Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Forged Performance - My Story

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 08:59 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

^raj, we have all dimissed many posts from people speaking against forged because it was either strawman idiocy on the customer, unrelaistic deadlines, or jsut disgruntled trolls latching on to a bandwagon...yah it happnes... but its ovbiously not the case so far up to now.

The info on the turbos 'confusion' is damming, but its you or sharif that needs to present the evidence to contradict this. The OP has presented enough sad truth in this thread so far already to not take seriously his accusations any more. We can go back and talk about just mistakes humans make, missing qc, the "sleeze" by your "other friend", sharif spreading too thin with other activities...but first there are issues like with the turbo kits, or knowingly letting cars go, or threatening older customers to post, that need to be address 1st.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:35 AM
ttg35fort
Professional

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rcdash
Terry, I agree with all of this and I agree with all of Eric's points. I'm not sure how I'm coming off as making excuses for Sharif (let alone "lame" excuses).

My only point is that claims should be made based on evidence presented, not conjecture or third hand reports. I'm a little surprised you're willing to buy into anything less.
Raj, I didn't mean any offense. Sorry it came off that way. However, I do agree with RudeG's points 1-4, and I believe that your points 1-2 appeared biased, especially in light of the OP's original post.