Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

350z HR GTM Twin Supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 04:44 PM
jerryd87

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

thats exactly it man and not just the vq35 but any platform regardless what it is, a 2jz, rb26, lsx, tb48de(lol had to throw that in there), lambo v12, ferrari v8, coyote, sbc, bbc, sbf, bbf, chrysler.............. you get what im saying you take anyone to a crap builder it will fail take it to a good builder it will succeed. dont maintain them they will fail, proper maintenance and warm up/cooldown procedures with a good builder it will succeed.

now you wont make 800 whp and last 120k miles, but thats any engine your going to have to rebuild it well before then just to replace the wear items(bearings and rings) simply a fact when making more power.

another misconception people seem to have is that other NEW platforms are cheaper, anyone seen the price to build a 800 whp evo or supra? definitely not cheap, the domestics are a LITTLE bit cheaper since they make more from the factory......... but you also need more power since they are heavier 900-1000 whp would be comparable on them and now your back at the same price as all the other modern vehicles.

the ONLY cheap stuff to mod is old school stuff period, like 240sx, 90's hondas, 80s domestics, 1g and 2g dsm's and even those are only till a certain point then the price jumps up huge again.

its not hard to gain knowledge on a platform just requires alot of research and doing stuff, also helps alot when you have worked on alot of cars before hand.

Originally Posted by A-Town-Z
I re-read your post, and will take note to ensure that those things dont happen to my build, when that time comes. I think a good ECU like ProEFI128 would help insure safety. But 30K is what I planned on spending for the whole setup, with a little wiggle room. Potentially with quality wheels, brakes etc..45K (which is the VERY top), I'm sure If I order all of tha parts through a certain shop, I will get a discount, or I can wait and find used for certain things. I have become rather attached to the Z, and would prefer spending more on it then purchasing a stock vehicle for the same price.

I really appreciate your input! This has given me hope!! hah

jerryd87;

I have read several of the threads that you have posted in, and am extremely jealous of your knowledge of the VQ platform. Thank you for chiming in.

I've tried to read, and learn from other people's mistakes. And so far, I've gathered that its all about who builds it, and how you take care of it. Thrashing on it for 5000 miles, NO NO. Cold start, high revs, NO NO. Using a turbo timer, and proper ECU's with failsafes, proper maintenance, and overall better care. Things like this that are common sense, I feel some people dont really take into consideration.

Thank you for your input!

ALSO: Dynosty is top on my list of builders as of now.
Old 10-27-2013, 04:48 PM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Jerry's very knowledgeable. We need more people who have actual experience and knowledge to come in these threads and give advice and experiences rather than people who have never been through it speaking about things they don't know.

I agree with Jerry that the VQ is a good engine for power, when done right. But yes, you are going to have to pay to play.

Jerry, I was under the impression that IPP did fantastic built blocks. Atleast with National Speed, who uses their services for all their VQ builds, I know they recently wrapped up a 750whp 370z build that's going strong from what we've been told.

As for Dynosty, no doubt one of the best if not the best. +1 on that.
Old 10-27-2013, 04:56 PM
jerryd87

ipp seems to be hit and miss just like several of the other shops GTM and forged included. they have some engines that run stellar and some that dont last 1000 miles. from my understanding ipp dosnt actually even build any engines they have a guy local to them they sub contract the work out to which reduces the ability to have quality control.

honestly if it was 1 or two engines not a big deal but they have had more reports then that, i know kyle came out and confronted me once and i did have problems finding one of the specific engines i cant remember where i had found it but one of the threads some time ago had a guy who got a block and the engine wasnt decked square, the engine was decked more in the rear then the front. ignoring that though midz never got a quality engine from him(which will undoubtedly be blamed on someone else) and was a couple others as well. they even had one guy convinced his engine blew because one spark plug was mis matched dafuq?

frankly in my opinion when having a engine built theres no reason to go to a place where its a lottery if you get a quality engine or not(because frankly even GTM and forged have had some decent engines come out you just never know if you will get one or not), especially when there are places with comparable prices. dynosty is similar in price mayby just a tiny bit more expensive the ipp, so there shouldnt be any question which to use lol.

now im not saying anything about ipp when it comes to parts or anything like that, ive never heard a complaint about not getting parts from ipp or getting the wrong item, i just wouldnt get a engine from them.
Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310
Jerry's very knowledgeable. We need more people who have actual experience and knowledge to come in these threads and give advice and experiences rather than people who have never been through it speaking about things they don't know.

