Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Guy flirts /w Girl I brought to the Bar! What to DO! unFunction:FLIRT HIM FTW: Chap 1

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 08:45 AM
philude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bb1314
uh... I don't mean to be rude. But I never said the person JUST created that account didn't I?
Originally Posted by bb1314
I wonder who created that trolling account...? Hmmm... Someone that just got pwn'ed a few posts up?
yes, infact you did imply that they JUST created the account.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:48 AM
wwwyzzerdd

it's not a trolling account, no

i just like to lurk--the stupidity that is this thread compelled me to post

and btw, the name is an athf reference
Old 08-21-2007, 08:53 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by philude
yes, infact you did imply that they JUST created the account.
That's your assumption, not a fact. A -> B does not mean B -> A.

Lets play the time line game.

Person A created screen name ABC 2 years ago.
Person A created another screen name XYZ back in April (There're lots of reasons for it.)
Person A JUST got pwn'ed.
Person A logs off screen name ABC and log on using screen name XYZ.
Person A looks at abui01's location and see "NOVA" and updates his own location to "Virginia".
Person A posts his first post ever claiming this thread is the stupdest ever.

Last edited by bb1314; 08-21-2007 at 08:58 AM.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:53 AM
mdracer76
Banned

Originally Posted by wwwyzzerdd

You SN reminds me of this:

http://www.yzzerdd.com/

Aqua Teen Hunger Force. FTMFW!

You signed up for the 30 day trial. YOU MUST HAVE TO HAVE IT for 30 days!!!!!!
Old 08-21-2007, 08:58 AM
abui01

i guess you like to try to sound smart--a paragraph response littered with "college" words and grammar
Thank you for your kind words but no one here is "trying" anything. These words are used everyday in everyday context and conversation, I've been done with college a long time ago. However, If these words seem "college" to you then perhaps you need to step up your grammar.

i can assure you that i have /some/ intelligence.
A man with intelligence needs not to tell another man he is smart. That is equivalent to Leonardo Divinci going about screaming "I am Smart!" We as people with intuition can realize his genius by his work and his thoughts. I have faith in you for you do have intuition otherwise you would have never stated: "You like to try to sound smart" indicating that you do believe my comments contain intellectual depth. I achieved that without telling you something along the lines of: "i can assure you that i have /some/ intelligence."

enough to know that your thread is hare-brained and imbecilic.
Read Post #93, "Tips for Better Argumentation"

i went to college, too, see?
You need to go back to college and take Logic101, class dismissed!

i just like to keep replies to-the-point and short.
You mentioned something about going to college which has nothing to do with the point. That was an idea conjured from your own thoughts to support your case, which is invalid.
but i suppose if i think your thread is inane and stupid, i have to be wrong because i'm not complementing you
You may think whatever you wish, I have no power over your train of thoughts, I can only pin-point flaws in your logic in order for your to gain a better understanding of how to logically form your comments in order to not look so bad in a public forum. Consider it charity

not everyone can post a long diatribe on their thoughts, presenting evidence as if this was a courtroom.
I totally agree! That's why they get pwnz0red!

you tell him he has a low IQ, sounds like the same **** to me.
Read carefully my friend, I never stated that he had low IQ, I stated: "these indicate low IQ levels." The word "indicate low IQ" and the word "you have low IQ" have totally two different meanings.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:03 AM
chewychew

Maybe i make a bad argument, maybe i cant read as well as you guys on here. but im not making a thread detailing how i "owned" a guy who had fair game to talk to your "LITTLE SISTER". I thought it was funny the lengths that "ahn" went to blow up that guys spot. haha reading it, i coulndt help thinking ahn was threatened in some way. hence the calling out. Maybe you werent threatened at all, but just felt like **** blocking. cus all this stupid argueing, i think we can all agree at the end of the day, when it comes down to it. it was a COCKBLOCKING.

Just curious, that guy was your freind right ahn? why would you do that to a friend? or was he just an acquaintance?

Something tells me, if a random guy you dont F**king know did that. You woulndt be typing pages of how you "owned" him would you? Thus lessening your "ownage or pimp or whatever you wanna call it, skills", since it only applies to people you know. I just have a hard time believing you would say something to someone else. for fear you might get clocked in the mouth.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:15 AM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by abui01
You were giving them a tour of a mansion... that didn't belong to you? So sorta like... the Fast and the Furious saying.. "it's not how you stand next to your house... it's if you really own your house!" Were you hoping that a display of wealth and riches would perhaps sway their superficial sense of a "secure man" whom has the financial support they need in hopes to get them to have a party of 3 in your pants?

