Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Headers: Alphawerks Racing Development = +21hp/+15tq

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 09:51 AM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by 350z2930
Zboy, I know you are not asking if he is talking about the headers?

Well I think you are assuming wrong, READ and you will understand!

He is talking about TEST PIPES !!!!!!!!!!
Well, newbie azzhole, considering the fact that this whole thread is about their new headers, why tf would he be talking about test pipes, Einstein? Why don't you take your pissy newbie azz to another site, like clueless.com, you fzuking moron?
Old 12-02-2004, 11:46 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

You last post was edited, I suggest you do the same for this one before you are banned.
Old 12-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Nexusindustry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am replying to this thread because there were some members here who were interested in the results of our products on a modified car that was not stock. Since the headers were done on a totally stock car I got a modified car to test the test pipes (aka cat deletes). The baseline was a 350z with an intake (generic filter) and an HKS axle-back as a baseline. We then put the test pipes on the car. With the test pipes as the only difference from the baseline we got the 13hp to the wheels on the dyno...

Maybe I should start a different thread for the test pipes? This will avoid the confusion and keep the headers as the main topic here. So lets keep the header talk to this forum and as soon as "aabauza" (the my350z.com member that tested the product) does his review we can post there on the test pipes...sorry for the confusion.

Victor D.
www.nexusindustry.com
Old 12-02-2004, 12:37 PM
NORCALSTI

OK will these headers pass cali smog??

also can you send me a pdf on the install??

ive done ls1 swaps from camaros and vetts into s10s so i pretty much think this car has more space to work with lol
Old 12-02-2004, 12:51 PM
Nexusindustry

Originally posted by NORCALSTI
OK will these headers pass cali smog??

also can you send me a pdf on the install??

ive done ls1 swaps from camaros and vetts into s10s so i pretty much think this car has more space to work with lol

These headers are actually already submitted for CARB approval and should be ready to go in about 4-6 weeks. So CARB approved will be a go. As for the pdf of the install please pm me on it so that I can get it to you.

Victor D.
www.nexusindustry.com
Old 12-02-2004, 12:54 PM
nuttyprof

how much are these headers? any special price? on your site the 1175 price is hella steep. might as well get the crawford's that are proven for mad gains IMO. not to be disrespectful, but im just stating the obvious.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:01 PM
Nexusindustry

Our headers have proven themselves tested independently by member of the my350z forum (COJ_general) that had it dyno on his car at over 95 degrees. We have posted all possible data on them and we know our product in the best on the market in three fields: perfect fit / perfect power / no engine removal for installation.

Lastly, our headers are stainless-steel and backed up by a year warranty. If you would like any further info please visit our website to check sound clips, close up pics, dynos and dyno pics.

Best regards,

Victor D.
www.nexusindustry.com
Old 12-02-2004, 01:02 PM
Nexusindustry

Our headers have proven themselves tested independently by member of the my350z forum (COJ_general) that had it dyno on his car at over 95 degrees. We have posted all possible data on them and we know our product in the best on the market in three fields: perfect fit / perfect power / no engine removal for installation.

Lastly, our headers are stainless-steel and backed up by a year warranty. If you would like any further info please visit our website to check sound clips, close up pics, dynos and dyno pics. Please do not hesitate to pm me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Victor D.
www.nexusindustry.com
Old 12-02-2004, 06:33 PM
4mrBMWguy

Nexus,
No disrepect to you or your test subject(COJ_...), but to be honest I don't know him from "Jack." Therefore, IMHO, it is necessary to test your headers on another member's vehicle. You have had plenty of generous/realistic offers to choose from to prove objectively your claimed data results.

Again, as I stated in my previous post, experimental data must be repeated in order for it to be considered valid. The dynoing of COJ_... car that you claim is objective, is actually not objective at all. For all I know, you picked that car/owner for your own self-interest to provide scewed test results.