I agree with Jerry that the VQ is a good engine for power, when done right. But yes, you are going to have to pay to play.

Jerry, I was under the impression that IPP did fantastic built blocks. Atleast with National Speed, who uses their services for all their VQ builds, I know they recently wrapped up a 750whp 370z build that's going strong from what we've been told.

As for Dynosty, no doubt one of the best if not the best. +1 on that.
Old 10-27-2013, 06:07 PM
ogiehooker

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Intellect

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
The fact that you don't know how to use the "reply with quote" button directly reflects your intellect. With that said... "Yes" you have my permission to give your reasoning."STFU Yea" has to be the weakest comeback I've seen in a while. I added your quotes above... WE GET THE POINT.
I was too lazy to hit the button...you ought to know better than to ASSUME you know more about a person than you do just by something that APPEARS to be different...usually I let this stuff go by when dealing with peons...as for my intellect, I have 5 university degrees, 1 in anesthesiology....the human body is MUCH more complex than a piece of machinery sitting still that you can come back to in a week if you can't figure it out...Not so with anesthesia....you analyze, diagnose, take a plan of action and reassess in seconds to ..never lost a one of my 30,000 plus patients...I doubt that you can match my educational achievements.

Oh and as for the STFU yea comment, that meant YOU STFU...get it now? sorry your probably a banana boat Cuban in Miami but.....somebodys gotta be the janitor and clean up the blood....
Old 10-27-2013, 10:05 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by ogiehooker
I was too lazy to hit the button...you ought to know better than to ASSUME you know more about a person than you do just by something that APPEARS to be different...usually I let this stuff go by when dealing with peons...as for my intellect, I have 5 university degrees, 1 in anesthesiology....the human body is MUCH more complex than a piece of machinery sitting still that you can come back to in a week if you can't figure it out...Not so with anesthesia....you analyze, diagnose, take a plan of action and reassess in seconds to ..never lost a one of my 30,000 plus patients...I doubt that you can match my educational achievements.

Oh and as for the STFU yea comment, that meant YOU STFU...get it now? sorry your probably a banana boat Cuban in Miami but.....somebodys gotta be the janitor and clean up the blood....
Ha nice! I save more lives here in Afghanistan than you will in your entire medical career. Not impressed with your stats there homegirl and I'm not Cuban B.

Last edited by Flo-ridaZ33; 10-27-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:41 AM
bruthaboost

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are both of the two above poster suggesting they are saving lives by themselves ( I think I did see some "I" assertions)??? That's impressive if so. I mean managing an airway, squeezing in blood product (especially if it's pouring out), pushing drugs, chest compressions, and/or repairing trauma all by yourself is quite a feat. Hat's off to y'all.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:01 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Originally Posted by bruthaboost
Are both of the two above poster suggesting they are saving lives by themselves ( I think I did see some "I" assertions)??? That's impressive if so. I mean managing an airway, squeezing in blood product (especially if it's pouring out), pushing drugs, chest compressions, and/or repairing trauma all by yourself is quite a feat. Hat's off to y'all.
I don't discuss my profession as it's nothing to brag about but I will say keeping US soldiers from walking to an ambush or IED's and having those same guys come back and thank me personally... no greater feeling exists.

Back on topic... OP, will this be your daily? Jerry87 is one of the few that can speak of experience so no argument there but seeing what I've seen here over the years reminds me of an old saying I learned about getting sick on a C-130 which directly applies here:

"Those who have, Those who will, and those who lie about it"

I will agree there's a point where turbo is the only option, superchargers are good for the 400whp area.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:58 AM
A-Town-Z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't discuss my profession as it's nothing to brag about but I will say keeping US soldiers from walking to an ambush or IED's and having those same guys come back and thank me personally... no greater feeling exists.

Back on topic... OP, will this be your daily? Jerry87 is one of the few that can speak of experience so no argument there but seeing what I've seen here over the years reminds me of an old saying I learned about getting sick on a C-130 which directly applies here:

"Those who have, Those who will, and those who lie about it"

I will agree there's a point where turbo is the only option, superchargers are good for the 400whp area.

I live in MinneSNOWta,, so It'll be strictly a summer car. When the weather is nasty, ie; storms or whatever, I'll drive my beater around. It see's about 7500-10,000 miles a year or so(depending on where I go,,, trips etc).. Also, Thank you for your services!

