Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Gutted Stock Exhaust on my HR!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 03:43 AM
pikez35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

guilty as charged here are some pics of the resonator off and nothing really different about the muffler the surgery is all hidden underneath. Went to a meet today and heard nothing but who did you go with. I said me custom. They were impressed and got many complements.
Attached Thumbnails Gutted Stock Exhaust on my HR!-resonator.jpg   Gutted Stock Exhaust on my HR!-exhaust.jpg  
Old 09-26-2009, 08:33 AM
s31t8n8

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

post so dam vid clips already!!!
Old 09-26-2009, 01:13 PM
tylerxfire

nobody wants picks, we wanna hear how badly this fails...and those people are just wondering so they know what not to go with..this is a huge fail and in no way compares to a developed exhaust except yeah its cheap...cool u get what u pay for
Old 09-26-2009, 01:19 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

dude vidz or close this thread
Old 09-28-2009, 08:15 PM
pikez35

Oh yeah I'm glade your doing so well in this economy to buy overprised exhaust way to go some people like to put thought into things anyone can just bolt aomething on and flush 600 down the toilet maybe I should put my name on it andflush some money down the toilet so I can have the same effect. And I try to do video but it won't let me and I don't have a camcorder maybe I can do it on my razor phone cause my iPhone won't And all I can say is do it yourself and try it it's really not that hard and worse comes to worse u buy another stock exhaust
Old 09-28-2009, 09:12 PM
s31t8n8

There are a lot of people on here that have enough money to buy a new exhaust. To them its not flushing money down the toliet. There are a lot of different reasons why people buy aftermarket exhausts. One reason is that they like the sound of a particular exhaust. Another is that some people have turbos and superchargers which require a bigger exhausts and/or true duals. A third reason is that some members track their car and need to shed as much weight as possible, so they go with single titanium exhausts. The list keeps going on.

Another thing, you said all exhausts are overpriced? Sure some may be a little pricey but almost all of them are very reasonably priced. And besides you can find really nice exhausts which are in great condition for sale in the marketplace here for pretty cheap.

If it weren't for aftermarket exhausts a lot of people would have done the same thing you did and and other stupid stuff to ruin the nice sounding stock exhaust and than we would have people driving around with homemade fart cans

I forget what else I wanted to say

Oh and learn how to post vids from your dam iphone, google it fool
Old 09-28-2009, 09:16 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

This thread and OP make baby jesus cry......................
Old 09-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Z-Dub

Originally Posted by pikez35
Oh yeah I'm glade your doing so well in this economy to buy overprised exhaust way to go some people like to put thought into things anyone can just bolt aomething on and flush 600 down the toilet maybe I should put my stock exhaust in the toilet . And I try to do video but I'm not capable And all I can say is do it yourself and ruin a stock exhaust for no reason and worse comes to worse u buy another stock exhaust

Last edited by Z-Dub; 09-28-2009 at 10:16 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:51 AM
tylerxfire

Originally Posted by s31t8n8
There are a lot of people on here that have enough money to buy a new exhaust. To them its not flushing money down the toliet. There are a lot of different reasons why people buy aftermarket exhausts. One reason is that they like the sound of a particular exhaust. Another is that some people have turbos and superchargers which require a bigger exhausts and/or true duals. A third reason is that some members track their car and need to shed as much weight as possible, so they go with single titanium exhausts. The list keeps going on.

Another thing, you said all exhausts are overpriced? Sure some may be a little pricey but almost all of them are very reasonably priced. And besides you can find really nice exhausts which are in great condition for sale in the marketplace here for pretty cheap.

If it weren't for aftermarket exhausts a lot of people would have done the same thing you did and and other stupid stuff to ruin the nice sounding stock exhaust and than we would have people driving around with homemade fart cans

I forget what else I wanted to say

Oh and learn how to post vids from your dam iphone, google it fool

nicely stated, this dude doesnt get the point i guess and thinks its all about flushing money down the toilet, haha, its for many reasons that people buy aftermarket exhausts, i do not regret whatsoever buying the mods ive bought...

maybe he should make his own wheels and tires too, and sweet body kit too and def. cut the springs to lower it, oh and tint it yourself too op, maybe some home theater speakers in the back too and black out all the lights with spray...epic fail
Old 09-29-2009, 07:55 AM
07rdsterGT

