Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Sold my soul to the devil....

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006 | 03:56 PM
Sins4u33

Exclamation Sold my soul to the devil....

It's been awhile since ive been on my350z.com. Last meet i attended i barely knew anyone there! It has been such a long time since i have come out with the 350z community. I was really into it back in the day. Me and richard were discussing how much i used to be into the 350z and G35 community. I used to go to the track all the time, setup meets with everyone so we could hang out, get food and etc. I'd make videos of crazy **** we used to do when we were all together. We all share the same passion, the same interest, and the same qualitys.

I have slowly fallen away from this community. I recently purchased a Toyota Supra about 6 months ago. It was an N/A i wanted to get more hands on with my car, so i got an N/A and swapped it over to a TT, besides the point i had a great time doing it, and i learned alot about the car and how alot more things work. I have slowly been pulled into the dark side of big single turbo's and big v8's. I have become quite fond of the Chevrolet Corvette Z06. (C5) C6 is too much money for me. A few of my friends have them and ive raced them numerous times and for the money i dont think u can beat the thrill.

As most of you guys know me on this forum and in person. I have been one for loving to race and speed and push my cars to the limits. Im addicted to boost and torque what can i say. Once you've tryed it and felt the power. Theres nothing like it. Basically what im getting down to is......

Im selling the Z

i know....i know....but in speed i trust...im addicted and i just need something else. This is what i live for. I am not going to forget the friends and people i have met by sharing this same passion. I have made some really good friends that will last for a life time. There have been some great times at the meets when im hanging out with alot of you. If its from drunken storys from the weekend before or night before, or from a certain someone peenie watching, or commenting on how hot or busted this persons gf is whatever it may be...i had a great time hanging out and wish to continue in the future. I promised Richard i would come this Saturday @ 7pm to the Kingstowne Meet in Alexandria @ the Toys'R'Us. This so to say would be my last 350z & G35 meet i suppose. I will not be bringing the Z though, because i will be in the process of selling it and the parts on it. I am going to bring my Supra though. I hope to see alot of old faces from this community there this saturday though and i hope no one takes any offense to this or of me bringing the supra this saturday.

If anyone is intereted in any of the parts i have on my car or even the car itself, shoot me a pm i will try and check my account as much as i can.

Best regards,
Ben Yavari
Old 05-15-2006 | 04:32 PM
nashjam

Ben, can't wait to see the supra this Sat. Also can you list the parts you will be putting up for sale.

Jim
Old 05-15-2006 | 05:42 PM
05-Z

Yeah, a C5 Z06 is a fantastic car for the money....nasty fast.

I'm sure with the introduction of the new model there are some good cars out there for sale....
Old 05-15-2006 | 05:45 PM
zz350zz

WELL THEN.....if we're going to lose a Z....might as well be to the heart of a supra and possibly a C5. I back your decision 110% Best of Luck bud
Old 05-15-2006 | 06:52 PM
kcobean
Premier Member

It's goin' around Ben....it's goin' around.
Old 05-15-2006 | 07:52 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner
Premier Member

^^ Kelly you thinking about selling the Z? Sad to see you go Ben-you had a fast a$$ auto set-up...
Old 05-15-2006 | 07:57 PM
dscheers

I have a 5At that still needs some goodies. +1 on the list

Danny
Old 05-15-2006 | 09:18 PM
stillnz

Sad to hear you selling the Z Ben but hopefully youll still come to some of the meets and hangout. Cya around
Old 05-15-2006 | 11:00 PM
Sins4u33

i know guys...its a hard decision...i had some big plans for the 350z but i just dont want to mess with it, when the market is so bare on this car, id rather mess with something that is known to handle this and etc, i played with fire and luckaly didnt get burnt, i dont want to play to much and risk getting 3rd degree burns if you all know what i mean...but its just such a hard choice...i love the car, its depressing because i know if i had kept the procharger the car would have been in the 11's by last year! but i had my fun with the car, it still runs like a champ till this day! i will definatley come around to the meets though if im still allowed to ;-) , im sure ill still be in touch with a good majority of you guys though even after she's gone.

This saturday the supra is definatley going to be there, might not look amazing...body needs alittle work, but its fast thats what counts to me, i swear its a terrible addiction. The Z06 is pretty much said and done for...sounds crazy but its going to be my daily...maybe some heads and cams down the road :-p

as for the things that are going to be up for sale...
-Tein Flex w/ EDFC Controller
-Innovate Wideband (blown 02 sensor)
-Greddy 60mm Boost Gauge Warning Type (may already be spoken for)
-Greddy 60mm EGT Gauge Warning Type (may already be spoken for)
-AAM Intake
-AAM Spec Fuel System (one of the first to be produced *Unique* ;-) )
-Possibly a Nismo Low Temp Thermostat
-AAM Test Pipes 2.5inch
-AAM Y-Pipe 2.5inch to 3inch collector
-3 Gauge pod pillar 2 holders already custom dremeled to fit 60mm gauges and 1 left to fit a 52mm (I'd need your pillar to replace the one im giving you)

Theres probably other stuff i just cant think of it right now, but if it comes to me when i look at the car more closely, ill be sure to post it up!

Best regards,
Ben Yavari
Old 05-15-2006 | 11:03 PM
Sins4u33

BTW alberto, is my 350z still holding the record for being the fastest ati procharged? ive been out of it for a minute! :-p

Ben Y
Old 05-16-2006 | 02:30 AM
PumpedVA

price on Tein Flex w/ EDFC Controller
Old 05-16-2006 | 06:23 AM
dragon11689

Cheater!!! How can you go out with another make. LOL...j/p. Good luck with the supra man. I'm sure the adrenaline rush you get from it is enough of a reason.
Old 05-16-2006 | 06:24 AM
dragon11689

accident double post. Disregard
Old 05-16-2006 | 09:21 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Sins4u33
BTW alberto, is my 350z still holding the record for being the fastest ati procharged? ive been out of it for a minute! :-p

Ben Y
Yeah nobody can beat the autos times
Old 05-16-2006 | 02:36 PM
Sins4u33

Originally Posted by Alberto
Yeah nobody can beat the autos times
haha alberto dont be depressed...u know u wish you bought an automatic ;-) haahhaa

Toby - you have pm
Old 05-16-2006 | 02:52 PM
teh215

Price on the fuel system???? ..Dibs
Old 05-16-2006 | 04:09 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner
Premier Member

I will ALWAYS to the day I die row my own gear-or I wont drive at all. Auto = uber ghey
Old 05-16-2006 | 04:23 PM
dragon11689

Manual is so preferable in this car. I mean this is what brings the engine's power to the wheels. You want to be able to control that power with no bogging down at all. But I can see where practicality comes in when driving on the street. Traffic is a biatch with manual at times. I've learned to live with it for the most part. I wouldn't trade in that adrenaline rush that I get with manual for anything. Traffic can kiss my a$$.
Old 05-16-2006 | 04:23 PM
dscheers

^^^^^ Alberto must be sworen to celibacy, I mean
Originally Posted by Alberto
I will ALWAYS to the day I die row my own gear

Danny
Old 05-17-2006 | 10:29 AM
Sins4u33

ive had alot of interests about the tein flex coilovers with the EDFC. Its a great unit, im looking to get around 1600 for it total w/ everything. If you want to shoot me pms w/ offers im also taking that. So shoot me a pm, it worth a try.

Ben Y

Quick Reply: Sold my soul to the devil....