Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Pulled Over for the 57th Time In My Life! WTF!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 12:19 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone that has seen GZILLA drive knows why he gets pulled over.... sideways through intersections is usually dicouraged

They were out in force last night for sure, I rolled down to Hill's in Baltimore last night and the radar detector saved me 3 times. I usually do 80+ the whole way and never see any police.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:36 PM
gmueip
Hi Kids!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not to be rude but am i the only one who sees texting while driving as dangerous as hell? I know there were no cars near you at the time but it just baffles me how people think that texting while driving is no big deal.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:39 PM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by gmueip
Not to be rude but am i the only one who sees texting while driving as dangerous as hell? I know there were no cars near you at the time but it just baffles me how people think that texting while driving is no big deal.

they say that texting and driving is like being 80 and dunk..your reaction times are horrible. I agree its bad I normally dont do it. the wife said text to not wake the baby...once you have a baby (if you dont already) you will do everything in your power not to wake one... lol

I really was the only car on the road and unlike most people I hold the phone on the steering wheel not in my lap. its still bad, but hey....Im GZILLA.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:41 PM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Cass007
Anyone that has seen GZILLA drive knows why he gets pulled over.... sideways through intersections is usually dicouraged

They were out in force last night for sure, I rolled down to Hill's in Baltimore last night and the radar detector saved me 3 times. I usually do 80+ the whole way and never see any police.

thats my issue! I can strip naked, stick my butt out the window while drifting through an intersection blasting F the POLICE and I would NEVER get pulled.

do the speed limit and guess what happens....

"I just need to make sure you have a valid license and registration". "Is this your car?" has a cop ever asked anyone else that question? I have been asked that at least 15 times out of the 50. WTH?

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 03-18-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:45 PM
Mz.Bernadette™

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
thats my issue! I can strip naked, stick my butt out the window while drifting through an intersection blasting F the POLICE and I would NEVER get pulled.

"I just need to make sure you have a valid license and registration". "Is this your car?" has a cop ever asked anyone else that question? I have been asked that at least 15 times out of the 50. WTH?
hahaha yea ive been asked that question!
Old 03-18-2009, 12:47 PM
SirSpeedyZ

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
Old 03-18-2009, 12:56 PM
bsurdam
F-UR-ENZO

cops have ricer radar. and 57 times....you do the math son.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:00 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

- You know its profiling Corey, but what can you do? I have been pulled over plenty, not 50+ though, and there is usually a good reason for it, not just to check my license or registration.

Last time I got pulled over it was for hanging in a lot with a bunch of guys looking at cars and the police rolled up so we rolled out. I forgot to turn my lights on and got pulled over, the cop rolls up and looks at my license and sees how old I am and just looked defeated. He tried the "this is private property and you can be cited for criminal trespass" routine, but I asked him what he does when he is trying to meet a friend out. We were waiting on someone and were trying to stay put so he could find us.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:08 PM
WYZIWYG

Received 208 Likes on 155 Posts

Never that but I have been pulled over just so the cop could look inside and ask a bunch of dumb-*** questions. [i.e. 'These little things're pretty fast, huh guy?]
Old 03-18-2009, 01:13 PM
ZRuggernDC

Copied from Driver!

1998 Red Ninja 600RR

Speeding is speeding. i will take those. I have had about 6 speeding tickets in my lifetime....so make it 51 times of just ROUTINE TRAFFIC STOPS! GTFO of here....this is total BS!
LOL.. You actually stopped... Aren't you the goody two shoes... I would have kept going and yes I will get flack about this because i am military and blah blah.. Rule of my life: I dont stop for noone but wet roads and figure 8 bridges...

Sucks Corey.. Z is my fastest car so far and I have had an exhaust ticket since Dave threw me the keys to it.. Oh wait cause it stays parked... Who knew...
Old 03-18-2009, 01:16 PM
ZRuggernDC

The night I bought my Z I was pulled over in Arlington and the chick I was with. It had new plates and everything.. Cop made us put our hands on the dash board while he ran the registration and my license. That was awesome. And here i though i was lite enough to pass. Guess not...
Old 03-18-2009, 01:16 PM
Mz.Bernadette™

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
Never that but I have been pulled over just so the cop could look inside and ask a bunch of dumb-*** questions. [i.e. 'These little things're pretty fast, huh guy?]
hahaha o wow, i get lectured! "a little girl can't be drivin around in a fast little car like this..blah blah blah watch the speed limit blah blah blah" However, the state trooper who came to my was handling my accident had a nice convo with me about cars..he was more into domestics and told me how he was into cars and what not but also said how he didn't want to get in trouble with the law for goin fast..therefore he join the police force..pretty much translating into **i abuse my authorities as a figure of law enforcement**
Old 03-18-2009, 01:18 PM
ZRuggernDC

Originally Posted by gmueip
I text and drive...

And I really think its no big deal. Sorry i dont walk a straight and narrow path.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:19 PM
abui01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can cops get tickets if they're off-duty driving in their regular car?

Or how about cops pulling over undercover cops for speeding not knowing they were undercover? How does that work? hahahaha
Old 03-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Mz.Bernadette™

Originally Posted by abui01

Or how about cops pulling over undercover cops for speeding not knowing they were undercover? How does that work? hahahaha
LOL only you would come up with theoretical questions like that.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:27 PM
ZRuggernDC

The first questions answer is no...

The second question answer is yes. . .
Old 03-18-2009, 02:15 PM
NX2KDET
Cpt. Nauti Raw

I hate to say it Corey but it sounds like a good ole' fashion of DWB and you know what that means........

Driving While Boosted
Old 03-21-2009, 08:09 AM
zen350z

Yes my buddy steve is a hampton cop and got a ticket by a state trooper but in the end after court and all he got out of it.