Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

I hate cops....

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 11:19 AM
theKoosh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JCat
In GA I believe the law is that you must attempt to move . . . . Is it really true that in Varginia you MUST move ?
i'm pretty sure there's a law like this in ohio; if driving on the OH turnpike you must slow down and change lanes away from any stopped police car.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:30 PM
terps

it is B.S. but i see the logic, i move over just becuase i move over whenever theres any sort of vehicle broken down/stopped. going 80 in to a stationary object is enough of a deterent for me but getting ticketed for it is kinda outragous but if i was a cop i wouldnt want to be put in a position like that.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:08 PM
SmokerZ
I Like Everyone

Originally Posted by Jgrizzle
I got a written warning for speeding/Running a red light in Old Ellicot City on my road bike. Cop pulled me over flashing lights and everything and asked for my ID. People driving by were laughing at me. The best part is... He asked me if I knew why he pulled me over. "My pants are too tight officer?" I really wish I had the ***** to say that. HA!
oh my god dude hahhahaha thats insane! speeding??? wow. i got pulled over in my jeep for going too slow: 12 in a 25 at 11pm (had a freshly painted bumper in the back, i did NOT want to hit any bumps or deer.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Lv2DC_Z
SpecOneSociety

Its true. This law is about officer and civilian safety. I'm a cop... so I know how it is to have someone blast past you at 45 while I am handing over a citation. I could only imagine 60-70. Also to piggy back on the post about ignorance. This is not an excuse. Sorry, I do feel bad a fellow Z got a ticket but, don't hate because the guy is doing his job.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Winchm60

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I've always merged over a lane in that situation, obviously only when i can safely. I've NEVER seen somebody get a ticket for that though!
Old 03-30-2009, 07:10 PM
KAT_Ayanami

Originally Posted by ZKYLINE
As far as i'm concern there isn't a single decent cop out there that i have ever come across,

NOT EVEN when we had the cable people steal about $3000 from our house, BUT of course as good citizens we are we called the cops to investigate and all we got was a "THERE IS A VERY SLIM CHANCE YOU WILL EVER GET ANY OF THAT MONEY BACK" in fact this piece of **** wouldn't even go upstairs for me to show him where they took the money from.

Anyways they can all go to hell
Fu(k the police

LOL; I called the cops because I went to get my money from a customer who we finished a masonry job and the guy was giving me 100 excuses.

When I said to the owner: "Why are you just lying to me" he threatened me to go inside and get his gun.

I called the police and they gave me a ****ing lecture about who is not a crime unless he actually pulls out the gun!!! And that it was my fault because I was on his property and he had the right to do that!!!!
WTF????

I am so happy that some cops are finally getting of duty by force for their stupidity. Too bad its really a paid vacation!!

After that incident, I just don't care about them anymore.