Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Bottom end short block question

Old 04-11-2019, 04:06 PM
  #21  
bealljk
Registered User
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North Denver
Posts: 3,918
Liked 395 Times in 334 Posts
Default

from your phone from your pc make it easy to read and proof read ... you'll get better & more response from fellow members.

mishi sucks eitherway ... I run two Setrab oil coolers and a C&R Racing nascar hammy-down ... but that's me

I've been a member of this forum (form is something you fill out at the DMV) for twice as long as you have - lol! and I've been running some form of FI on a stock and then a built block since 2007 ... just saying...

my single 42 garrett spools in a fraction of the time my greddy twins took ... not to mention the significant reduction in lag-causing intake-charge pipe tubing required for twins.
bealljk is offline  
Old 04-11-2019, 04:25 PM
  #22  
nonutz
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: buford, ga
Posts: 20
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Well as stated before opinions .... So glad for Grammer *****. Also I'm not having who has the bigger dick competition. I've got my answers already thank you for your time. (Mods) lock thread please before this blows up my only question was if a d.e. short block is the same as the rev up I didn't care to have this form soiled like every other one I try reading for my knowledge. P.s. I've built 4 cars already iv had a twin 06 gto that was at 874whp and as any ls2 block it held very well. Intil I wrecked it because a wheel bearing locked. I've been racing for the last 13 years and have 2 wins under class B track. So quit being a troll and saying something someone else has sucks it's really immature. It's sad people still cyber bully I might not know or care to separate my sentences but I can still build a engine and race really well. This is the reason I don't post and just use the search function. Thank you for your time. don't worry about posting again I won't reply to feed your ego again. I'll just go the next 4 years again with out posting intil I have another question. P.s. look at all my post I've ever done I can actually say I've done everything with out a shop or help just reading and searching..... when I get finish building mine I will gladly see what your single will do vs. a twin there is no replacement for displacement. Bye! :P
Originally Posted by bealljk View Post
from your phone from your pc make it easy to read and proof read ... you'll get better & more response from fellow members.

mishi sucks eitherway ... I run two Setrab oil coolers and a C&R Racing nascar hammy-down ... but that's me

I've been a member of this forum (form is something you fill out at the DMV) for twice as long as you have - lol! and I've been running some form of FI on a stock and then a built block since 2007 ... just saying...

my single 42 garrett spools in a fraction of the time my greddy twins took ... not to mention the significant reduction in lag-causing intake-charge pipe tubing required for twins.

Last edited by nonutz; 04-11-2019 at 04:28 PM.
nonutz is offline  
Old 04-11-2019, 06:07 PM
  #23  
bealljk
Registered User
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North Denver
Posts: 3,918
Liked 395 Times in 334 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by nonutz View Post
So quit being a troll and saying something someone else has sucks it's really immature. It's sad people still cyber bully I might not know or care to separate my sentences but I can still build a engine and race really well.
wow - first time I've ever been called a troll and/or a cyber-bully! point-taken and all the best with your build!
bealljk is offline  
Old 04-11-2019, 08:08 PM
  #24  
0taku
Registered User
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kempner, TX
Posts: 136
Liked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Not sure why you would want to bore out a closed deck block. Youíre just creating a lot more heat.

I think everyone here is having difficulty on what youíre trying to say. You keep typing in circles rather getting to the point of the question or reply.

Nobody here is is trying to insult your build, mostly itís just curious questions on why youíre going the route you chosen. Also itís common for someone to have all these plans and not go through with it, so Iíd imagine a few people would be skeptical.
0taku is offline  
Old 04-12-2019, 08:18 AM
  #25  
Vas_Z33
Registered User
iTrader: (38)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: westchester NY
Posts: 1,620
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

lol OP got butthurt easy


Originally Posted by bealljk View Post
wow - first time I've ever been called a troll and/or a cyber-bully! point-taken and all the best with your build!
Vas_Z33 is offline  
Old 04-15-2019, 05:39 AM
  #26  
JCat
---------------
iTrader: (4)
 
JCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: JC in Atlanta Georgia
Posts: 3,885
Liked 40 Times in 23 Posts
Default

By definition, doesn't a short block include the rotating assembly ?

If so, then the short blocks would not be the same.

Perhaps a better description would be "BARE BLOCKS" ???
JCat is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
NG15
Engine
8
02-13-2015 06:04 PM
ppak3
Engine & Drivetrain
4
12-20-2010 06:17 PM
bb319675
Forced Induction
5
09-19-2006 12:50 AM
Srivero297
Engine & Drivetrain
3
02-14-2006 02:24 PM
creationv2
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
40
10-31-2005 10:27 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bottom end short block question


Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: