Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

New Rota design unveiled - 19" Rota Spectrum **Bunch of Pictures**

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 11:20 PM
SniperHunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
I'm married getting laid is just requires rolling over once or twice. And you want ladies? Look at my myspace/facebook pics of the parties I've had. Stop by when you turn 21.

You kids keep replying with BS and I'll keep responding.
I can haz invite, Hraes? I can see pics of said bewbs? kthx
Old 12-26-2008, 02:05 AM
Allen331

Originally Posted by xxxlino
National science center? I knew something like that was coming. You must live quite the life you should be proud you made it. I give you a pat on the back. I thought you you would have met her at band camp
I don't understand this comment. Either:

1. You're jealous because your wife is some broad you picked up off the corner of a street.

2. You are jealous because your girl/wife is a complete idiot, and lacks a proper education.

3. You're just mad you can't get laid.

Don't judge the book by it's cover...oh wait, I just did.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:11 AM
Allen331

Originally Posted by DarkG37s
Ummm.... Okay dude. You must have a lot of time to type all that up Mr. Rich boy. Oh you are so special because you have 32,000 posts on here. You got so much time on your hand sitting in your mom's basement trying to up your posts. I have three words for you... Shut your mouth!
This is what happens when Hraes lays the smackdown on you...and you have nothing else left to say except his huge post count. Don't be upset because you own a pink slip, but can't afford some volks.

I have no problem with Rotas or Volks (I own a set myself). I see nothing wrong with Rota. However, I do wish they would have some original designs, but just because they look identical to volks does not mean everybody should bash wheeldude. I'ved owned bootleg rims (ADR etc), and they held up just fine. Given, my volks attention to details and forged barrel is far more enticing, i wouldn't mind another set of rims that I wouldn't need to worry about curbin/rashing etc.

Bottom line is this:

If you like them, buy them. If not, move on.

Oh yea. Hraes 1, G37 0
Old 12-26-2008, 05:38 AM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

I read most of the posts in this thread and all I can say is that I'm truly disappointed at some of the members' behaviors.

There's absolutely no reason to bash the guy, his company, the wheels, etc. If you don't like what's going on, simply go on to the next thread. Let's not continue this replica vs authentic arguments. We've had many of these throughout the past with body kits and what not, so I guess wheels are the next hot shyt to talk about, but it's time to move on.

Thread closed. Keep in mind that since the thread has been closed due to the members' responses any of the future posts which are similar in content by anybody (as this is a public warning) will be violating our TOU. That is, you can and will be banned for it.

Hope you guys had safe Holidays.