I don't even have time to read all you wrote... ma' gawd you have too much time. I will say;

1. You're being very defensive for some reason.
2. You were still being an ass in the story, and I wouldn't have bought you a drink either. If a friend WANTS me to buy them a drink and whines about it, they are not getting a drink.
3. You're trying to dig deep into a story, yet all your elementary psych bs is akin to the standards of Freud... aka crap. Say the first paragraph, which I did read... why did you write "it's not how you stand next to your house... it's if you really own your house!"? I never said I was posing with the house. There's no way I could afford that house. We're talking 30 million here. Who was the owner? A little old lady, I knew, who wanted to throw a party in celebration of a career milestone for me. Did I tell them it was mine? No... and for you to insinuate such, perhaps is a projection of your own worthlessness... not mine. All I said we did, was go on a tour of a very large beautiful house. It takes about 2 hours to tour the restored heritage house, so that's a decent tour to do with 2 hotties.

I never feel the need to gloat about anything to secure pussay. I just am who I am. Win some, lose some... but I am telling you that I do not need lessons from some skinny kid who's high on himself, and only makes people laugh at the expense of others. I will never treat a friend like that, The fact you do speaks volumes as to your persona.

And you know what? I did fawk up the threesome... I was too stunned and laughing too hard, and the snotty b!tches. Couldn't help it. My bad. Ah wells, the other girl I met that night was a 5'11 Japanese girl... who was so hot... it makes me smile right now. Insult me all you want if it makes you happy though.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:16 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by chewychew
Maybe i make a bad argument, maybe i cant read as well as you guys on here. but im not making a thread detailing how i "owned" a guy who had fair game to talk to your "LITTLE SISTER". I thought it was funny the lengths that "ahn" went to blow up that guys spot. haha reading it, i coulndt help thinking ahn was threatened in some way. hence the calling out. Maybe you werent threatened at all, but just felt like **** blocking. cus all this stupid argueing, i think we can all agree at the end of the day, when it comes down to it. it was a COCKBLOCKING.

Just curious, that guy was your freind right ahn? why would you do that to a friend? or was he just an acquaintance?

Something tells me, if a random guy you dont F**king know did that. You woulndt be typing pages of how you "owned" him would you? Thus lessening your "ownage or pimp or whatever you wanna call it, skills", since it only applies to people you know. I just have a hard time believing you would say something to someone else. for fear you might get clocked in the mouth.
Who are you?

Who are you?
Old 08-21-2007, 09:17 AM
philude

this thread makes my workday go about faster, doesn't it Anh?
Old 08-21-2007, 09:18 AM
philude

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
Who are you?

Who are you?
Old 08-21-2007, 09:18 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Originally Posted by Tubbs
I don't even have time to read all you wrote... ma' gawd you have too much time. I will say;

1. You're being very defensive for some reason.
2. You were still being an ass in the story, and I wouldn't have bought you a drink either. If a friend WANTS me to buy them a drink and whines about it, they are not getting a drink.
3. You're trying to dig deep into a story, yet all your elementary psych bs is akin to the standards of Freud... aka crap. Say the first paragraph, which I did read... why did you write "it's not how you stand next to your house... it's if you really own your house!"? I never said I was posing with the house. There's no way I could afford that house. We're talking 30 million here. Who was the owner? A little old lady, I knew, who wanted to throw a party in celebration of a career milestone for me. Did I tell them it was mine? No... and for you to insinuate such, perhaps is a projection of your own worthlessness... not mine. All I said we did, was go on a tour of a very large beautiful house. It takes about 2 hours to tour the restored heritage house, so that's a decent tour to do with 2 hotties.

I never feel the need to gloat about anything to secure pussay. I just am who I am. Win some, lose some... but I am telling you that I do not need lessons from some skinny kid who's high on himself, and only makes people laugh at the expense of others. I will never treat a friend like that, The fact you do speaks volumes as to your persona.

And you know what? I did fawk up the threesome... I was too stunned and laughing too hard, and the snotty b!tches. Couldn't help it. My bad. Ah wells, the other girl I met that night was a 5'11 Japanese girl... who was so hot... it makes me smile right now. Insult me all you want if it makes you happy though.
Please tell us how you really feel.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:20 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

I guess you just don't know Ahn that well. And I guess you STILL are not getting the point. The guy DID NOT KNOW whether they were with each other or "with" each other. Out of respect, and especially since he knew him, he should've asked or hinted at his intentions before trying anything. That kind of **** is what gets someone clocked (even though you'd think as adults we'd find some way around that).

Tony (looks like someone won't be invited to any Mid-A parties)
Old 08-21-2007, 09:22 AM
abui01

Acquaintance - We see each other at events but never really talk.

