Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

VA and MD 350Z

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 04:26 PM
hurahn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kovalf
I've always been satisfied with Herb Gordon Nissan on Rt. 29 north of Silver Spring, MD, but that's a haul for you. I've been dealing with them since 1974, and have only had a couple of minor issues, which could be expected from anyone in 32 years. Just out of curiosity, who's your dealer now. I've started working at Tysons Corner right across Rt 7 from a Nissan dealership. I really like Herb Gordons but they're 12 miles in the wrong direction from work for me, whereas I could just drop my car off accross the street from work. So I'm going to have to think about that one, unless of course that's the dealer that sucks.
They're cool as long as you're not heavily modified. LOL!! Those guys are leery of giving me an oil change. I think I'm going to get some jack stands and start doing it myself. I didn't start having problems until I showed up FI. Everybody loved it except the service manager. Last time I was there one of the techs with an STI hooked me up on the sly. I haven't been back to the dealership since.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:24 PM
BobbyRitz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by startertan
Can Nissan guys get work done at Infiniti dealers? If so, I'd recommend going to Passport Infiniti in Alexandria. I live in Harford County, MD and I drive 80 miles one way to Passport. All the other Infiniti dealers in MD (expect Annapolis, haven't tried them yet) are morons and I don't trust them with my car. If you do go, ask for Jeff Tanner and tell him that Stanton sent you. He'll take care of you. If you can't get work done at an Infiniti dealer, best of luck to you in finding a good shop, I know they're hard to find.
Where in Harford County? I live in Fallston.

I took my Z to R Nissan for an oil change. They sell and install NISMO aftermarket parts and allow you to keep your warranty intact.

I'm a little passed NISMO parts, but they seemed very "mod" friendly.

Last edited by BobbyRitz; 07-19-2006 at 05:27 PM.