Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Looking for a roomate, by 25 APRIL...

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008 | 03:11 PM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

Default Looking for a roomate, by 25 APRIL...

Well everybody, I got the bad news today. My plan to move in with Jon isn't going to happen, so now I must find a roomate. I currently live with mom and pops, but my father is being stationed at Fort Mcphereson, GA, and will be moving on the 25th of April. I am currently in Mississippi right now, so the only way I can look for places to live is online.

My goal is to live in a nice place, somewhere I don't have to worry about parking my car and such. I'm not trying to spend a whole lot of money for an apartment in a trashy place, which is why I want a roomate. I will be working on Andrews AFB, MD, but will only be working about 12-15 days a month. I do not want to live more than 30 miles from there, but if the price is right, and the place is good, exceptions can be made. My ideal living would be a nice 3 bedroom townhouse in a good place with two laid back roomates. If anybody is looking for a roomate, or know people that are, let me know.

Drop me a line here, or PM me with any questions...
Old 03-24-2008 | 05:01 PM
Master of Baiting
Demolition Man

I'll start looking for a place
Old 03-24-2008 | 05:04 PM
SC 350Z

i know there are a bunch of single guys just waiten to move out of mom and dads here is your chance!!!!!
Old 03-24-2008 | 06:30 PM
jeffie7

You want a nice place to live where you can safely park your car not to far from AFB?

haha

nice one.
Old 03-24-2008 | 06:35 PM
DBTRACK

Originally Posted by jeffie7
You want a nice place to live where you can safely park your car not to far from AFB?

haha

nice one.

HAHAHAHAH..yeah no doubt...

Temple Hills... NO
Suitland.....NO
Clinton....NO
Oxon Hill.....NO
Capital Heights.....NO
ETC...... NO
Old 03-24-2008 | 06:38 PM
HKS-Z
Backroad Pro

damn,i do..but im pretty sure that it would be a longer drive then it would be worth-but i cant help but wonder what the neighbors would think.
Old 03-24-2008 | 06:41 PM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

haha imagine having neighbors in which they all have modded out Z's... that would be a baller *** household.

throw a rotary lift in the back yard....
that would be fun. i miss living on my own.. but i also love living with mommy and daddy! HAHA
Old 03-24-2008 | 06:42 PM
Akabir47

Originally Posted by Eric the Ricer
Well everybody, I got the bad news today. My plan to move in with Jon isn't going to happen, so now I must find a roomate. I currently live with mom and pops, but my father is being stationed at Fort Mcphereson, GA, and will be moving on the 25th of April. I am currently in Mississippi right now, so the only way I can look for places to live is online.

My goal is to live in a nice place, somewhere I don't have to worry about parking my car and such. I'm not trying to spend a whole lot of money for an apartment in a trashy place, which is why I want a roomate. I will be working on Andrews AFB, MD, but will only be working about 12-15 days a month. I do not want to live more than 30 miles from there, but if the price is right, and the place is good, exceptions can be made. My ideal living would be a nice 3 bedroom townhouse in a good place with two laid back roomates. If anybody is looking for a roomate, or know people that are, let me know.

Drop me a line here, or PM me with any questions...
Dude move to Georgia! I lived there for 7 years. Endless country roads with not much hassel from the police for your driving pleasure, Reasonable cost of living, NO SNOW!, and the women are absolutely gorgeous and plentifull.
Old 03-24-2008 | 06:47 PM
HKS-Z
Backroad Pro

Originally Posted by Akabir47
Dude move to Georgia! I lived there for 7 years. Endless country roads with not much hassel from the police for your driving pleasure, Reasonable cost of living, NO SNOW!, and the women are absolutely gorgeous and plentifull.
damn-you made it sound soo perfect.
Old 03-24-2008 | 06:58 PM
Pun1sh3RZ

+1, Georgia was gorgeous when I went down to visit friends family. no bs tag laws/tint/etc. FTMFW
Old 03-24-2008 | 07:03 PM
Akabir47

Originally Posted by HKS-Z
damn-you made it sound soo perfect.
It is what it is! As soon as I graduate from GMU i'm leavin on the midnight Z train to Georgia with nuthing but Georgia on my mind!
Old 03-24-2008 | 07:05 PM
Akabir47

Originally Posted by Pun1sh3RZ
+1, Georgia was gorgeous when I went down to visit friends family. no bs tag laws/tint/etc. FTMFW
+1000000 virginia FTMFL! Stupid communist-wealth B.S.
Old 03-24-2008 | 07:13 PM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

So the way it looks now...our house will have one Superblack Z, one MB Z, one Widebody Z, and one 330ci.............

holy hell
Old 03-24-2008 | 07:37 PM
Master of Baiting
Demolition Man

So the way it looks now...our house will have one Superblack Z, one MB Z, one Widebody Z, and one 330ci.............

holy hell
We can trade parts!!!!! Like it were womens shoes!

not that I wear them of course...
Old 03-24-2008 | 08:03 PM
Scythenc

Hell i need a roommate for down here in nc to im losing mine. im a lil under 4hrs from the tail of the dragon n zdayz, forged is about 4.5hrs away, myrtle beach 4hrs away, im 45 min from the local 1/8 mile that is going 1/4 this summer or next, VIR for you roadcourse junkies is 1hr 45 min north, new roadcourse opening this year 45 min south of me, new 1/4 mile down in charlotte being built at lowes motor speedway construction is underway about an hr from me, rockingham dragway 2hrs south. none of the bs laws down here like in VA (i know all about em grew up in va originally it blows)

and well we have saying "carolina girls best in the world". wake forest, duke, nc state, unc chapel hill, unc greensboro, and about another half dozen or so 4yr college and university's all within an hr drive. do you have any idea how many co-eds that is in crammed into a 60-75 mile radius?
Old 03-24-2008 | 08:08 PM
bsurdam
F-UR-ENZO

eric pm me or call me.
Old 03-24-2008 | 08:34 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by Scythenc
Hell i need a roommate for down here in nc to im losing mine. im a lil under 4hrs from the tail of the dragon n zdayz, forged is about 4.5hrs away, myrtle beach 4hrs away, im 45 min from the local 1/8 mile that is going 1/4 this summer or next, VIR for you roadcourse junkies is 1hr 45 min north, new roadcourse opening this year 45 min south of me, new 1/4 mile down in charlotte being built at lowes motor speedway construction is underway about an hr from me, rockingham dragway 2hrs south. none of the bs laws down here like in VA (i know all about em grew up in va originally it blows)

and well we have saying "carolina girls best in the world". wake forest, duke, nc state, unc chapel hill, unc greensboro, and about another half dozen or so 4yr college and university's all within an hr drive. do you have any idea how many co-eds that is in crammed into a 60-75 mile radius?
Sounds like heaven to me! I guess I'm packing my bags!
Old 03-24-2008 | 08:45 PM
Scythenc

hell of cheap to compared to nova to. with the roommate i pay less than 350 a month for rent, utilites, and full speed road runner.
Old 03-24-2008 | 08:57 PM
jeffie7

Don't get me wrong, Maryland is nice, but.... AFB is smack right in the middle of PG county... and not the good side of PG county.
Old 03-24-2008 | 10:27 PM
Malikot
Rice Rocket

holy hell
Not to mention all the wild parties and countless Z's outside. I'm sure you will be the neighbors everyone hates. Coming home at the wee hours of the night waking everyone up.

...Lemme know when the house warming is. =]

Quick Reply: Looking for a roomate, by 25 APRIL...