only took me 30 seconds to find out another one of your bogus claims.

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/wllqryna$lcev2.startup?p_qte_code=ARD&p_qte_pgm_code=1310

They are not registered and I realized I am deliquint Damn those fu*kers want more money.Oh well the cost of business.

Last edited by TurboTim; 03-05-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:14 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Talking Moar lulz!!!

ROFL!!!

Lawchick's response to me on the other site:
Originally Posted by SDGeneralCounsel
No Rude, you are laughable. You have done nothing but defraud the community. I never threatened a lawsuit and neither has Scott. Frankly I wish Scott had filed suit when this all started back when he was banned on my350z for no reason, and un-relatedly banned on g35driver. All of your bs hasn't added up to anything.

Whatever you say about me means nothing. I laugh at all of the ignorant and wrong comments you say because frankly all you are is jealous of my higher earning potential. Freakiing jealous losers. Scott has told me to keep down some of my posts because frankly I'm coming on too strong and giving your guys more information than you deserve.

Scott did ask me to stop bumping the last demeaning thread you guys made about him, frankly because nothing was working. His customers coming forward, vouching for Scott's character, and his business, really wasn't enough for you, and you guys based all of your stupid comments on opinions from people with no first hand experience with Scott. Everything you guys wrote was flat out wrong, and a lie.

Go back to your own forum and keep your stupid comments to yourself. You and your my350z crew aren't fooling anyone. I'm sorry your lives suck enough that you have to spend your every waking minute bashing away at someone you know nothing about.

Unless you can explain how RA hurt you, Intense, XKR, Philthy, etc., then GTFO. Give us actual documented support for your claims or shut your mouth.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Profink

Originally Posted by TurboTim
Here is a link to check for yourself.It allows you to pull up full or partial name and Relentless is not coming up.

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/wllqryna$lcev2.startup?p_qte_code=ARD&p_qte_pgm_code=1310

They are not registered and I realized I am deliquint Damn those fu*kers want more money.Oh well the cost of business.
Looks like yours expired on October 31st, 2008.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:18 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Profink

That is what I posted with a little embarrased smily.I just overlooked it with all of the communists fees and dues required by the state,it is hard to keep up.Check it next week and it will be current again.It is too important not to have it current. But at least we are popping up in the system not like Scott and his fly by night operation which does not even show up in the database.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:22 PM
XKR

I would like to apologize in advance to all that know me on here...I am about to lower myself to the level of that L@wb!tch.....

First off....if this fool wants to put a PM from me to him after this fool kept bothering me on here trying to make me out to be a lair....then I feel compelled to put my business out there a little further.....

Read and view pictures.....http://www.cardomain.com/ride/808731/5.......2 members on here have been to my house...most recently the member that is putting a NON VQ motor in his G....I think he owns a Dry Cleaner.

I told this fool that my brother took his car to VRT some time in 2005...not sure the exact date and his car was **** when it came back. I gave him 20K to spend on this project.

I told this L@wb!tch that I really did not give a damn about this money because (1) my brother paid me back (2) It was a learning experience for him.

His response was....Thats BS...."no one would just walk away from 20K"....this is after I told this fool that I did not walk away from the money...it was paid back....and I also said in ANGER...that I did not give a f@ck about 20K ..I make that in the blink of an eye...I am rich. I am only putting this out there because I am told what this fool has posted my PM. Also told him that I did not give a f@ck about Scott....Scott cant do any think for me....

I am not one to put my business out there for obvious reasons...but because this azzh@le wants to call me a liar....then lets play....

Everyone knows by now that I am a physician....I also own alot of patents in invasive cardiovascular medical products and I have sold a few.... hence the life style.

Now lets start the party................I am going to buy a car.....G/Z.......I will have someone bring it to Scott/VRT/RA and have it done just to prove a point..That car will then be ripped apart and checked.....OR ...I have some 700BB turbos for sale....I have a potential buyer for the turbo's....BUT if he does not buy them...here me now....I will GIVE THEM AWAY FREE to anyone that had a FULL Build at RA. FREE TURBO for anyone that will come forth. Shops that I will allow to examine your car.....GTM, FP, Intense and all friends of intense......SFR/Tim , AAM/ Jeremy only....or any shop that any of the vendors on here tells me will be good to go.

