Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

FS: Stillen Dual Intakes for 07 350z LOCAL ONLY

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007 | 06:09 AM
cviljin

Default FS: Stillen Dual Intakes for 07 350z LOCAL ONLY

Hi, I just got the intakes from UPS yesterday and I want to sell them. The reason is because I am getting rid of my z =[. I paid 400.00 for these intakes and I am selling them for 300 still brand new. Local Pick up Only. If your interested please leave comments or send me a message. Thanks
Old 06-05-2007 | 06:18 AM
ROGUELITE
the Zbler eLf

OT i know. but why are you getting rid of your Z?
Old 06-05-2007 | 06:51 AM
Gooey

Ill Come Pick It Up Tonite!!! Send You Pm
Old 06-05-2007 | 09:53 AM
cviljin

why i am getting rid of my z is because recently some car thought it was funny to hit me in a race..basically i moved out of the way trying to save my z and my control arm and tire rods got bent. I took it to the dealership and they want 5k for repairs =.= Car still works fine just the steering wheel shakes like crazy whenever i go past 30 mph, so basically im just trying to sell the parts that i can still use. with 5k i rather go down payment another car..haha

Last edited by cviljin; 06-05-2007 at 09:59 AM.
Old 06-05-2007 | 10:03 AM
Gooey

So can I get the intake?
Old 06-05-2007 | 10:03 AM
ROGUELITE
the Zbler eLf

Originally Posted by cviljin
why i am getting rid of my z is because recently some car thought it was funny to hit me in a race..basically i moved out of the way trying to save my z and my control arm and tire rods got bent. I took it to the dealership and they want 5k for repairs =.= Car still works fine just the steering wheel shakes like crazy whenever i go past 30 mph, so basically im just trying to sell the parts that i can still use. with 5k i rather go down payment another car..haha
sorry to hear man. hope things work out!
Old 06-05-2007 | 10:05 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

uh ... shouldn't the other persons insurance pay for the damages? ... sounds like we're not hearing the whole story.
Old 06-05-2007 | 10:05 AM
Kieran@DrivenDynamics

If you're still debating to keep the car or not, PM me the parts list or scan the quote, may be able to help you out .
Old 06-05-2007 | 10:09 AM
cviljin

yeah im debating for the car alright. I really like the Z i dont want to trade it for another car lol but if thats what has to be done i guess i cant do much lol

dutchboy350z: Yeah well while i was trying to move basically my car lost traction and skid all over the place while the evo that i was racing hit his whole left side on the sign. and he just dipped out after asking the following questions. "Are you Alright?" "Have you been Drinking?" "Thats what you get for not driving an All Wheel Drive Car"

As for the intakes a friend at work offered me 325 i dunno if anyone else is interested but for 350 ill sell it tomorrow or tonight if you can get back to me asap

Last edited by cviljin; 06-05-2007 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-05-2007 | 10:13 AM
Gooey

take the 325. if your friend dont want it anymore ill pay 300 like your first post asked for k thx =)
Old 06-05-2007 | 10:16 AM
Brick-Z

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
uh ... shouldn't the other persons insurance pay for the damages? ... sounds like we're not hearing the whole story.
+1
Old 06-05-2007 | 10:17 AM
ROGUELITE
the Zbler eLf

yeah dutchboy makes a good point...

so your insurance isn't covering the repairs? i mean if for some reason you
couldn't track the other guy down and get his insurance to pay. you could
just file the claim as a hit and run.

same as when someone damages your car in a parking lot while you are not
there. just file it as a hit and run. or was it that you were racing the guy? i
understand then if you don't want to tell the insurance.
Old 06-05-2007 | 10:18 AM
Gooey

nevermind he ran into a curb or something. Thats gonna be filed as his fault. Cant blame others on that since no one hit him.
Old 06-05-2007 | 10:19 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

dutchboy350z: Yeah well while i was trying to move basically my car lost traction and skid all over the place while the evo that i was racing hit his whole left side on the sign.
You're lucky that's all that happened. FFX CO police will impound your car if you get caught racing.
Old 06-05-2007 | 10:29 AM
cviljin

Yeah I was very lucky the whole time I was praying PLEASE DONT FLIP OVER
Well the guy from the dealer tried to get me to confess I was racing because apparently my whole front has been pushed forward?? lol The only reason why I dont go through insurance is because I dont want my insurance to get any higher =/ I mean as a 18 year old driving a Z my insurance is already around 800....I dunno why LOL
Old 06-05-2007 | 10:34 AM
Gooey

Yeah I was very lucky the whole time I was praying PLEASE DONT FLIP OVER
Well the guy from the dealer tried to get me to confess I was racing because apparently my whole front has been pushed forward?? lol The only reason why I dont go through insurance is because I dont want my insurance to get any higher =/ I mean as a 18 year old driving a Z my insurance is already around 800....I dunno why LOL

thats why the dealer tried to charge you 5k for it. They knew you were racing because if it was just an accident any smart person woud go through insurance to get it fixed. You might as well drive the Z off a cliff and hope you bought gap insurance.
Old 06-05-2007 | 10:39 AM
cviljin

The only reason why I went to the dealer is because when we first checked my car out at my friends garage all we saw that was damaged was the tire rods and the control arm was a little bent. I just went to the dealer ship to see how much the tire rods were and they insisted to check it out. and told me everything that was out of sight was damaged also...
Old 06-05-2007 | 10:40 AM
Gooey

just sell it to carmax. They hardly check any new cars. When I took my 06 z there they just looked at the body panels. They didnt even bother test driving it.
Old 06-05-2007 | 11:04 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Originally Posted by Gooey
just sell it to carmax. They hardly check any new cars. When I took my 06 z there they just looked at the body panels. They didnt even bother test driving it.
haha If they took Zeus' blown 350Z they'll pretty much take anything.
Old 06-05-2007 | 02:50 PM
cviljin

lol how much they give you for it?? haha just thinking of doing that

Quick Reply: FS: Stillen Dual Intakes for 07 350z LOCAL ONLY