Last edited by A-Town-Z; 10-28-2013 at 08:01 AM.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:42 PM
cjfunicel-z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

seems to be a good amount of f/i experience on this thread; can anyone throw me an estimate on what id cost to go s/c on an 03' 350z... looking to get between 350-450 to the wheels
Old 10-31-2013, 03:14 PM
Landarose

Default what the f is going on here

Just poked my head in and wanted to throw my .02 into the ********. Not to continue the off topic nonsense, forgive me for calling it bragging but I do not believe that the educated, mature and successful man you claim to be would be acting like a child putting up ******** achievements that no one here gives two ****s about anyways, the continuous ".....'s" clearly show your well sunk knowledge of English grammar, and if you were really as smug about yourself as you claim to be lets hear a full name, the internet is great at showing the fantastic achievements of an individual by just a name, and a simple " John A. Smith from John Hopkins University Alumni 98" would have saved you a **** load of typing to get your point across, an intelligent man wouldn't want to be more efficient and seem less self absorbed, no? I think the first comeback was much less lame and desperate than this one seemed to be.

Flo-ridaZ33 all I can do is sigh, I would first like to thank you for your service, and by no means do I not support the military, but why did you even stoop to his level, you're supposed to be a role-model, leader by example what kind of comeback was that man? I hate to break that false belief but who's life are you saving in Afghanistan, maybe your fellow soldier who's life wouldn't be in danger in the first place if they weren't there. A war on terror is the most counter-productive, moronic statement I've heard in my time on this planet, and if there was an Afghanistan troop or platoon patrolling your neighborhood forcing searches, ignoring and violating your United states rights you wouldn't be a little tempted to fight back and get them the **** out of YOUR country? But yet their considered hostile terrorist that soldiers, not much unlike yourself KILL, in their homeland, on THEIR doorstep, and you're saving lives? I know the lack of government and infrastructure in areas like that make life a bit different than the sheltered life us Americans live, I'm not as ignorant as this post may make me seem but its to make a point, I know there is some good, and help being done over there, but at what expense? we're not stopping another 9/11 and trying to change another country from our point is the exact definition of terrorism itself. " noun: terrorism 1. the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims." Going into their country with our political interest makes us the terrorist, just because you're not dressed as a jihad with a towel on your head doesn't make you fit the description any less well.

By no means am I claiming to be the bigger man in this, I myself am quite the immature child. Hate to vent and rant on here, someone flame me for it please, will give me some hope for intelligence in this world yet.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:51 PM
Nismo350z#0310

Old 10-31-2013, 05:43 PM
jerryd87

a little off topic but i can say this much based on my own time in afghanistan the locals loved us or at least my unit. did we have a very kinetic time? hell yah we did its kunar, but the locals had no problem telling us where to find the people or who a trigger man was. alot of times the biggest issue is they would go hide in pakistan before we could get to them we had a very good interaction with locals. in fact the one major blast we had, which was my companys only KIA's happened because our guys ignored a local trying to stop the convoy from driving into it and put himself at risk of being shot to do so(speeding like crazy towards a convoy). most of those individuals who are shooting soldiers are NOT afghani's some are but most are not so that kinda throws your entire argument on the subject out the window since the people who are doing it the locals actually despise and want gone especially since they kill civilians for pretty much no reason other then bettering themselves like going to school, learning english, improving farming, switching away from opiate farming to something like real crops that help feed themselves and their familys and still make just as much as the opiate farming since the farmer themselves dont get squat when these other people where in charge.

finally there was no political agenda, their country was a training ground for terroists who attacked american citizens while i wont argue your point on the "War on terrorism" since you will never get rid of them all we made it a little better. when we drove them out it left them with no form of government at all and no form of protection. we provided them a basis that they made changes to to suit there customs it isnt westernized. its pretty much providing paper, crayons, and a picture of your house and saying "this is an example of a house now make your own"

