Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Come on guys..

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 11:11 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

this is horrible...
Old 09-05-2013, 11:15 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

Originally Posted by KingBaby
this is horrible...
I find it amusing
Old 09-05-2013, 11:20 AM
travlee
Master
Premier Member

Received 9,155 Likes on 6,603 Posts

for your laughing pleasure...... same OP in diff thread

https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-n...zs-debate.html
Old 09-05-2013, 11:30 AM
yeaitsbrandon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Triji
Dude, that's not 'big' ... Only thing big in that pic is a inferiority complex sorry to tell ya... Plus you need a lot of help with your delt tie ins and upper chest... Side lateral raises and incline press are your friend. I would suggest inclines with dumbbells to maximize the stretch but you probably wouldn't do that correctly anyway cause you seem the type who also want's to 'look big' in the gym and go for your 'big weights' instead of getting the max benefit out of each rep preformed... When doing side laterals don't forget to point the thumbs down at the top of each rep, like pouring water out of a pitcher and hold the squeeze for a second or two... Put the 45's down and start with 25's and do them RIGHT instead of doing them for your ego...

Plus just from the water weight your obviously holding I'd say enanthate or sustanon 250.... But hey, what do I know... I have just seen your 'type' for years and years...

Don't feel bad tho bro just because when you look in the mirror you still feel small due to that huge frickn head...

Don't forget those pesky muscles that no one really see's... You seem the type to not put much effort into those like intercostals and legs.... (lol) would love to see you on the squat rack....

But hey, what do I know.... I don't go around posting selfies seeking approval from others...

Dude, you would benefit from investing in a shrink...

Hahahaha! Nice try but not even close. Not really trying to be a bodybuilder this is for sports. pic was just to mess around, and really? Not big? Sorry I guess 6'3 230 is tiny. Oh and problems on the squat rack? Definitely broke highschool record with 500 but hey thats nothing to brag about or anything. And then when it comes to the juice noppeeee none of that college sports test for that stuff. Oh and another thing. When doing lateral raises intended for the lateral shoulder you never turn the weight. Thats a good way to hurt the rotator and cheat your shoulders. You put a slight bend in your arm and bring it right up never going far past your shoulder line. And for the big head comment... the mirror is obviously tilted I guess mommy never took you to the carnival when you were a kid
Old 09-05-2013, 11:33 AM
Syner

Originally Posted by yeaitsbrandon
Hahahaha! Nice try but not even close. Not really trying to be a bodybuilder this is for sports. pic was just to mess around, and really? Not big? Sorry I guess 6'3 230 is tiny. Oh and problems on the squat rack? Definitely broke highschool record with 500 but hey thats nothing to brag about or anything. And then when it comes to the juice noppeeee none of that college sports test for that stuff. Oh and another thing. When doing lateral raises intended for the lateral shoulder you never turn the weight. Thats a good way to hurt the rotator and cheat your shoulders. You put a slight bend in your arm and bring it right up never going far past your shoulder line. And for the big head comment... the mirror is obviously tilted I guess mommy never took you to the carnival when you were a kid
Definitely nothing to brag about. Nobody in the real world cares about high school jocks, and their "accomplishments."
Old 09-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Syner

Youre right they care about s.h.i.t. talkers on the internet.
LOL again? You still didn't answer, what's your famous mom's name? Or is this another case of The Twins?

EDIT -
My moms a famous author and motivational speaker....
Just in case you forgot...

Last edited by Syner; 09-05-2013 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Triji

Dude your a dreamer... Nothing more... And at 6'3 230 is nothing to brag about... (lol) ... And I highly doubt your squat claims because you have no glutes to back it up... And where is the sweep? Even in those nifty sweats you would see it... As far as lateral raises, your wrong... period...

Tests for college sports? riiiiiiiiiight.... Tell it to someone who believes in bullsh!t and unicorns...

The mirrors tilted..... LMAO!.... Dude that's funny.... No, seriously that's a good one... Tell it to your shrink...

You seriously need help...
Old 09-05-2013, 11:43 AM
yeaitsbrandon

Originally Posted by Syner
LOL again? You still didn't answer, what's your famous mom's name? Or is this another case of The Twins?
Don't talk about my family.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Syner

LOL you brought her up in the first place. Pics or GTFO (preferrably with **** out).

