Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

350z HR GTM Twin Supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 04:12 PM
jerryd87

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

removing them from power was a safety agenda, one to attempt to prevent it from happening i can tell you thats criminology 101, risk vs reward. if im the talban(which is only one of dozens of organizations there we are fighting) and i do something like 9/11 and the US does nothing then i achieved killing "infidels" with absolutely no risk and you can damn well be sure ill do it again. doing what we did made that more difficult and helped prevent it by showing there are consequences. i can tell you the major leaders where definitely in afghanistan and a large number still attempt to operate there, plus as i said there are dozens of similar organizations that have almost ALL their leadership there. it wasnt our job to protect them but we accomplished our mission in disrupting the forces that attacked the united states and now we establish a way for THEM to continue to disrupt those forces after we leave we dont go ANYWHERE without afghani military support.

your arguement is invalid considering it rests solely on "would the US leave if asked?" the fact is the afghani government has asked us to leave earlier then initially planned, and guess what? the US government acknowledged, agreed, and adapted the plan that was already in place to comply with that request and still ensure the people would be safe since many of them would at this point be put to death if those terrorist organizations came back ive seen it first hand where they kill civilians because they spoke up and we got their too late. the FACT is that most of them don't want us to leave, most of them still want us their and we are drawing down because their government requested it.

i suppose increasing security at home means you want to give up more personal freedoms rights? sorry im not willing to and i think those who have served have more right on what to say in that regard then most since we actually did something about it instead of talking. its already bad enough that the "land of the free", the place that is supposed to have the most personal freedom in the world is actually number 8 and dropping. plus as demonstrated by the boston bombing it is IMPOSSIBLE to completely protect the united states unless the government controls every second of every day for every single person in the country, you can build a powerful bomb for less then $100 and his was fancy you go to basics it can be done for less then $20.

our troops being at home 100% does not make any difference in our safety. all of em home or every single one gone it dosnt matter in terms of national security i refer you to the posse comitatus act, US military cannot operate on US soil.

selfish? hell no it wasnt for the benefit of the politicians thats for sure retaliation? god damn straight and i dont know a single human being who if someone harmed their family they wouldnt unleash hell on earth to make it right. if your saying you wouldnt you have never been in that situation and have nothing to base your statement on, fact is your lying to yourself or you dont actually care about your family in which case the selfish one is in fact yourself.(which i actually think anyway since your pretty much saying "eh screw those who got hurt or killed didnt affect me") we really didnt flex anything if we where trying we would have simply nuked the entire country after calling china and russia to tell them hey we are destroying them, russia woulda been all for it i guarantee. not like the UN can REALLY say **** anyway since the US makes up about 70% of their military force.

something was put in place and has worked very well, their bank accounts have been frozen, their income source(poppy in afghanistan) has been destroyed, we have limited their arms suppliers, and we have eliminated their employee source by enabling those who where being forced to fight to protect themselves.

finally your last comment, it dosnt apply when the people your fighting don't have a country hence why i never disputed your claim of the "war on terror" being retarded.

oh yah also i dont agree or trust the government i work for them remember however i know for a fact what fighting in afghanistan has done. you claim people need to open their eyes yet you encourage people to make assumptions based on incomplete information because that is ALL you have is incomplete information. till you have spent a LONG amount of time their and ACTUALLY see whats happening any conclusion your draw is inaccurate and pompous
Originally Posted by Landarose
You bet your *** I wanted to stir the pot its entertaining, but you were obviously to smart to catch that and didn't play into my childish games....oh wait no you did. I also hate to say I did not give you any spelling info, call you "homegirl" or mention "stfu". You appreciated the guy who congratulated me on my military service? yea that was me and I was appreciative of Flo-ridaZ33's service, or any of our serviceman. It seems like you don't even know who you're replying to but you just know you're better than whoever it is so why would you read that idiots full response anyways right? You quoted my post yet blame me for things I have not said to you DAMN blowing me out of the water with this exercise of intellect. We also didn't hear a name so we could look up your fabulous scholar achievements, beautiful mansion, million dollar sports cars and 6% body fat tan young body, just assuming on the last few but a guy like you usually describes themselves as so online(no worries I didn't give a **** anyways).