Something tells me, if a random guy you dont F**king know did that. You woulndt be typing pages of how you "owned" him would you? ...for fear you might get clocked in the mouth.
Fear is a weakness of the mind. Getting clocked in the mouth actually supports my case for women see violence as a form of low self confidence. A man who cannot out-talk another man is the one seen as the lesser man. Example:
Maybe i make a bad argument, maybe i cant read as well as you guys on here
Thus lessening your "ownage or pimp or whatever you wanna call it, skills", since it only applies to people you know.
I don't know you I find it unnecessary to brag about what I've done to other guys in the past regarding ****-block or stealing a set of women away from their conversation. But I'm sure other people will jump in and vouch for me; I just found this instance the most humorous so i decided to share with you guys for pure entertainment purposes. Some people just tend to take things too seriously! We all need to lighten up but if you feel the need to respond, please do for it makes my work day and everyone else's go by faster
Old 08-21-2007, 09:23 AM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
Who are you?

Who are you?
Old 08-21-2007, 10:08 AM
chewychew

yeah all you do, is talk, and i am a lesser man. you are the biggest pimp ever abui, hands down.

if the point is that it was ****ed up for the guy to even approach a girl that abui brought to the bar, how is he supposed to know that? and even abui said " shes like my lil sister", maybe that guy knows that you guys are just freinds.

regardless. i think its funny that page after page of this thread, is abui defending himself, or argueing his point, which just serves the point that alot of people dont get why anyone would do that. im not alone.

maybe i am a lesser man, or not as pimp. i just dont get it. please educate me all you wise people.

first of all. who gives a **** if you went to a bar with a girl, the whole point is shes not ur gf, and in fact ur lil sister. so that whole argument has failed already. its not abt the fact that you brought the girl to the bar, the point is she isnt yours, so why **** block?

its quite a different story if you went with her, with the intention of something more ( dating).

to answer the question who am i?

i own a z, i love in md, i dont need to be cute with little things in my profile. nor do i need to tag a shops name to everything.

wtf does " unfunction: tuned flirt him" mean anyways?
is "unfunction:tuned" an adjective?

I guess im not as cool cus im not part of the unfunctioned : tuned bandwagon

abui: nothing personal, i just dont agree.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:15 AM
philude

yey, it's alive again!
Old 08-21-2007, 10:20 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

yeah all you do, is talk, and i am a lesser man. you are the biggest pimp ever abui, hands down.

if the point is that it was ****ed up for the guy to even approach a girl that abui brought to the bar, how is he supposed to know that? and even abui said " shes like my lil sister", maybe that guy knows that you guys are just freinds.

regardless. i think its funny that page after page of this thread, is abui defending himself, or argueing his point, which just serves the point that alot of people dont get why anyone would do that. im not alone.

maybe i am a lesser man, or not as pimp. i just dont get it. please educate me all you wise people.

first of all. who gives a **** if you went to a bar with a girl, the whole point is shes not ur gf, and in fact ur lil sister. so that whole argument has failed already. its not abt the fact that you brought the girl to the bar, the point is she isnt yours, so why **** block?

its quite a different story if you went with her, with the intention of something more ( dating).

i own a z, i love in md, i dont need to be cute with little things in my profile. nor do i need to tag a shops name to everything.

Are you bi-polar in person or just on the internet?
Old 08-21-2007, 10:26 AM
bboypuertoroc

You are STILL MISSING THE POINT. There would have been NO PROBLEM if he made his intentions clear to the MAN THAT BROUGHT THE GIRL TO THE BAR, SINCE HE HAD NO CLUE AS TO THE STATUS OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP. ESPECIALLY SINCE THE GUY IS FAMILIAR WITH WHO HE IS, it would make it that much easier to say something like "Hey bro, what's up? How you been? New girl? She looks good. Huh, you're not dating? Do you mind? No? Sweet... thanks." How hard is that?

No, page after page is people like you reading WAY TOO FAR into it... it's just a funny account of what happened, nothing more, nothing less. Not funny? Fine. Don't read it/post, and move along so the rest of us can continue to enjoy his well put-together and hilarious antics.

Read what he said and be educated.

Read my first bullet.

Yes and no. Please refer back to my first bullet.

You have a lot to learn if you want to survive in the Mid-A unFunction:TUNED fam.

As everyone has the right to.
There.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
There.

In some way it was completely obvious that the OP and said chick were not seeing each other. Plus it was the OP saying the guy was trying to mack on the girl. Maybe he just bought the drink for the girl because he liked her better than someone who thinks it's ok to whine about not getting a drink?

Plus she's probably prettier.

I don't think the guy meant any disrespect, just "someone" got their panties in a bunch.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:36 AM
abui01

YOU my friend, are unFunction:TUNED!

Quick Reply: Guy flirts /w Girl I brought to the Bar! What to DO! unFunction:FLIRT HIM FTW: Chap 1