My moms a famous author and motivational speaker....
Old 09-05-2013, 11:44 AM
stuartc323

Ima just leave this here

Last edited by stuartc323; 09-05-2013 at 11:49 AM.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:45 AM
travlee
Master
Premier Member

Received 9,155 Likes on 6,603 Posts

your the one who was bragging...
Old 09-05-2013, 11:46 AM
stuartc323

Or what? You cant do anything from behind that keyboard lol

Last edited by stuartc323; 09-05-2013 at 12:53 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:46 AM
Syner

Careful Stu, he might call the internet police

Last edited by Syner; 09-05-2013 at 11:47 AM.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:50 AM
yeaitsbrandon

Originally Posted by stuartc323
Or what the fuuck are you going to do? not a fuucking thing so STFU

and FYI you are ****in tiny to be boasting about how big you are, I fuuck dudes up like you all day in my dojo
Oh I'm sure you do. Im done posting on this thread yall have fun entertaining yourself I gotta go do homework. Peace out
Old 09-05-2013, 11:53 AM
l2iceman

so...there was a direct link/quote from Stillen's website stating their SC for the Z is a roots-style...Brandon hasn't directly commented on that one yet...is Brandon correct or Stillen? I'm so confused...

Getting in my pahjamas and spooning my pillow while in thought.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Highway Riding

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by Triji
Dude, that's not 'big' ... Only thing big in that pic is a inferiority complex sorry to tell ya... Plus you need a lot of help with your delt tie ins and upper chest... Side lateral raises and incline press are your friend. I would suggest inclines with dumbbells to maximize the stretch but you probably wouldn't do that correctly anyway cause you seem the type who also want's to 'look big' in the gym and go for your 'big weights' instead of getting the max benefit out of each rep preformed... When doing side laterals don't forget to point the thumbs down at the top of each rep, like pouring water out of a pitcher and hold the squeeze for a second or two... Put the 45's down and start with 25's and do them RIGHT instead of doing them for your ego...

Plus just from the water weight your obviously holding I'd say enanthate or sustanon 250.... But hey, what do I know... I have just seen your 'type' for years and years...

Don't feel bad tho bro just because when you look in the mirror you still feel small due to that huge frickn head...

Don't forget those pesky muscles that no one really see's... You seem the type to not put much effort into those like intercostals and legs.... (lol) would love to see you on the squat rack....

But hey, what do I know.... I don't go around posting selfies seeking approval from others...

Dude, you would benefit from investing in a shrink...

SUS is some nasty stuff LMFAO!
Old 09-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Triji

Guy you dont know s.h.i.t. Go waste someone elses time or hey you know what If you're some hot s.h.i.t. you post a pic where you are way bigger and more to show for it and Ill gladly apologize and say you're right but until then go spread your bulls.h.it elsewhere

LOL..... Yeah, because everyone posts selfies to make themselves feel better or to prove a point... You have a lot of growing up to do...

And this may help: https://www.google.com/search?source...+Rowlett+texas

You are welcome...

Old 09-05-2013, 11:59 AM
stuartc323

Guy you dont know s.h.i.t. Go waste someone elses time or hey you know what If you're some hot s.h.i.t. you post a pic where you are way bigger and more to show for it and Ill gladly apologize and say you're right but until then go spread your bulls.h.it elsewhere

The one way that i know you dont know wtf your talking about is because college ATHLETICS, not sports, conditioning is about making your body stronger, more responsive, and faster for your sport, not bigger. I can tell your a second or third string bullshiiter at some community college. Its all good, talk shiit when you stepp up to D1 athletics at a real school
Old 09-05-2013, 12:05 PM
NinerZ

Originally Posted by l2iceman
so...there was a direct link/quote from Stillen's website stating their SC for the Z is a roots-style...Brandon hasn't directly commented on that one yet...is Brandon correct or Stillen? I'm so confused...

Getting in my pahjamas and spooning my pillow while in thought.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:20 PM
1GR8350Z

Roid raging?

Quick Reply: Come on guys..