people on the outside looking in who have never actually been there comment based on what they see on the news really dont have any idea what is going on and try to make a judgement without even having 5% of the facts let alone the whole story. the news only reports on the tragedy, hardships, and horrors of war thats what sells news. a article about how we helped a entire city in a remote location become mostly self sufficient and secured a safe route for them to get supplies from other locations for what they couldnt do themselves dosnt lead to good ratings or sold newspaper. something like that wouldnt even make it in the paper, put something about a soldier accidentially shoots someone because it appeared they had a gun and its front page news.
Originally Posted by Landarose
Just poked my head in and wanted to throw my .02 into the ********. Not to continue the off topic nonsense, forgive me for calling it bragging but I do not believe that the educated, mature and successful man you claim to be would be acting like a child putting up ******** achievements that no one here gives two ****s about anyways, the continuous ".....'s" clearly show your well sunk knowledge of English grammar, and if you were really as smug about yourself as you claim to be lets hear a full name, the internet is great at showing the fantastic achievements of an individual by just a name, and a simple " John A. Smith from John Hopkins University Alumni 98" would have saved you a **** load of typing to get your point across, an intelligent man wouldn't want to be more efficient and seem less self absorbed, no? I think the first comeback was much less lame and desperate than this one seemed to be.

Flo-ridaZ33 all I can do is sigh, I would first like to thank you for your service, and by no means do I not support the military, but why did you even stoop to his level, you're supposed to be a role-model, leader by example what kind of comeback was that man? I hate to break that false belief but who's life are you saving in Afghanistan, maybe your fellow soldier who's life wouldn't be in danger in the first place if they weren't there. A war on terror is the most counter-productive, moronic statement I've heard in my time on this planet, and if there was an Afghanistan troop or platoon patrolling your neighborhood forcing searches, ignoring and violating your United states rights you wouldn't be a little tempted to fight back and get them the **** out of YOUR country? But yet their considered hostile terrorist that soldiers, not much unlike yourself KILL, in their homeland, on THEIR doorstep, and you're saving lives? I know the lack of government and infrastructure in areas like that make life a bit different than the sheltered life us Americans live, I'm not as ignorant as this post may make me seem but its to make a point, I know there is some good, and help being done over there, but at what expense? we're not stopping another 9/11 and trying to change another country from our point is the exact definition of terrorism itself. " noun: terrorism 1. the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims." Going into their country with our political interest makes us the terrorist, just because you're not dressed as a jihad with a towel on your head doesn't make you fit the description any less well.

By no means am I claiming to be the bigger man in this, I myself am quite the immature child. Hate to vent and rant on here, someone flame me for it please, will give me some hope for intelligence in this world yet.

Last edited by jerryd87; 10-31-2013 at 05:49 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 06:29 PM
ogiehooker

Default who's ignorant?

Originally Posted by Landarose

Always someone wanting to stir the pot rather than discuss cars..

Ok, here goes my FINAL rebuttal on this attack on my intellect... Florida, attempted to attack my intelligence for no reason, based on limited information..thats called an assumption..I appreciate who ever the other guy is congratulating you on your military service....I for one did NOT imply yopu were not patriotic hardworking or ignorant, but you DID insinuate that my intelligence was lower than it is..just trying to show you that assumptions can be wrong....and for some reason, you think I need your permission to shout out to the OP...NOT! your "homegirl" and other derogatory remarks are reminiscent of a third grader...and STFU? Who died and made you king?

By the way, my air force buddy tells me that only a GED is needed to enter the armed forces as well as minimal if any English and you don't even have to be a citizen....It's .quite a bit more difficult to get into an anesthesia program....I'd say your bar to jump is quite a bit lower than mine....Even a crackhead on the street can pop a cap on your **** so don't think you're big and bad cause you sling a weapon...Everybody has 3 or 4 arms these days....Don't assume that since I am not in the military that I wasn't raised shooting AR's, AK's colts glocks brownings etc.....

If you have saved more than the almost 40,000 patients I have presided over, then you must have dropped the A bomb on the 'stan while I was asleep.....

It's almost comical that grown men want to come into an open discussion forum and try to ***** slap someone they don't even know...LOL...what boring lives they lead...I'll go back to my own thread...

MORAL: don't make assumptions...maybe you will walk into an ambush cause you're too gung ho to believe the first tidbit of info that comes your way....
I am not ignorant and have credentials to prove it while you won't discuss yours..I see why...best to fold 'em when your facing 4 aces and a wild card...

GET BACK TO DISCUSSSING THE FREAKING CARS CHILDREN!!!

