Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Bottom end short block question

Old 04-11-2019, 04:06 PM
bealljk

Liked 395 Times in 334 Posts

from your phone from your pc make it easy to read and proof read ... you'll get better & more response from fellow members.

mishi sucks eitherway ... I run two Setrab oil coolers and a C&R Racing nascar hammy-down ... but that's me

I've been a member of this forum (form is something you fill out at the DMV) for twice as long as you have - lol! and I've been running some form of FI on a stock and then a built block since 2007 ... just saying...

my single 42 garrett spools in a fraction of the time my greddy twins took ... not to mention the significant reduction in lag-causing intake-charge pipe tubing required for twins.
Old 04-11-2019, 04:25 PM
nonutz

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Well as stated before opinions .... So glad for Grammer *****. Also I'm not having who has the bigger dick competition. I've got my answers already thank you for your time. (Mods) lock thread please before this blows up my only question was if a d.e. short block is the same as the rev up I didn't care to have this form soiled like every other one I try reading for my knowledge. P.s. I've built 4 cars already iv had a twin 06 gto that was at 874whp and as any ls2 block it held very well. Intil I wrecked it because a wheel bearing locked. I've been racing for the last 13 years and have 2 wins under class B track. So quit being a troll and saying something someone else has sucks it's really immature. It's sad people still cyber bully I might not know or care to separate my sentences but I can still build a engine and race really well. This is the reason I don't post and just use the search function. Thank you for your time. don't worry about posting again I won't reply to feed your ego again. I'll just go the next 4 years again with out posting intil I have another question. P.s. look at all my post I've ever done I can actually say I've done everything with out a shop or help just reading and searching..... when I get finish building mine I will gladly see what your single will do vs. a twin there is no replacement for displacement. Bye! :P
Originally Posted by bealljk View Post
from your phone from your pc make it easy to read and proof read ... you'll get better & more response from fellow members.

mishi sucks eitherway ... I run two Setrab oil coolers and a C&R Racing nascar hammy-down ... but that's me

I've been a member of this forum (form is something you fill out at the DMV) for twice as long as you have - lol! and I've been running some form of FI on a stock and then a built block since 2007 ... just saying...

my single 42 garrett spools in a fraction of the time my greddy twins took ... not to mention the significant reduction in lag-causing intake-charge pipe tubing required for twins.

Last edited by nonutz; 04-11-2019 at 04:28 PM.
Old 04-11-2019, 06:07 PM
bealljk

Liked 395 Times in 334 Posts

Originally Posted by nonutz View Post
So quit being a troll and saying something someone else has sucks it's really immature. It's sad people still cyber bully I might not know or care to separate my sentences but I can still build a engine and race really well.
wow - first time I've ever been called a troll and/or a cyber-bully! point-taken and all the best with your build!
Old 04-11-2019, 08:08 PM
0taku

Liked 20 Times in 16 Posts

Not sure why you would want to bore out a closed deck block. Youíre just creating a lot more heat.

I think everyone here is having difficulty on what youíre trying to say. You keep typing in circles rather getting to the point of the question or reply.

Nobody here is is trying to insult your build, mostly itís just curious questions on why youíre going the route you chosen. Also itís common for someone to have all these plans and not go through with it, so Iíd imagine a few people would be skeptical.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:18 AM
Vas_Z33

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

lol OP got butthurt easy

Originally Posted by bealljk View Post
wow - first time I've ever been called a troll and/or a cyber-bully! point-taken and all the best with your build!
Old 04-15-2019, 05:39 AM
JCat
---------------

Liked 40 Times in 23 Posts

By definition, doesn't a short block include the rotating assembly ?

If so, then the short blocks would not be the same.

Perhaps a better description would be "BARE BLOCKS" ???