Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

FASTINTENTIONS.COM site re-launch!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 10:33 AM
FastIntentions
Sponsor
Fast Intentions

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FASTINTENTIONS.COM site re-launch!!

Hey all -

Our website has just gone though a major re-design. Take a look and let us know what you think! There are still some sections being completed, but the site is well off and live!

There are more pictures and info about our CATS and systems as well.

Thank you as always for your continued support!

http://www.fastintentions.com

Tony
Old 03-20-2007, 02:18 PM
FastIntentions
Sponsor
Fast Intentions

Originally Posted by SMarinoZR
I liked what information was available on the web site and I should consider this exhaust for the upcoming roadster delivery.

Any idea on how much this exhaust system weighs? (want to compare to Stillen's exhaust weight)

Is it 2.5" OD piping throughout the exhaust? (exhaust manifold outlets to muffler inlets in the rear)

Thickness of exhaust piping? flange thickness?

Can extra O2 bungs be installed on the stainless steel metallic cats upstream side? (bungs pre-cat)

All exhaust gaskets, nuts and bolts included?

Do I hear of a Group Buy offer to celebrate?
This input is good and this is info. I need to add to the website.
The weight of our Aluminized setup is 2 Lbs. heavier than stock.
The weight of our stainless steel setup is 7 Lbs. lighter than stock.
The flanges are 3/8" thick and the tubing size is 2.5" O.D.
Additional bungs can be welded in on the upstream side.

If you have any more questions feel free to either contact me here or @
818-882-2788...Thanks, Tony

Last edited by FastIntentions; 03-22-2007 at 06:26 PM.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:57 PM
extreme4377

Bump for Fast Intentions! One of the best companies out there today. Great products, great service, great customer service, and all around good stuff!
Old 03-22-2007, 05:35 PM
blknjz

i ordered exhaust and resoated cats through th motorsports. should be here soon. can't wait
Old 03-23-2007, 10:25 AM
z-u-later

Although I have the INJEN SES, I'll bump for a great exhaust.

Actually, I just needed to post so I can break 1K!!!
Old 03-23-2007, 12:29 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

how much would cost for the steel exhaust + install at your shop? Do I get a discount if I put a sticker on my car
Old 03-23-2007, 07:23 PM
FastIntentions
Sponsor
Fast Intentions

Originally Posted by dspiel
how much would cost for the steel exhaust + install at your shop? Do I get a discount if I put a sticker on my car
Give me a call directly and I will give you a package price...Thanks Tony

Fast Intentions, Inc.
Shop:818-882-2788
Email: fi@fastintentions.com
Old 03-24-2007, 01:31 PM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Website looks great. Thanks for a gread product Tony...
Old 03-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

site looks good, product looks good. Now just get rid of that IMS guy that you have as your rep and everything would be great.
Old 03-28-2007, 04:41 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
Now just get rid of that IMS guy that you have as your rep and everything would be great.
Guess that is a no!
Old 03-28-2007, 05:17 PM
Jokestrap

Originally Posted by FastIntentions
Hey all -

Our website has just gone though a major re-design. Take a look and let us know what you think! There are still some sections being completed, but the site is well off and live!

There are more pictures and info about our CATS and systems as well.

Thank you as always for your continued support!

http://www.fastintentions.com

Tony
Tony, some of us have high whp setups of course. Do you have this thing rated as it relates to what it can handle/flow? My car will be set at high boost for right at 600whp. Can this setup flow that well? If yes, can you substantiate that? Do you have charts etc?

Thanks!
Old 03-28-2007, 06:44 PM
FastIntentions
Sponsor
Fast Intentions

Guess that is a no!
What did ISM do to you?
Old 03-28-2007, 06:47 PM
FastIntentions
Sponsor
Fast Intentions

Originally Posted by Jokestrap
Tony, some of us have high whp setups of course. Do you have this thing rated as it relates to what it can handle/flow? My car will be set at high boost for right at 600whp. Can this setup flow that well? If yes, can you substantiate that? Do you have charts etc?

Thanks!
It can flow very well even at that power level. I dont have any charts but I have seen what our 2.5 inch systems have done in other high horsepower force inducted applications. However, if you are turbocharged which I assume that you are then 3 inch will benefit you the best by starting out 2.5" and gradually growing to 3 inch you will see the maximum in gains..

Tony
Old 03-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

What did ISM do to you?
Other than him spewing crap from his mouth at ever opportunity and bashing on your competitors in order to make you look better?
Old 03-29-2007, 05:20 PM
FastIntentions
Sponsor
Fast Intentions

[quote=USN HM 350Z]Other than him spewing crap from his mouth at ever opportunity and bashing on your competitors in order to make you look better?[/

I know he can be a little hard to deal with at times but he does much more good then you think. He is very knowledgeable and has helped tons of people on both this site and Driver with technical questions.