Thanks for the spelling info Mr English teacher...LOl

Last edited by ogiehooker; 10-31-2013 at 06:44 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 10-31-2013, 09:22 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Who said I was in the Military now? I had to score 90(94/100) or higher on the ASVAB in order to do the job I once did in the Air Force(2002-2009). Assumptions are a b!tch aren't they? I have nothing to prove and the few people who know me personally on this forum know my credentials... I don't need to put it out there to prop myself up. You made your point about GTM and I'm mearly pointing out your reluctance to shut the hell up already. No one gives a **** if your a "Doctor" or how many degrees you say you have. You're soft and that's why you got all butt hurt when I questioned your intellect.

Last edited by Flo-ridaZ33; 11-01-2013 at 05:45 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:27 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Originally Posted by jerryd87
a little off topic but i can say this much based on my own time in afghanistan the locals loved us or at least my unit. did we have a very kinetic time? hell yah we did its kunar, but the locals had no problem telling us where to find the people or who a trigger man was. alot of times the biggest issue is they would go hide in pakistan before we could get to them we had a very good interaction with locals. in fact the one major blast we had, which was my companys only KIA's happened because our guys ignored a local trying to stop the convoy from driving into it and put himself at risk of being shot to do so(speeding like crazy towards a convoy). most of those individuals who are shooting soldiers are NOT afghani's some are but most are not so that kinda throws your entire argument on the subject out the window since the people who are doing it the locals actually despise and want gone especially since they kill civilians for pretty much no reason other then bettering themselves like going to school, learning english, improving farming, switching away from opiate farming to something like real crops that help feed themselves and their familys and still make just as much as the opiate farming since the farmer themselves dont get squat when these other people where in charge.

finally there was no political agenda, their country was a training ground for terroists who attacked american citizens while i wont argue your point on the "War on terrorism" since you will never get rid of them all we made it a little better. when we drove them out it left them with no form of government at all and no form of protection. we provided them a basis that they made changes to to suit there customs it isnt westernized. its pretty much providing paper, crayons, and a picture of your house and saying "this is an example of a house now make your own"

people on the outside looking in who have never actually been there comment based on what they see on the news really dont have any idea what is going on and try to make a judgement without even having 5% of the facts let alone the whole story. the news only reports on the tragedy, hardships, and horrors of war thats what sells news. a article about how we helped a entire city in a remote location become mostly self sufficient and secured a safe route for them to get supplies from other locations for what they couldnt do themselves dosnt lead to good ratings or sold newspaper. something like that wouldnt even make it in the paper, put something about a soldier accidentially shoots someone because it appeared they had a gun and its front page news.
Dude so many people think they know what's going on but really have no idea. The ones that crack me up are the Fobbets that talk about what's going on and they're the one's checking ID's at the chow hall. Most of the locals I've met were very nice and offered great information about the surrounding area. Most of the CP's in the area I'm at are Afghan controlled and get hit every day... those guys are tough but get no respect.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:05 PM
jerryd87

well technically i was a fobbit but i didnt check ID's i was on the battalion fob and my company had 7 guys at the there to run late night supply and refit missions so i spent my days prepping sling loads, organizing supply's, escorting equipment various places, repairing weapons and commo, even ordering certain class items mainly batterys and stuff since i was in charge of the company's commo stuff.

with that said though it required a high degree of working with locals both civi and ANA/ANP and we also would either get hit daily by 3-4 mortars or they would save up for a week and hit us with 15-20 all at once. i got my CIB from the one that hit on the other side of the hesco i was right next to........ or mayby it was the one that hit right outside the class 1 yard when i was working my connex.......... or the one that hit about 25M from where i was sleeping and tunneled 3 ft into the ground 14 inchs of it concrete. hell too many to count and i dont remember which exact incident it was.
Dude so many people think they know what's going on but really have no idea. The ones that crack me up are the Fobbets that talk about what's going on and they're the one's checking ID's at the chow hall. Most of the locals I've met were very nice and offered great information about the surrounding area. Most of the CP's in the area I'm at are Afghan controlled and get hit every day... those guys are tough but get no respect.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:17 AM
Nismo350z#0310

this thread just got retarded
Old 11-01-2013, 09:01 AM
jerryd87

been retarded for several days now
Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310
this thread just got retarded
Old 11-01-2013, 12:57 PM
ogiehooker

Default retards

yup, when retards come in pissin' on people they don't know it gets FU...
Old 11-01-2013, 01:26 PM
Landarose

Always someone wanting to stir the pot rather than discuss cars..