Lets end this BS once and for all.....either you come to us or we will come to you.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:29 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

I got a bunch of text and email on this fool......Guys...I am not one to brag.....Its not safe to put this kind of business out there.....Not even Sharif is aware of what I have....maybe just a few of the cars that I own...and I am sure he suspected something because of the kind of Amex card that I use to pay for the work he did.... Its just this fool is calling me out....

I just wish my brother did not sell the car...or that I wish I knew what I know now......
Old 03-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Glex25

Originally Posted by XKR
Now lets start the party................I am going to buy a car.....G/Z.......I will have someone bring it to Scott/VRT/RA and have it done just to prove a point..That car will then be ripped apart and checked.....OR ...I have some 700BB turbos for sale....I have a potential buyer for the turbo's....BUT if he does not buy them...here me now....I will GIVE THEM AWAY FREE to anyone that had a FULL Build at RA. FREE TURBO for anyone that will come forth. Shops that I will allow to examine your car.....GTM, FP, Intense and all friends of intense......SFR/Tim , AAM/ Jeremy only....or any shop that any of the vendors on here tells me will be good to go.

Lets end this BS once and for all.....either you come to us or we will come to you.
OMFG so f8cking tempting if I didn't have a turbo kit already.
Front the $$$ for the engine build and I will take you up on it
Old 03-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 1,001 Likes on 761 Posts

I want to be XKR....seriously.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Quamen

Originally Posted by XKR
I would like to apologize in advance to all that know me on here...I am about to lower myself to the level of that L@wb!tch.....

First off....if this fool wants to put a PM from me to him after this fool kept bothering me on here trying to make me out to be a lair....then I feel compelled to put my business out there a little further.....

Read and view pictures.....http://www.cardomain.com/ride/808731/5.......2 members on here have been to my house...most recently the member that is putting a NON VQ motor in his G....I think he owns a Dry Cleaner.

I told this fool that my brother took his car to VRT some time in 2005...not sure the exact date and his car was **** when it came back. I gave him 20K to spend on this project.

I told this L@wb!tch that I really did not give a damn about this money because (1) my brother paid me back (2) It was a learning experience for him.

His response was....Thats BS...."no one would just walk away from 20K"....this is after I told this fool that I did not walk away from the money...it was paid back....and I also said in ANGER...that I did not give a f@ck about 20K ..I make that in the blink of an eye...I am rich. I am only putting this out there because I am told what this fool has posted my PM. Also told him that I did not give a f@ck about Scott....Scott cant do any think for me....

I am not one to put my business out there for obvious reasons...but because this azzh@le wants to call me a liar....then lets play....

Everyone knows by now that I am a physician....I also own alot of patents in invasive cardiovascular medical products and I have sold a few.... hence the life style.

DO IT!!! Show him for what he is!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 05:37 PM
stormcrow

i'm kidnapping mike and holding him for ransom. who's in with me?
Old 03-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 1,001 Likes on 761 Posts

^im in.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:42 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by XKR
I got a bunch of text and email on this fool......Guys...I am not one to brag.....Its not safe to put this kind of business out there.....Not even Sharif is aware of what I have....maybe just a few of the cars that I own...and I am sure he suspected something because of the kind of Amex card that I use to pay for the work he did.... Its just this fool is calling me out....

I just wish my brother did not sell the car...or that I wish I knew what I know now......
hey, mike. christopher and i are coming to hijack you. when are you gonna be at FP? we're too lazy to travel any further. thx.

edit:

oh, and will you have these on when we arrive? (don't look at me funny, i got them from Sharif)

Last edited by stormcrow; 03-05-2009 at 05:49 PM. Reason: for more lulz
Old 03-05-2009, 05:43 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Profink
Originally Posted by TurboTim
That is what I posted with a little embarrased smily.I just overlooked it with all of the communists fees and dues required by the state,it is hard to keep up.Check it next week and it will be current again.It is too important not to have it current. But at least we are popping up in the system not like Scott and his fly by night operation which does not even show up in the database.
At least Tim is being forthcoming and open about it. Kudos to him for posting his info and admitting his is expired without hoping somebody wouldn't notice or waiting to see if someone would point it out.

That's more than I can say for Scott. If Scott is really legitimate, he should have nothing to hide.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-05-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:45 PM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by XKR

So,...Mike,... tell us how you really feel ?

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure