Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Guy flirts /w Girl I brought to the Bar! What to DO! unFunction:FLIRT HIM FTW: Chap 1

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 01:37 PM
Tubbs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
I think you guys are missing the point in this... if you were out with a chick (regardless if it's your wife, g/f, or just a "friend") and some random guy (or someone you know even that doesn't know the status of you and said chick) came up and tried hitting on her, you would just let him do it or would you totally make him look like an *** for at least not making sure it was OK to even try?

The OP could be one of those guys everyone KNOWS can't hook up with a chick on his own, and so doesn't even ask?
Old 08-20-2007, 02:01 PM
abui01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you guys are missing the point in this... if you were out with a chick (regardless if it's your wife, g/f, or just a "friend") and some random guy (or someone you know even that doesn't know the status of you and said chick) came up and tried hitting on her, you would just let him do it or would you totally make him look like an *** for at least not making sure it was OK to even try?
^ Wow... he gets it!! LOL!! I thought I was going to have to spoon feed Logic101 to my350z.com, I almost lost ALL HOPE!! Thanks Tony! you are our savior!
Old 08-20-2007, 02:05 PM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by abui01
^ Wow... he gets it!! LOL!! I thought I was going to have to spoon feed Logic101 to my350z.com, I almost lost ALL HOPE!! Thanks Tony! you are our savior!

Well the way I figure it, is I don't really care about you. (not you in general... but competition). I can size up a couple right away and see if I have an opening. Just as you made fun of the guy for body language, body language also gives up your relationship with the girl.

If I sense an opening, I'm going for it.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:06 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Originally Posted by Tubbs
The OP could be one of those guys everyone KNOWS can't hook up with a chick on his own, and so doesn't even ask?
I think you're forgetting... this guy can FLOAT. Mad pimp trick with the ladie-kine. Don't see burger-boy having any issues in that dept.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:06 PM
abui01

Dude, you caught me and you are SO right, I totally can't get chicks and make up stories online on internet forums to boost my low self-esteem. I never thought anyone would have the power to see through my BS'ing skills but you take the cake! Tubbs FTW!

Here is a picture of me on the left, but I really wish I was that stud muffin on the right... dam... who IS that guy?!? I want to be a playa pimp JUST like him!
Old 08-20-2007, 02:11 PM
Tubbs

Dude, you caught me and you are SO right, I totally can't get chicks and make up stories online on internet forums to boost my low self-esteem. I never thought anyone would have the power to see through my BS'ing skills but you take the cake! Tubbs FTW!

Here is a picture of me on the left, but I really wish I was that stud muffin on the right... dam... who IS that guy?!? I want to be a playa pimp JUST like him!

Hey... just throwing it out there. And btw, in the pic on the right you look like you're "friends" with the girls. Not hatin' just sayin'.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:16 PM
abui01

I think you're forgetting... this guy can FLOAT. Mad pimp trick with the ladie-kine. Don't see burger-boy having any issues in that dept.
He's not very Mid-A, he wouldn't know these things

Tubbs - read my previously created threads and educate urself, i need not say more, lol
Old 08-20-2007, 02:19 PM
bboypuertoroc

No one ever will know the inner workings of teh Mid-A.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Tubbs

Tubbs - read my previously created threads and educate urself, i need not say more, lol

I'm just looking at the details in this thread. You made fun of someone for using certain body signals, yet the guy (who you both knew) probably used the same perception to know that you and the girl aren't "involved" yet decide to humiliate him.... thus blocking his ****. You are therefore to be labelled "**** Blocker"
Old 08-20-2007, 02:22 PM
bboypuertoroc

If that were true, he wouldn't have been so easily duped by the lessons provided in Psych and Logic 101.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:27 PM
light

my350z mid-a FTW
Old 08-20-2007, 02:35 PM
mdracer76
Banned

Ahn... you know these are your sisters....
Old 08-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Tubbs

If that were true, he wouldn't have been so easily duped by the lessons provided in Psych and Logic 101.