Ok, here goes my FINAL rebuttal on this attack on my intellect... Florida, attempted to attack my intelligence for no reason, based on limited information..thats called an assumption..I appreciate who ever the other guy is congratulating you on your military service....I for one did NOT imply yopu were not patriotic hardworking or ignorant, but you DID insinuate that my intelligence was lower than it is..just trying to show you that assumptions can be wrong....and for some reason, you think I need your permission to shout out to the OP...NOT! your "homegirl" and other derogatory remarks are reminiscent of a third grader...and STFU? Who died and made you king?

By the way, my air force buddy tells me that only a GED is needed to enter the armed forces as well as minimal if any English and you don't even have to be a citizen....It's .quite a bit more difficult to get into an anesthesia program....I'd say your bar to jump is quite a bit lower than mine....Even a crackhead on the street can pop a cap on your **** so don't think you're big and bad cause you sling a weapon...Everybody has 3 or 4 arms these days....Don't assume that since I am not in the military that I wasn't raised shooting AR's, AK's colts glocks brownings etc.....

If you have saved more than the almost 40,000 patients I have presided over, then you must have dropped the A bomb on the 'stan while I was asleep.....

It's almost comical that grown men want to come into an open discussion forum and try to ***** slap someone they don't even know...LOL...what boring lives they lead...I'll go back to my own thread...

MORAL: don't make assumptions...maybe you will walk into an ambush cause you're too gung ho to believe the first tidbit of info that comes your way....
I am not ignorant and have credentials to prove it while you won't discuss yours..I see why...best to fold 'em when your facing 4 aces and a wild card...

GET BACK TO DISCUSSSING THE FREAKING CARS CHILDREN!!!

Thanks for the spelling info Mr English teacher...LOl
You bet your *** I wanted to stir the pot its entertaining, but you were obviously to smart to catch that and didn't play into my childish games....oh wait no you did. I also hate to say I did not give you any spelling info, call you "homegirl" or mention "stfu". You appreciated the guy who congratulated me on my military service? yea that was me and I was appreciative of Flo-ridaZ33's service, or any of our serviceman. It seems like you don't even know who you're replying to but you just know you're better than whoever it is so why would you read that idiots full response anyways right? You quoted my post yet blame me for things I have not said to you DAMN blowing me out of the water with this exercise of intellect. We also didn't hear a name so we could look up your fabulous scholar achievements, beautiful mansion, million dollar sports cars and 6% body fat tan young body, just assuming on the last few but a guy like you usually describes themselves as so online(no worries I didn't give a **** anyways).

To jerry and flo-rida I absolutely mean no disrespect and if you re-read my post I say I'm not as ignorant as the post may have made me think, yea I know the news is all based on what the people like to see and I said I know there is good being done over there. There's no political agenda huh? removing the terrorist Taliban government following 9/11 was definitely a political agenda, trying to find a terrorist group that may be mainly operating in Afghanistan kind of on some cloudy intel... What do you claim the goal was over there? Just to police the country for the luxury of Afghani people? Are you telling me when you're at your home you're just so compelled to help other people you jump in your car and go pick up the homeless and bring them to the grocery store to pay for their next years food in full... I didn't think so. The point is they were never our responsibility to protect, save the good people over there that you claim was your primary goal there, protecting them from these Taliban or terrorist men occupying their country unfriendly? sounds a little familiar, we invaded Afghanistan, yes INVADED with force, much like these men there you were fighting, I'm sure if a group of citizens came up to a Taliban soldier and asked them to leave they would not, and if the US soldiers are the friendly ones...would they on the Afghani people's wishes? I think not, Improving our security at home WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE THAN GOOD ENOUGH to keep the UNITED STATES citizens safe from terrorism, and I'm sure we would have been even safer with all of our soldiers home, no? I can't blame you for supporting your governments decision because we're supposed to but seriously think for yourself it was a SELFISH, RETALITION attack to flex our big muscles, you'd think the most powerful and smartest nation would be the bigger man and put things in place to solve the problem rather than throw a temper tantrum and go get whoever did this, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind a wise man once said, so as much as I'm sure we had no political agenda just felt soooooo compelled to help some people from terrorists we hate to, I find it a little hard to believe. Not going to make this a book I just wish everyone would open their eyes a little, just a little and you might catch something strange going on.... Nobody, and I mean NOBODY ever won a war by dying for their country, they won it by convincing the other poor dumb bastard to die for his country.

Quick Reply: 350z HR GTM Twin Supercharger