Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

My Car Was Stripped IN MY DRIVEWAY Last Night!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009 | 08:42 AM
Jgrizzle

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
Ethan, since you don't go to our monthly Black People meetings you probably didn't see the memo passed around that we're calling ourselves African-Americans now. A few of us protested, seeing as we have no actual ties to Africa and we decided we'd pick our own color names. So since I'm more of a caramel color than black, please refer to me as a Caramel-American from this point forward.

Regards,
Clay
A few of us protested HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 04-14-2009 | 09:16 AM
kenbo3399

Originally Posted by memphis350z
thats crazy sorry for your loss...my option ,new viper alarm with shock and tilt sensor asap...then a shotgun...you hear that think chirp at night **** that bad boy one time and i guarentee theyll run while pissing in thier pants
yeah, i use the clifford matrix that i have a few years now and its saved me a few times. i keep a shotgun under my bed and a thin steel shelving pole near my front door. 1 time they did damage to my hood trying to get to my battery and disconnect it and chased them away. i dunno whats out there now for alarms but as soon as i get a z im doing everything i can to make sure that aint gettin touched
Old 04-14-2009 | 09:18 AM
Jgrizzle

Just so people remember this thread was made in January...... I wonder what the OP bought
Old 04-14-2009 | 11:09 PM
nyqueenz

Originally Posted by Cass007
WTF happened here?? A perfectly good thread about one of our own in the Mid-A getting jacked and now all this BS from yet another 5 boro moron. OP should get a mod in here and just delete all this OT garbage.
David/Juan u kats don't remember me yo....lol how sad.. anyhow i didn't hijack the thread, Just had to pull someone’s playa card for being disrespectful (*ICE*).

Bb1314; integrity; Kat ayanami u kats can get off my dic now.. the topic was about being jacked.. not how to jock my style..
Old 04-15-2009 | 05:00 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by nyqueenz
David/Juan u kats don't remember me yo....lol how sad.. anyhow i didn't hijack the thread, Just had to pull someone’s playa card for being disrespectful (*ICE*).

Bb1314; integrity; Kat ayanami u kats can get off my dic now.. the topic was about being jacked.. not how to jock my style..
Why don't you hop off Mid-A's drama and actually stick to the topic yourself to begin with? And what style is there to jock? The not so intelligent plus sorta racist style? Trust me no one is even close to trying to follow your footsteps.
Old 04-15-2009 | 05:07 AM
KAT_Ayanami

David/Juan u kats don't remember me yo....
No wonder they didn't

anyhow i didn't hijack the thread
Yes you did.

Just had to pull someone’s playa card for being disrespectful (*ICE*).
Didn't your mom told you that you do not battle fire with fire?

LOL, I will let you know if I decide to start eating tiny pieces of dog crap so you can bring that dic over with your characteristic ztyle.

What did you expect really? You "break" into the topic like you did, saying all that racist crap. And you are expecting people to pat you on the back and laugh with you?

I think you are mistaken....
Old 04-15-2009 | 06:39 AM
WYZIWYG

Learn some current slang. Last dude to use this phrase was Craig Mack....
Next thing you'll be asking us if we know what time it is and pointing to the big clock around your neck.
Attached Thumbnails My Car Was Stripped IN MY DRIVEWAY Last Night!-flavgas.jpg  

Last edited by WYZIWYG; 04-15-2009 at 07:24 AM.
Old 04-15-2009 | 07:00 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Originally Posted by *ICE*
holy **** that is some crazy ****!!!! i do live in a ghetto apartment complex full of crack heads and black people and i parked my Z outside everyday..

but luckily i lived in Delaware where its safe to sleep at night
I know I'm late to the party but this comment is about as ignorant as you can get. It's probably the main reason this thread has been derailed.

Waiting for "Italians and mafia members", "Asians and professional picture takers", "Hispanics and fruit collectors", "Jews and cheap bastards", "whites and non jumping fools" ....

Have I missed any other ignorant assed stereotypes?
Old 04-15-2009 | 07:07 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
Ethan, since you don't go to our monthly Black People meetings you probably didn't see the memo passed around that we're calling ourselves African-Americans now. A few of us protested, seeing as we have no actual ties to Africa and we decided we'd pick our own color names. So since I'm more of a caramel color than black, please refer to me as a Caramel-American from this point forward.

