Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SEXY Girl doing 500-600whp turbo build!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 10:22 PM
Jennifer 2

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

The Mods should change the title to “Come in for the B( . )( . )BS, but stay for the bloodletting”. Surely this thread needs some proper cliffs notes, until someone writes them, I will try my hand at a synopsis.

Young man enters FI forum and perpetuates a small deception. After a short session of frapping by love starved members, some of the wiser contributors smell a rat and deploy the forum sleuths to ferret out the truth. The young man admits the duplicity, but explains it away as ‘no big deal’ and tries to refocus attention back to supplying helpful info for turbo build. However forum members are incredulous, and decide to berate him at length, but also throw in a little sage advice. Young man takes exception to both the beating and some of the less-sugar-coated advice. Goes on to inform that MY350Z has a well deserved reputation as ‘bag of chit’ forum and that him and his lovely wife won’t be back! A lengthy amount of hilarity ensues. The O P seems to have forgotten where the door is and continues to post. In the background a jukebox starts playing that old Dan Hicks country classic “How can I miss you when you just won’t go away”. Young man calms down and gets more reasonable with his expectations; the old guard members soften up and give out more and lengthy pearls of wisdom.

Will the young man accept the forum wisdom? Will the vivacious Mrs. Young-Man make an appearance? Stay tuned.

Last edited by Jennifer 2; 02-28-2013 at 10:29 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:32 PM
Rocknthehawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IN.

resmarted had me rolling.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:38 PM
ace32x

Originally Posted by Jennifer 2
The Mods should change the title to “Come in for the B( . )( . )BS, but stay for the bloodletting”. Surely this thread needs some proper cliffs notes, until someone writes them, I will try my hand at a synopsis.

Young man enters FI forum and perpetuates a small deception. After a short session of frapping by love starved members, some of the wiser contributors smell a rat and deploy the forum sleuths to ferret out the truth. The young man admits the duplicity, but explains it away as ‘no big deal’ and tries to refocus attention back to supplying helpful info for turbo build. However forum members are incredulous, and decide to berate him at length, but also throw in a little sage advice. Young man takes exception to both the beating and some of the less-sugar-coated advice. Goes on to inform that MY350Z has a well deserved reputation as ‘bag of chit’ forum and that him and his lovely wife won’t be back! A lengthy amount of hilarity ensues. The O P seems to have forgotten where the door is and continues to post. In the background a jukebox starts playing that old Dan Hicks country classic “How can I miss you when you just won’t go away”. Young man calms down and gets more reasonable with his expectations; the old guard members soften up and give out more and lengthy pearls of wisdom.

Will the young man accept the forum wisdom? Will the vivacious Mrs. Young-Man make an appearance? Stay tuned.
lmao! i love it
Old 02-28-2013, 10:48 PM
fly350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am researching what ive been told up to this point to get a new game plan but I will put down 500whp on the dyno this summer with youtube footage and if it fails horrible then i will start the I told you so thread any yall can all take your punches, So grab some popcorn and have a seat......

Last edited by fly350z; 02-28-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:14 PM
Colombo

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by fly350z
I am researching what ive been told up to this point to get a new game plan but I will put down 500whp on the dyno this summer with youtube footage and if it fails horrible then i will start the I told you so thread any yall can all take your punches, So grab some popcorn and have a seat......
this thread i tell ya lol...my man i think your focusing too much on a number. dynos are tuning devices.. you dont have the money nor time (i know our mil schedule very well esp as a ssgt) maybe you should start looking away from building around a power number you will not set any records with our military budgets nor will you really impress anyone in here with #s even if you make 500. your feeding into the forums trap very well. im sure u dont care and i know how "busy" yall are in italy so why not. but really **** it man. build as u deem nessisary its your money your build your car. not to mention isnt it mainly a "show" car anyways. with those springs the car isnt gonna handle that great esp with all that power so its by no means a track car so you dont need the power for that. realistically your not gonna become a prof drifter by doing drift events here and there. so just build the car make whatever power it makes and have a blast driving it from there..F it run that turbo kit u already bought if you want. enjoy it for a long time or till it blows again pay to play. or you can wait like everyone else says till u come across the right kit. orrr set a realistic power goal and be happy with whatever it makes..seems thats what you want to do anyways its not cheap to play w these cars as im sure your seeing. but **** it if its what u enjoy to do with your hard earned money as we all do it doesnt really matter. and at this point i dont think anything u say on these forums or atleast this post is gonna get taken seriously. if theres a way to close the thread. i would. and just keep researching.

Last edited by Colombo; 02-28-2013 at 11:16 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:16 PM
Resmarted

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Alberto
Lol this guy keeps failing. Short shift kit. What a winner.