I am only trying to add a little extra science to this equation. In my mind it is necessary. Perhaps others require less before they spend $1200. I am looking forward to more OBJECTIVE data.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:34 PM
Z BOY

Originally posted by Hraesvelg
You last post was edited, I suggest you do the same for this one before you are banned.
my apologies.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:39 PM
Z BOY

Originally posted by Nexusindustry

Lastly, our headers are stainless-steel and backed up by a year warranty. If you would like any further info please visit our website to check sound clips, close up pics, dynos and dyno pics. Please do not hesitate to pm me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Victor D.
www.nexusindustry.com
No, you have not posted "all possible data". Everyone is still waiting for some dyno results for your headers on an ALREADY MODIFIED Z, preferably by a member with more than a few posts.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:00 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

It'd probably be easier if you just claimed 10hp and 10tq and let the people be suprised for themselves...or is everyone just critisizing because of the price?
Old 12-02-2004, 07:02 PM
350z2930

Originally posted by Z BOY
my apologies.
Zboy, I don't know how old you are, but I think it's kind of childish to post all that crap about me!

#1 I think I am old enogh to be your father.

#2 I think Victor is doing a great job by posting here, and putting up with every ones b/s

#3 I have noticed that all we do on this forum is critisize.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:08 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Zboy, I don't know how old you are, but I think it's kind of childish to post all that crap about me!

#1 I think I am old enogh to be your father.

#2 I think Victor is doing a great job by posting here, and putting up with every ones b/s

Take it to PM, let's keep this thread focused on these new headers.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:14 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Ditto, it's getting really lame.
Old 12-03-2004, 12:20 AM
nuttyprof

yes, there has been some criticism, but it is necessary in order to get the most and best info and products put on our babies.

all I am saying is that crawford has proven gains for about the same price.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:31 AM
Road Warrior

you peeps have really gone overboard...i don't see stillen, nismo or other header manufacturers on here having to prove themselves to make a sale...you should have adequate info to make a decision at this point...get real and give the guy a break
Old 12-03-2004, 10:31 AM
Z BOY

I believe its the "Borla Effect" that's causing all this caution, and as you well know, lots of vendors out there make claims that are just flat-out lies. The buyers on this site are becoming more discriminating, demanding more from a vendor, and its a good thing! I want vendors to learn that we z owners won't just buy anything you throw on the market.
Old 12-03-2004, 10:37 AM
NORCALSTI

plain and simple i just want a good header that will make hp and pass smog.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:39 AM
Nexusindustry

I have been assigned the job at Nexus to respond to any consumer questions on our products in the most thorough and prompt manner possible. On this forum I have posted the following:

1. Given all images possible on the header; from flanges, to welds, to the inside of the tubes, and even the O2 sensors.

2. Given all specs possible on the header including: flange thickness, materials, methods of manufacturing.

3. Done R+D to make sure the install goes perfect w/o engine removal and seals perfectly with our gaskets.

4. Done R+D to assure max power delivery while allowing for such ease of installation.

5. Posted pictures of one of our earlier versions of the header in the R+D process.

6. Submitted header for pending C.A.R.B. approval that comes in 4-6 weeks. (If you do not live in Cali you do not have to worry about this.)

7. Given all dyno specs from a my350z.com member in Florida were the dyno's are done at max ambient temperature and max humidity to assure that our headers make power in practically any atmospheric conditions.

8. Purposefully went out to look for a 350z that was not stock to dyno our test pipes. We did this to show our products also make power on modified vehicles. On this dyno the test pipes ALONE gave an extra 13hp + 12lbs/tq to the wheels. Again this dyno was done in South Florida to assure that the results are true even in the worst conditions of heat and humidity.

Things that we cannot do are:

1. Dyno on every car on this forum till everyone knows everyone that tested the headers. I would have to do dozens of cars. Please contact COJ_General who is a forum member who was so kind to dyno the product and has told us that he is open to answer any of your questions.

No one, and I mean no one, has been more open with the information as we have with our products. Again, I appreciate the opportunity to post here and thank all the monitors and participants in the forum who are not "magazine mechanics," but are the true tuners who make my350z.com the best 350z forum today.

I am open to PM's, posts, emails, etc. 7 days a week. Please do not hesitate to contact me concerning the headers or test pipes that arrive in January.

Best Regards,

Victor D.
www.nexusindustry.com

Quick Reply: Headers: Alphawerks Racing Development = +21hp/+15tq