However, on the flip side if you have a personal problem with him then that is yours and his business not the rest of ours. If you cant work it out then go your separate ways and up until you said something about him I knew nothing about the issue between the two of you...

Tony
Old 03-29-2007, 06:15 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

My issue is the way YOUR allowing him to represent your company. I think you have a kick *** exhaust, but because of the way he acts and put other companies down in an attempt to boost your image I wouldn't never buy from you. I like buying from honorable vendors.

Here is a little light reading

https://my350z.com/forum/intake-exhaust/201303-labree-tp.html

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....t=ISMSOLUTIONS

https://my350z.com/forum/intake-exhaust/214723-stillen-exhaust.html

by the way, why is he still a sponsor, but you are not?
Old 03-30-2007, 07:15 AM
FastIntentions
Sponsor
Fast Intentions

My issue is the way YOUR allowing him to represent your company. I think you have a kick *** exhaust, but because of the way he acts and put other companies down in an attempt to boost your image I wouldn't never buy from you. I like buying from honorable vendors.

Here is a little light reading

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201303

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214723

by the way, why is he still a sponsor, but you are not?

Thanks for pointing out the sponsor thing. I will have to look in to that, As as ISM, I only know of you and one other person that have a problem with him. I have no control over what he says or does. You have to remember he doesn't work for me. As far as you saying I am not an honorable vendor I dont think that is fair because you and I have never had dealings directly and I am the one who owns the company...Tony
Old 03-30-2007, 10:06 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Thanks for pointing out the sponsor thing. I will have to look in to that, As as ISM, I only know of you and one other person that have a problem with him. I have no control over what he says or does. You have to remember he doesn't work for me. As far as you saying I am not an honorable vendor I dont think that is fair because you and I have never had dealings directly and I am the one who owns the company...Tony
If he doesnt work for you why is he representing you on here as a sponsor? I dont consider it honorable that you have someone that is repping your company by bad mouthing other companies. That is what is not honorable. It is within your control, so it is your honor.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:19 PM
FastIntentions
Sponsor
Fast Intentions

If he doesnt work for you why is he representing you on here as a sponsor? I dont consider it honorable that you have someone that is repping your company by bad mouthing other companies. That is what is not honorable. It is within your control, so it is your honor.
Maybe he pays to sponsor as well. He is one of my first and best customers so I am going to defend him. As far as him bad mouthing other companies it seems like he just gives his opinion and no one can control that. I know all about honor and I think you are starting to blow this whole thing a little out of proportion. I am done with this because apparently we are getting nowhere. If you want to talk to me you know the number...Thanks, Tony
Old 03-30-2007, 01:47 PM
ISMSOLUTIONS

Hey -

Not sure where and why you have an issue with me - I don't think we've ever had any real 'words' with each other. I looked at the threads you pointed out as well, and thanks by the way for doing so, it only shown how wrong you are about me trashing other companies.

Case in point from one of the threads you pointed out:
"Look - bashing other products is not professional - so we would never do that. Anyone can search for posts about drone and loudness of many of the exhausts out there. Yes I know, I did kind of bash the Stillen system - from personal experience and other's on these boards though, are my points of reference - you'll note, I did not market the Fast Intentions exhaust when doing so, and did not make that the reason for doing so.

A large part of the R&D was combing the boards for what people liked and disliked about the major and minor systems out there. From sound to design, to look and tone, etc. When I have said certain systems sound certain ways, or perform certain ways, it is because of either my specific R&D or feedback from the boards.

Rick"

It's a bash ME page with a the OP spreading junk about me, that is all out of context, and to top it off, there are far more posts by other members on that page defending me and Fast Intentions than there are people with an issue at all.

So nice bogus thread there...it's actually so Bogus - that it turned half way into a **** thead with girly pictures...HAHAHAHA

You'll also notice at about post # 27 on the 1st thread of your 'light reading' comment, you'll see that once Tony stepped up to tell YOU again about what happened at LaBree, etc., you suddenly disappeared from that thread. Anyone can read that thread and see specifically that YOU were way overboard there...even you knew it as you decided to drop out of that thread.

All Tony did was confirm what I had said..and therefore you didn't have a leg to stand on, so you disappeared.

There are people on these threads that we all don't always believe, but like one other on these forums, for some reason, you have decided to take something that you have a personal issue with, and have taken it public for no reason. Especially since you haven't EVER discussed the issues with me, other than the LaBree thread itself.

We all have a right to our opinions...but your targeting and slandering for no justifiable reason, and you should stop, as your seemingly just trying to take over from the other member who gets shunned when he does this.

If you have an issue with ME, then PM me and we can go from there. Trashing Tony and Fast Intentions will just put others on alert about YOU and your flaming ways of other members and vendors, and discourage them from using these forums. Your not helping the community here by doing what you are doing.

Rick

Last edited by ISMSOLUTIONS; 03-30-2007 at 01:52 PM.

Quick Reply: FASTINTENTIONS.COM site re-launch!!