Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

Blower fans blowing very weak in 04 touring

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 04:28 AM
sportyaccordy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blower fans blowing very weak in 04 touring

Hey guys got a little problem

Blower fan for the A/C in my car is blowing very weak. I have an 04 Touring with auto climate control. Doesn't matter if I put the temp all the way down or crank the fan all the way up. Max fan speed is weak, and when it's down a little under ambient temp it doesn't blow anywhere as strong as it usually does. Just started randomly this morning; never had a problem before. Any ideas? I have been searching here, the other place and Google... only thing that sounds close is this

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...7115338AAK8DHF

Either the in car temp sensor or the temp sensor in front of the car has been left unplugged Is the word ICY on 3 instrument cluster? that is the outside sensor open circuit. The covering under the steering wheel has the in cabin temp sensor and tube that pulls air by that sensor two wire white plug, Plug it back in. Proper procedure would have been to enter diagnostics on the (auto climate control display) to read out the code numbers. Good Luck
Can't find anything on how to do the climate control diagnostics (havent pulled up a service manual)... anyone know the procedure?