Regards,
Clay
Please let us know when this will end. Saying "African-American" just doesn't roll off the tongue very well.

BTW ... from now on you'll refer to me as an Holland-German-Irish-American or so help me god I will come down on thee.
Old 04-15-2009 | 07:10 AM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by bb1314
Why don't you hop off Mid-A's drama and actually stick to the topic yourself to begin with? And what style is there to jock? The not so intelligent plus sorta racist style? Trust me no one is even close to trying to follow your footsteps.
+1000
Old 04-15-2009 | 09:40 AM
KAT_Ayanami

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
I know I'm late to the party but this comment is about as ignorant as you can get. It's probably the main reason this thread has been derailed.

Waiting for "Italians and mafia members", "Asians and professional picture takers", "Hispanics and fruit collectors", "Jews and cheap bastards", "whites and non jumping fools" ....

Have I missed any other ignorant assed stereotypes?
I didn't know the "non jumping" one...
Old 04-15-2009 | 09:47 AM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by KAT_Ayanami
I didn't know the "non jumping" one...
Oh you ain't know???
Old 04-15-2009 | 10:15 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

^ But at the end of the movie the "blackness" came out of whitie, in all it's glory.
Old 06-15-2009 | 04:18 PM
Swimminggerman

WOW!!! Sorry to hear of the loss, thats total sheit man. So whats new to come for the front end?
Old 06-15-2009 | 04:29 PM
phreaktor
Design Engineer
Premier Member

WTF happened here?? A perfectly good thread about one of our own in the Mid-A getting jacked and now all this BS from yet another 5 boro moron. OP should get a mod in here and just delete all this OT garbage.
So you decide to blame it on him because he got annoyed that 2 people made a stereotypical/racist comments about Blacks?

Yeah, totally his fault. It's easy to forget how many douchebags there are on this site when you don't leave OT much.

Last edited by phreaktor; 06-15-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Old 06-15-2009 | 05:57 PM
KAT_Ayanami

Originally Posted by Swimminggerman
WOW!!! Sorry to hear of the loss, thats total sheit man. So whats new to come for the front end?
Dude, why do you bring back a thread this old WITHOUT EVEN READING IT FIRST??????

The guy does not have the car anymore. It was sold on eBay a LONG time ago.

If you want to get more posts under your belt, go into the Random thread like everybody else
Old 06-15-2009 | 06:22 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Originally Posted by phreaktor
So you decide to blame it on him because he got annoyed that 2 people made a stereotypical/racist comments about Blacks?

Yeah, totally his fault. It's easy to forget how many douchebags there are on this site when you don't leave OT much.
Ethan = not racist IMO. Lance (nyqueenz) was a complete unknown at the time and calling out people in the Mid-A for comments that may have been a poor choice of words, but not racist.

If I jumped in on one of your local threads as a brand new member from outside your area and started calling out people you knew, you would probably shout me down as well Phreak. I was more upset that a thread concerning the OP's car being totalled in his very own driveway was being derailed.

Hopefully, this doesn't make me a racist as well.
Old 06-16-2009 | 03:49 AM
Jgrizzle

Originally Posted by KAT_Ayanami
Dude, why do you bring back a thread this old WITHOUT EVEN READING IT FIRST??????

The guy does not have the car anymore. It was sold on eBay a LONG time ago.

If you want to get more posts under your belt, go into the Random thread like everybody else
Hey random thread got deleted and then reposted so my post count accurately reflects B.S. in multiple threads not just one.
Old 06-16-2009 | 02:27 PM
phreaktor
Design Engineer
Premier Member

Ethan = not racist IMO. Lance (nyqueenz) was a complete unknown at the time and calling out people in the Mid-A for comments that may have been a poor choice of words, but not racist.

If I jumped in on one of your local threads as a brand new member from outside your area and started calling out people you knew, you would probably shout me down as well Phreak. I was more upset that a thread concerning the OP's car being totalled in his very own driveway was being derailed.

Hopefully, this doesn't make me a racist as well.
Point taken. I didn't say anyone was a racist here- just the comment. But, I don't know him and you do so I guess it wasn't malicious.