To jerry and flo-rida I absolutely mean no disrespect and if you re-read my post I say I'm not as ignorant as the post may have made me think, yea I know the news is all based on what the people like to see and I said I know there is good being done over there. There's no political agenda huh? removing the terrorist Taliban government following 9/11 was definitely a political agenda, trying to find a terrorist group that may be mainly operating in Afghanistan kind of on some cloudy intel... What do you claim the goal was over there? Just to police the country for the luxury of Afghani people? Are you telling me when you're at your home you're just so compelled to help other people you jump in your car and go pick up the homeless and bring them to the grocery store to pay for their next years food in full... I didn't think so. The point is they were never our responsibility to protect, save the good people over there that you claim was your primary goal there, protecting them from these Taliban or terrorist men occupying their country unfriendly? sounds a little familiar, we invaded Afghanistan, yes INVADED with force, much like these men there you were fighting, I'm sure if a group of citizens came up to a Taliban soldier and asked them to leave they would not, and if the US soldiers are the friendly ones...would they on the Afghani people's wishes? I think not, Improving our security at home WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE THAN GOOD ENOUGH to keep the UNITED STATES citizens safe from terrorism, and I'm sure we would have been even safer with all of our soldiers home, no? I can't blame you for supporting your governments decision because we're supposed to but seriously think for yourself it was a SELFISH, RETALITION attack to flex our big muscles, you'd think the most powerful and smartest nation would be the bigger man and put things in place to solve the problem rather than throw a temper tantrum and go get whoever did this, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind a wise man once said, so as much as I'm sure we had no political agenda just felt soooooo compelled to help some people from terrorists we hate to, I find it a little hard to believe. Not going to make this a book I just wish everyone would open their eyes a little, just a little and you might catch something strange going on.... Nobody, and I mean NOBODY ever won a war by dying for their country, they won it by convincing the other poor dumb bastard to die for his country.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:11 PM
Landarose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jerryd87
removing them from power was a safety agenda, one to attempt to prevent it from happening i can tell you thats criminology 101, risk vs reward. if im the talban(which is only one of dozens of organizations there we are fighting) and i do something like 9/11 and the US does nothing then i achieved killing "infidels" with absolutely no risk and you can damn well be sure ill do it again. doing what we did made that more difficult and helped prevent it by showing there are consequences. i can tell you the major leaders where definitely in afghanistan and a large number still attempt to operate there, plus as i said there are dozens of similar organizations that have almost ALL their leadership there. it wasnt our job to protect them but we accomplished our mission in disrupting the forces that attacked the united states and now we establish a way for THEM to continue to disrupt those forces after we leave we dont go ANYWHERE without afghani military support.

your arguement is invalid considering it rests solely on "would the US leave if asked?" the fact is the afghani government has asked us to leave earlier then initially planned, and guess what? the US government acknowledged, agreed, and adapted the plan that was already in place to comply with that request and still ensure the people would be safe since many of them would at this point be put to death if those terrorist organizations came back ive seen it first hand where they kill civilians because they spoke up and we got their too late. the FACT is that most of them don't want us to leave, most of them still want us their and we are drawing down because their government requested it.

i suppose increasing security at home means you want to give up more personal freedoms rights? sorry im not willing to and i think those who have served have more right on what to say in that regard then most since we actually did something about it instead of talking. its already bad enough that the "land of the free", the place that is supposed to have the most personal freedom in the world is actually number 8 and dropping. plus as demonstrated by the boston bombing it is IMPOSSIBLE to completely protect the united states unless the government controls every second of every day for every single person in the country, you can build a powerful bomb for less then $100 and his was fancy you go to basics it can be done for less then $20.

our troops being at home 100% does not make any difference in our safety. all of em home or every single one gone it dosnt matter in terms of national security i refer you to the posse comitatus act, US military cannot operate on US soil.

selfish? hell no it wasnt for the benefit of the politicians thats for sure retaliation? god damn straight and i dont know a single human being who if someone harmed their family they wouldnt unleash hell on earth to make it right. if your saying you wouldnt you have never been in that situation and have nothing to base your statement on, fact is your lying to yourself or you dont actually care about your family in which case the selfish one is in fact yourself.(which i actually think anyway since your pretty much saying "eh screw those who got hurt or killed didnt affect me") we really didnt flex anything if we where trying we would have simply nuked the entire country after calling china and russia to tell them hey we are destroying them, russia woulda been all for it i guarantee. not like the UN can REALLY say **** anyway since the US makes up about 70% of their military force.