There's still no video of this ****?!
Old 09-29-2009, 10:17 AM
warmmilk

Originally Posted by DISH903
Please don't have kids
I LoL'd
Old 09-30-2009, 09:37 PM
2k6-z33

I wanna hear this!
Old 10-01-2009, 01:21 AM
pikez35

lol. I agree with you. i have freinds with zs with aftermarket exhaust but it would be interesting to acutally see the weight difference. and how can you judge my exhaust when you haven't even heard it yet. fart can i haven't heard that one yet and have been at many 350z meets. Its more raspy when its cold but it mellows out once warm. I like that close to race car sound like the rolex cars in daytona. to me if you call that raspy well then mine is raspy too. cause i think it sounds like that. like an offroad exhaust close to exotic. Like a HR 7500 redline v6 should sound. if i wanted to go deep i would have bought a V8 mustang or corvette. My freind had an hks and his was the same tone only a little quieter.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:43 AM
pikez35

Hey actually i could do all that cause i have a machine shop that could cnc the wheels but why would i. its not like i have an 03 at age 50 with a belt driven leaf blower. My 08 HR wheels are much better then those heavy 19's. And I think im doing better off considering im 22 and car will be TT in a couple months. And your a typical new yorker with your shitty *** attitude i do one thing and you try to be all cool saying im going to hack my z. ok sure im sorry you win are you done now. why are you even on here if you don't like the thread then stay the **** off!!
Old 10-01-2009, 01:51 AM
pikez35

For those of you waiting i'll have a new video up tomarrow. outside, driveby, and inside. As people know with iphone 3gs they didn't come with a video recorder. I luckly have jailbroken mine. i had cycorder but untill tonight had no clue how to get them on my pc. i finally figured it out. It all takes time which i really don't have much of with a 2 year old and 12 hr days at work. I will promise you all by tomarrow afternoon for sure. and to the dude with the do not have kids comment your a little late. lol. He can go back to watching redtube now and dreaming of the day when he'll get laid.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:55 AM
SemperFiV12

GL with the vid... all these big moth haters will be and are eagerly waitting to hear this, thats the main reasons they are baging on you... I give you props for trying something out yourself and attempting to do this - granted the unknown result, and how some people may like or dislike it - in the end your opinion is all that matters.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:01 AM
Z-Dub

Originally Posted by SemperFiV12
GL with the vid... all these big moth haters will be and are eagerly waitting to hear this, thats the main reasons they are baging on you... I give you props for trying something out yourself and attempting to do this - granted the unknown result, and how some people may like or dislike it - in the end your opinion is all that matters.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:17 AM
tylerxfire

Originally Posted by pikez35
Hey actually i could do all that cause i have a machine shop that could cnc the wheels but why would i. its not like i have an 03 at age 50 with a belt driven leaf blower. My 08 HR wheels are much better then those heavy 19's. And I think im doing better off considering im 22 and car will be TT in a couple months. And your a typical new yorker with your shitty *** attitude i do one thing and you try to be all cool saying im going to hack my z. ok sure im sorry you win are you done now. why are you even on here if you don't like the thread then stay the **** off!!

umm im 22 with a house, will be married next september, a paid off boosted z, just sold my gsxr-750 actually shouldnt have but whatever and im in no way a new yorker like u are thinking, i live in upstate ny and not in the city my parents have a horse farm if that gives u a better idea...i have toys and am doing ver well for myself i dont think u wanna take this there....yes ur z is hacked up and if u like it cool, but honestly u know u dont and that it sounds like a raspy little civic now...wheres the vids now? someday u will realize u want a great sounding exhaust that also looks good and performs well too
Old 10-01-2009, 07:19 AM
07rdsterGT

Last edited by 07rdsterGT; 10-01-2009 at 07:21 AM.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:20 AM
tylerxfire

cool idea i will give u but it is not something for me i guess and to say the reason is to save money and not flush it down the toilet like everyone else on aftermarket exhausts is where u went wrong in this thread...this would have been a cool project over winter to do and see how it sounds and then throw in the garbage for a real exhaust

Quick Reply: Gutted Stock Exhaust on my HR!