Making my own twin turbo 350Z - Page 3 - MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Making my own twin turbo 350Z

Old 02-08-2019, 01:00 PM
bealljk

I really appreciate your insight and the time you took to run through your experience.

I did end up getting VQ exhaust flanges from Mazworks and they are very very nice - happy I went with them.

I didn't think sch 10 would warp at all! I'm using sch10 1.5" (1.9" OD / 1.68"ID) and I'll keep that in mind. Right now I'm just tacked up. I bought a collector from Elmers that should be here next week and I cant really move too much forward until I get the collector.

I'm trying to give myself healthy tolerances between pipes and I've left my runners a few CMs long at the 50% complete point I'm currently at.

I was also going to install at least 3 1.9" bellow sections to account for my fabrication tolerances and heat/cooling expansion.

You do have tighter tolerances than myself and/or most!

once again - I appreciate the insight!
The Following User Says Thank You to bealljk For This Useful Post:
ChrisDe (02-08-2019)