something was put in place and has worked very well, their bank accounts have been frozen, their income source(poppy in afghanistan) has been destroyed, we have limited their arms suppliers, and we have eliminated their employee source by enabling those who where being forced to fight to protect themselves.

finally your last comment, it dosnt apply when the people your fighting don't have a country hence why i never disputed your claim of the "war on terror" being retarded.

oh yah also i dont agree or trust the government i work for them remember however i know for a fact what fighting in afghanistan has done. you claim people need to open their eyes yet you encourage people to make assumptions based on incomplete information because that is ALL you have is incomplete information. till you have spent a LONG amount of time their and ACTUALLY see whats happening any conclusion your draw is inaccurate and pompous
Eh what the hell, ill humor you...so you say your criminology 101 theory was a simple risk vs. reward and clearly we have a different method of weighing that, with a more than 12 year ongoing occupation you claim we have completely admitted to their wishes?.....yea sure " Ok you guys want us to leave? ok we will.....but not really because that doesn't work completely for our plan, so we'll take out some troops but still maintain control in the area" a 2011 UN report claimed 2700 civilian deaths 75% by insurgents in 2010, a report of the civilian deaths of 2011 was more than 3000 with more than 80% by insurgents...a rising death rate doesn't seem like much of an improvement. The money we have spent there at this point is absolutely astronomical beyond risks that we MAY HAVE AVOIDED? there is no sure safety at home like you said, even events like the Boston bombing still occur. I agree that you cannot just let people walk all over you, but if you think the freedoms you sarcastically speak of have not already been stripped already you are sadly mistaken, read into the patriot act a little and realize the rights you can be stripped of by simply being accused of terrorism as an American citizen. Just because I did not first hand experience the events that occurred in Afghanistan doesn't mean I'm by any means unaware of what happens in your secret world over there. I didn't encourage anyone to make blind assumptions, I encouraged them to think for themselves. Just because I have opposing viewpoints from yours doesn't make them pompous and ignorant, it just means I see things differently, I don't automatically draw a conclusion about you from your views I just present mine and look forward to the points you make I don't just call your arguments invalid... there just may be different reasoning behind it... saying your idea is right and that's the end of it as ignorant as you get. That being said your modest and unbiased points didn't quite change my mind yet, I still believe that THE RISK WE TOOK WAS NOT WORTH THE REWARD.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:58 PM
jerryd87

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

thats exactly what im saying its the most basic principle in the study of criminology. it has held up in pretty much every case out there, sometimes their is just some people whom there is no such thing as too large of a risk including death.

we dont maintain control of the area, the draw down numbers are what the afghani government requested, even the news had that one, our plan had a MUCH longer draw down period several years longer. also on the news and actually is fact is we dont operate hardly anywhere anymore, we operate in major population centers, BEHIND afghani forces, building needs cleared? afghanis do it we pull guard around the building and secure behind them so no one comes behind them. suprised you didnt know that which tells me you really dont have ANY source to make your judgement you are simply pulling things from your ***.

your comment on the death rate reinforces what i said about the actual people want us their and pretty much everything i have said. the afghani's are doing most of the work and the safety of civilians is decreasing because of it and because we are pulling troops out they still arnt ready and thats what we told their government, their government told us they didnt believe it. we say ok but dont say we didnt warn you and they are getting that message now.

you have to be doing something pretty ****ed up to be accused of terrorism, and is a perfect example of what im saying about giving up personal freedoms, i intend to hold on to as many of those i have left as possible. but people like yourself get in power and really dont give a **** what the majority of americans say and do what they want.

really so lets get this right
1) you havnt been there to witness events
2) you have NO accurate media to find out what has happened there because it dosnt exist.
3)you are blindly making assumptions because you dont have any of the facts even though you say you dont encourage people to do so.

my comment above of you pulling things out of your *** holds true. huge difference between thinking for yourself and making bs claims your doing the latter you cant make a educated decision with no information. its the EXACT same thing as saying what size tire i have on my car even if you have never been told and have never seen my car its just spewing nonsense. so again what your saying is pompus and ignorant because you are attempting to state conclusions from fictitious material and presenting it as facts.

