Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Can't decide: APS or SVR; need opinions

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 06:17 PM
overZealous1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by baptist
I cant understand why everyone is jumping on Zivmans back on this. He has been nothing but polite and put forward valid points. Not once has he jumped on anyone. Overzealous, I think you are living upto your username perfectly, not exactly a good sales pitch, slamming the guy for questioning your products. And before you ask, im 29 and do have a TT car.
as i mentioned earlier i got him mixed up with another member that has found himself on alot of peoples nerves. outside of that i would not have been nearly as offensive. my main point was the fact of so many other attributes to mine over the aps i believe.

Last edited by overZealous1; 03-27-2006 at 07:54 PM.
Old 03-27-2006, 06:44 PM
Zivman

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by overZealous1
but this has not been the only time zivman has been called out on being strictly 100% aps driven and not accepting other products or opinions against aps. just what i have seen on the boards, nothing against the guy personally at all. but i have put alot of thought into my products and want to make sure everyone knows the benefits and correct others that do not explain it correctly so other forum members do not get mis-informed.

actually, didn't aps get kicked off the boards for fighting with members about their products? not trying to get on anyones bad side here, but i will defend my products to the death also hahaha
You think you know me, you think you know what drives me? I helped you out by hosting your vid when you exhaust first came out. I said it was a quality piece and now you bad mouth me???

I still think your exhaust is a quality piece. Do I think your X-pipe is all you hype it to be? Not in a million yrs. Am I an APS ***** because of this? Obviously you think so

Thanks for the support baptist. I really do appreciate it. Too bad some people looked your post as on opportunity to throw a few jabs at me.
Old 03-27-2006, 06:56 PM
zman1910

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by baptist
I cant understand why everyone is jumping on Zivmans back on this. He has been nothing but polite and put forward valid points. Not once has he jumped on anyone. Overzealous, I think you are living upto your username perfectly, not exactly a good sales pitch, slamming the guy for questioning your products. And before you ask, im 29 and do have a TT car.
+1....we got your back Ziv. Sadly this is starting to happen anywhere you post whether it's good or bad. You've always provided great information in a very mature manner even while ignoring all the stabs....

Last edited by zman1910; 03-27-2006 at 06:59 PM.
Old 04-01-2006, 07:06 PM
NISMOFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by failsafe306
I went ahead and ordered an APS exhaust today. I got a good deal and couldn't turn it down.

Scott, I truly appreciate your fast responses to my MANY questions If the APS doesn't turn out to be everything I want it to be, I'll sell it and try yours. Thanks again for everything.
Can you please let me know where you bought your APS exhaust. I would like to get a good price as well.