Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Dont buy HKS or anyother exhaust? make our own

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 11:05 AM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

HA I am going to try that china thing and tell them I wanna deal for them lol

It may be worth $100 for a exhaust for now...
Old 07-04-2009, 11:21 AM
ARKperformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rocks
I think you lie about it not being made in china, by Ningbo Smart Industrial Co., Ltd. By the way how you say it's different. Its not, the manufactures over there will change it if you buy enough haha. Funny the only difference is like 1 extra pipe.

350z knockoff exhaust
http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...-SM4-001-.html

Subaru wrx - Looks nearly the same as the one on your site. I highly doubt your products are korean domestic market. Korea is a stone throw from china. You rebox them in korean boxes then. Take pictures of you with a sign with your name on it ( And a newspaper ) in your manufacturing facility. Unless you do that all your crap is made in china.
http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...-SM4-004-.html

If anyone wants one of these for cheap. Sign up online on that site. Email the company and request a demo model. Tell them you want to be a dealer of thier product. It would take like a month for you to get it but it will probably only cost you like 100$ for it. haha.
You have every right to come to that conclusion. However will I do my part to show our product in detail when i get back into work Monday. I already know that there are are alot of pictures of the x02 on this forum so we can compare welds and other characteristics of the exhausts. The type of box and even the invoice we get with the shipping labels of where our products come from.

Alex

If you want some pictures of our facility in Korea, I can provide you that as well. If you are in SOCAL, I ask you guys to stop by and chill with us for a little bit.

Below are some of our work. Enjoy.

Our 3.8Gt genesis headers

s2000 Full Headerback system

And finally our ARK Korea Facility.

Here is our ARK manufacture facility capacity view... enjoy your tour...
ARK Tour:

ARK Korea OEM Manufacture. Main Building in Seoul

ARK Kyunggi do Performance Parts , Branch R&D Manufacture

Design Team

LAB

Product Warehouse

Last edited by ARKperformance; 07-04-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:08 PM
rocks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am suprised you posted pictures. I honestly thought you were like the other people on here trying to sell knock offs from china heh. Buy why copy the hks exhaust? Why not make a new design?
Old 07-04-2009, 09:44 PM
ARKperformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by rocks
I am suprised you posted pictures. I honestly thought you were like the other people on here trying to sell knock offs from china heh. Buy why copy the hks exhaust? Why not make a new design?
Rock Im not trying to get back at you in any way. I find it very reasonable and understand where you are coming from. But yea, back to your question.

First we figured we can make the HKS exhaust and make it better(considering the demand). Added a x-pipe and then applied our resonator technology to it (not the outer but the inside that matters). Of course Our quality is top notch. and then X02 came into play which honestly is still not worth the hard earned money that the 350z owners have already coughed up.

Burn Tip layer Exhaust Tips
SUS304 Stainless Steel Construction
Fully Polished Finish 60mm dual Piping w/ DUAL 100mm Exhaust Tip
CNC Machined Flanges
Exposed micro TIG welded
Bolts and hardware required for install are included
Item included : Axle back muffler , Middle pipe with resonator , X flow Y- pipe.

I can challenge all of our customers to test all of our features and we will stand behind it all the way, no questions asked.

Now for the new design. Us here at ARK knows this and have already prepared multiple renderings of how are next system is going to be while implementing our technology into each and every exhaust system we carry. If you have any suggestion and comments will be very helpful.

Just wanted to thank my350z ahead of time and will do my best build a good foundation with this still growing community.

Alex@arkperformanceusa.com

Last edited by ARKperformance; 07-04-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:12 PM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

ARK u want suggestions here ya go- The pik of the single exhaust for whatever that is made 4 is BEAUTIFUL why not make a single like that for the Z? 3" piping would b SEX. 2nd the header back exhaust for the S2000 that would be AWESOME bc its like a pro-1 but without the God awful pepsi can tips. Again Iv owned HKS and i never will buy again. Crappy exhaust with crappy sound. Why not redesign a pro-1 or come up with ur own design
Old 07-05-2009, 07:47 AM
ARKperformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

You know we actually thought about that. With a replacement carbon fiber cap to make it seem like its OEM ( so it will only cover the the driver side outlet). These are very good suggestions!!!

Alex
Old 07-18-2009, 04:03 PM
68Stang

^do it! Do it now! :d