Do you think that will make you shift faster?

Edit-he doesn't need 20G's to make past 500whp on pump btw. Cams + 18G and proper fuel is PLENTY. But he won't follow advice so fawk em, let em fail.

Surprisingly OG's have helped him he doesn't get it guys like this never will. Joe Dirt you are gonna spend all your deployment money and not have money for propane to heat your trailer after you waste the funds on this...
$100 bucks says they get divorced, and he can't even afford that. I mean, when he realizes his skank gets railed more often than an amtrak, he's probably not going to want to stay with her, unless he has the downs ofc.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:22 PM
Resmarted

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Get a used greddy kit, or a bp kit. CJM stage 0, 255, 500ish cc injectors, pick an ecu (anything really... utec, Haltech used, osiris), get a clutch and stfu.

Eventually call a good shop, pay them to build you an engine and try again.

Also don't start threads in here the same way you did. You make your wife look like ***** and yourself look like a chump. It may work on the rest of the stupid *** internet, but here... we don't like that s***.

Last edited by Resmarted; 02-28-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:01 AM
jomamahama

i am mostly concerned about the marriage with hot-wife-humping-cars.avi while husband is deployed.. Does anyone know how to make one of those charts where you bet on the month or year a divorce happens on?
Old 03-01-2013, 02:52 AM
taywan

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^^
I, I, and I. seems like This is your car and your build. Seems like you just posted the hot chick doing build thing just for info etc. You should've just asked or done the research yourself before posting this thread. GL w it all.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:47 AM
Eno

Just when I thought I was starting to get this place figured out- a thread like this pops up and breaks all the rules.

3 pages in I'm waiting for someone to create a post so derogatory and so heinously offensive that it would result in a mass suicide across 4 states- now 7 pages in I am a diabetic.

I'm so confused.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:01 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Eno

Just when I thought I was starting to get this place figured out- a thread like this pops up and breaks all the rules.

3 pages in I'm waiting for someone to create a post so derogatory and so heinously offensive that it would result in a mass suicide across 4 states- now 7 pages in I am a diabetic.

I'm so confused.
That is NOT to be considered a challenge guys. We must be slowing down, usually any thread that mentions ***** get 10 pages in the first day.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:23 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Don't do things just to "prove my350z members wrong." This is all just a made up interwebz world. None of us are real. Take the blue pill.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:36 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

OP show us your wife **** and we will give you the magic formula to build 550whp for 15k.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:26 PM
boostedmaxima

Originally Posted by Jennifer 2

Epic observational response! I remember seeing the thread title on the first day but didn't read it all til now. Figured it was a misleading thread. Few females do "builds". Anyway I know when my forums are dead I can always come here for some entertainment.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:45 PM
bmyles

Hey I talked to her and Bear said "Thanks for all the info guys keep it coming I know the turbonetics kit is not the best but the reason im using it is the fact that i got an amazing deal ($1500 ) on a bearly used kit, I have a good welder and going to heat wrap everything to solve hot air intake temps. I am only looking for 500whp for now, maybe next summer i can uprade to a twin turbo setup with fully built heads with cams to go 600whp. but for now im going to use what i got."
I like how you kept saying you didn't ignore everyone's advice but this is your first response to all the "Don't get the Turbonetics kit" posts. Also, I now feel lied to because that "quote" from your "wife" is clearly you replying for her. In fact, I bet you didn't even show her this thread. She'd probably tear you a new one if she saw what you were saying.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:16 PM
ZS14RR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Cliff notes?
Old 03-02-2013, 06:40 AM
binder

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

are the mods on vacation? We need to implement an IQ test or something to get on these forums. Every day it gets worse and worse.

PS: the fake wife forgot her fake wedding ring in every single one of the hundreds of pictures of her. Convenient.

Last edited by binder; 03-02-2013 at 06:43 AM.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:27 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

It gets more likes

Lmao
Old 03-02-2013, 01:10 PM
graffkid732

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Resmarted
$100 bucks says they get divorced, and he can't even afford that. I mean, when he realizes his skank gets railed more often than an amtrak, he's probably not going to want to stay with her, unless he has the downs ofc.
From my understanding of this thread, she wants to get railed like an Amtrak? Hm I'm in for that, helping for a good cause I guess. Giving dik and then info to build her Z seems like a good Wednesday night thing. Sign me up for that.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:37 PM
TuckerE36

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by graffkid732
From my understanding of this thread, she wants to get railed like an Amtrak? Hm I'm in for that, helping for a good cause I guess. Giving dik and then info to build her Z seems like a good Wednesday night thing. Sign me up for that.

Quick Reply: SEXY Girl doing 500-600whp turbo build!!!