Notices
Interior Seats, shift knobs, etc.

FS: Tommy Kaira Heavy Baby

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 10:56 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by NoQuestionZ
It must be everyone's "time of the month" in this thread! I RE read all the comments (including mine) and I don't think any of them are that bad!?

I poked fun of the back order wait time vs cost, but came right back with "GLWS".

and "Its used, simple as that" ? the McDonald's cashier has insulted me more than that asking "Would you like to Supersize?"

End of the day, these are all bumps and mild entertainment for some of us. OP, if this is still here in a couple weeks when I get my taxes.......

I probably still won't nut up and get it

Again, GLWS!
The problem is this is an on going issue with the newer guys here, I'm not pointing you out in specific but it wasn't always like this. It's frustrating when your trying to sell something especially a hard to find part and have people just complain about the price, then give a bunch of BS reasons (i.e "it's used") to why it's not worth what YOU think it's worth. This isn't a Ebay bid system... a firm price, pay it or walk away. Hebi Bebi's are hard to come by and the other one's lasted no more than 2 days in the classifieds area, I waited for mine because their wasn't one in the classifieds. Bump

Originally Posted by 07_z33
LOL. Yeah cool story bro
Glws op, was just giving my own .02 On the hebi bebi
Exactly... if it doesn't help a fellow member sell is part who cares what you think? Your sig has some pretty expensive name brands and I'm willing to bet they weren't purchased new so give the guy a break Bro.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:20 PM
NoQuestionZ

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Flo, I see your point. However, when I sell something, I LOVE thread banter since I am only allowed 1 bump a day. Nothing but win for OP! soft skin may suck, but more exposure on the 1st page means more potential buyers.

/rant

I have to stay outta this thread because everytime I see the pix I want to buy it.