Originally Posted by Landarose
Eh what the hell, ill humor you...so you say your criminology 101 theory was a simple risk vs. reward and clearly we have a different method of weighing that, with a more than 12 year ongoing occupation you claim we have completely admitted to their wishes?.....yea sure " Ok you guys want us to leave? ok we will.....but not really because that doesn't work completely for our plan, so we'll take out some troops but still maintain control in the area" a 2011 UN report claimed 2700 civilian deaths 75% by insurgents in 2010, a report of the civilian deaths of 2011 was more than 3000 with more than 80% by insurgents...a rising death rate doesn't seem like much of an improvement. The money we have spent there at this point is absolutely astronomical beyond risks that we MAY HAVE AVOIDED? there is no sure safety at home like you said, even events like the Boston bombing still occur. I agree that you cannot just let people walk all over you, but if you think the freedoms you sarcastically speak of have not already been stripped already you are sadly mistaken, read into the patriot act a little and realize the rights you can be stripped of by simply being accused of terrorism as an American citizen. Just because I did not first hand experience the events that occurred in Afghanistan doesn't mean I'm by any means unaware of what happens in your secret world over there. I didn't encourage anyone to make blind assumptions, I encouraged them to think for themselves. Just because I have opposing viewpoints from yours doesn't make them pompous and ignorant, it just means I see things differently, I don't automatically draw a conclusion about you from your views I just present mine and look forward to the points you make I don't just call your arguments invalid... there just may be different reasoning behind it... saying your idea is right and that's the end of it as ignorant as you get. That being said your modest and unbiased points didn't quite change my mind yet, I still believe that THE RISK WE TOOK WAS NOT WORTH THE REWARD.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:57 PM
ogiehooker

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default For your viewing pleasure...as you requested your highness

[QUOTE=Landarose;10257490]You bet your *** I wanted to stir the pot its entertaining, but you were obviously to smart to catch that and didn't play into my childish games....oh wait no you did. I also hate to say I did not give you any spelling info, call you "homegirl" or mention "stfu". You appreciated the guy who congratulated me on my military service? yea that was me and I was appreciative of Flo-ridaZ33's service, or any of our serviceman. It seems like you don't even know who you're replying to but you just know you're better than whoever it is so why would you read that idiots full response anyways right? You quoted my post yet blame me for things I have not said to you DAMN blowing me out of the water with this exercise of intellect. We also didn't hear a name so we could look up your fabulous scholar achievements, beautiful mansion, million dollar sports cars and 6% body fat tan young body, just assuming on the last few but a guy like you usually describes themselves as so online(no worries I didn't give a **** anyways).

LANDAROSE....Just like FLo aren't you...full of assumptions...except YOUR assumptions are CORRECT! All the "jabs" you tried to poke at me are actually true..pics attached for your pleasure , or at least mine of rubbing your nose in it...LOL
Attached Thumbnails 350z HR GTM Twin Supercharger-asumhgradpic2.jpg   350z HR GTM Twin Supercharger-dsc00392.jpg   350z HR GTM Twin Supercharger-ogie-atlantis-background.jpg   350z HR GTM Twin Supercharger-350z-and-ninja.jpg   350z HR GTM Twin Supercharger-front-house-new-palm-best.jpg  

350z HR GTM Twin Supercharger-ogie-or-torso-cropped.jpg   350z HR GTM Twin Supercharger-ogie-dolphins-cropped.jpg   350z HR GTM Twin Supercharger-enna-marcado11-1.jpg   350z HR GTM Twin Supercharger-ogie-and-ena-key-west-closeup-waterside.jpg   350z HR GTM Twin Supercharger-tata-in-shoes-great.jpg  

Old 11-03-2013, 01:13 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Nice 993.

Last edited by Flo-ridaZ33; 11-03-2013 at 01:17 AM.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:36 AM
Triji

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh crap.... That poor, poor dog! (lol)
Old 11-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Ogiehooker with the m f'in beatdown. Point and game. Can we close this thread up now?
Old 11-03-2013, 12:53 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Guys guys guys.... at the end of the day, it should be about whether you're happy with YOUR car and how it performs for you.