Perhaps he just doesn't know he has these powers?

As for ****-blockers... I remember when I was at this mansion party, and there were these 2 HAWT b!tchy chicks. I luv them snobby, rich b!tchy chicks. Anyways, I was giving them the tour of the mansion at a party FOR me. I was the fawking man... everything I said was gold. I convinced them both to join me in the guest house for crazy mad sex. We begin walking to the guest house... when one of my friends (drunk as hell) comes bouncing up. He introduces himself, then blurts out "I fawking luv this guy... he's the only guy I know that can suck his own d!ck." (I sure as hell don't know him THAT well) He then bounces off. Stunned, and realizing that I was just severely **** blocked, I looked at their horrified expressions... and said "with the size of my d!ck, it's pretty easy to do." As they left the party, I went for another girl... but I will always remember the **** block from hell.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:56 PM
philude

Perhaps he just doesn't know he has these powers?

As for ****-blockers... I remember when I was at this mansion party, and there were these 2 HAWT b!tchy chicks. I luv them snobby, rich b!tchy chicks. Anyways, I was giving them the tour of the mansion at a party FOR me. I was the fawking man... everything I said was gold. I convinced them both to join me in the guest house for crazy mad sex. We begin walking to the guest house... when one of my friends (drunk as hell) comes bouncing up. He introduces himself, then blurts out "I fawking luv this guy... he's the only guy I know that can suck his own d!ck." (I sure as hell don't know him THAT well) He then bounces off. Stunned, and realizing that I was just severely **** blocked, I looked at their horrified expressions... and said "with the size of my d!ck, it's pretty easy to do." As they left the party, I went for another girl... but I will always remember the **** block from hell.
that would make me sad in my pants.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:08 PM
DaveFunction2ND
Banned

Haha I can totally attest to abui's manhoing skillz. His ex is redikulously hot and his current girl is even hotter (I know I didn't think it was possible). I've seen him pull chicks phone #'s, email addy's and dates out of thin air. That and dare I say...he didn't need a mansion to do it. If your buddy CB'd you that easily you were not gonna close that one.

All abui was doing was trying to pass a lesson on to us without us having to be embarassed or tooled, like he did to the fool in the post. Have tight game, know what women want, be able to deal with other guys and never never over-express your interest in a women.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:15 PM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by DaveFunction2ND
Haha I can totally attest to abui's manhoing skillz. His ex is redikulously hot and his current girl is even hotter (I know I didn't think it was possible). I've seen him pull chicks phone #'s, email addy's and dates out of thin air. That and dare I say...he didn't need a mansion to do it. If your buddy CB'd you that easily you were not gonna close that one.

All abui was doing was trying to pass a lesson on to us without us having to be embarassed or tooled, like he did to the fool in the post. Have tight game, know what women want, be able to deal with other guys and never never over-express your interest in a women.

Gee thanks for the lesson Mister.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:31 PM
DaveFunction2ND
Banned

Gee thanks for the lesson Mister.
Sure thing Tubby! No need to be all formal though. Next time just abbreviate it. Mr. is fine. This is the Internet BTW (see I just did it there ). I always lead by example FWIW...dang it stop me.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:41 PM
Armando

What a story man. I find that if the macking isn't going well with the ladies, Roofies always comes thru. Buy her one drank and she is mine....ahaha j/k

Last edited by Armando; 08-20-2007 at 04:49 PM.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:50 PM
kedz

You can write with style... abui01++

All your Friend needed to do was just buy a drink for a boobless friend. What kinda friend wouldn't?
Old 08-20-2007, 04:55 PM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by kedz
You can write with style... abui01++

All your Friend needed to do was just buy a drink for a boobless friend. What kinda friend wouldn't?

I would have bought a drink for a friend before a chick i'm interested in.

Quick Reply: Guy flirts /w Girl I brought to the Bar! What to DO! unFunction:FLIRT HIM FTW: Chap 1