Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Mid-A Epic Random-ness Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 09:18 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jasabeast
O damn i swear Franks wife said it was this saturday
lol... this past Saturday was Chantilly Nissan's meet. Gosh I need to make a ricer calender for you all sometime!
Old 07-18-2010, 09:43 AM
Chen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffie7
I need another set of them, I've got 3 but 3= moving it 3 times to cover the whole yard.

At least I can say I'll have the best damn looking yard around, no one else is doing chit in this heat.
underground sprinklers ftw.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:49 AM
jasabeast

Originally Posted by bb1314
lol... this past Saturday was Chantilly Nissan's meet. Gosh I need to make a ricer calender for you all sometime!
lol should have already been done
Old 07-18-2010, 09:55 AM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Chen
underground sprinklers ftw.
If I had it my way I'd have an Asian gnome working the yard.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:34 AM
kyle22

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Isn't customer appreciation day saturday. Starts at 11. I will be there. Who else is going?
Old 07-18-2010, 10:39 AM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

I'll be there.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:20 PM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz
I'll be there.
hey, who invite you?
Old 07-18-2010, 01:09 PM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffie7
If I had it my way I'd have an Asian gnome working the yard.
Ask Chen's little brother?
Old 07-19-2010, 04:32 AM
Jgrizzle

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
<ding, ding> And in this corner weighing in at even 168 pounds, hailing from the mean streets of Baltimore, the reigning Mid-A Chammpeeen!!!! Jonathan 'the Sizzle' JJJJJJJJGriZZZZZZLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Sorry man. I was away from the computer this weekend. When i was catching up on the posts I freaked out about how sick nasty **** was and then I read your post and I laughed my *** off.

Originally Posted by pfregeolle
Hopefully my whole new intake manifold set will be on my car by next week! Lower runners shipping out tomorrow, have them by early next week....polish em out, all new phenolic gaskets, mmmmmmmm should be awesomeeeee
Paul Fix my exhaust leak for rare beer and sick nasty food

Originally Posted by pfregeolle
Tell Frank to hook a nigro up!
Dude just tell him your too poor because of all your mods and he will pity part stuff for you for free. SICK NASTY UBER RARE JDM TYPE SHIZZ YO

Originally Posted by 350zfan1
Apparently u guys havnt visited the aggresive wheels stretch tires thread..

Might be just to much win for some i guess ...
..... I just dont have the heart.

Originally Posted by bb1314
It's next Saturday doofy
Doofy? Who the hell says Doofy?

Ok Im all caught up. I heart Woodrow.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:35 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OH yeaaa! Monday!!!
Old 07-19-2010, 05:10 AM
WYZIWYG

I soooo want to jump in on the military vs. Mid-A civilians thread, but I'm trying really hard not to. Must be old age creeping in.... :0(
Old 07-19-2010, 05:12 AM
hottoddyo

a gansta and when im in creeper mode[/QUOTE]

to the creeper mode!
Old 07-19-2010, 05:14 AM
Jgrizzle

When asshats say **** like this is hard to not want to jump in.

Originally Posted by 350zfan1
Try having some douchebag kid flick u off while you are just cruising in the z after it being detailed while you were at work.

Being disrespected in uniform , almost got out of the car at the mall stop light to ****** him out of the freaking window.

Show him some level two combatives does to his pimply pre teen face.

Thats just a very light story but seems to be a re occuring one.

Never had that happen in GA or Indiana...or multiple other states i have lived in.

Last edited by Jgrizzle; 07-19-2010 at 05:15 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:30 AM
WYZIWYG

^It's funny because they just showed something about this on Current TV about GIs coming back from recent tours, snapping and killing either their wives or civilians. I think in the past few years we've been seeing a steady increase in this phenomenon.

But OT, hey Todd. I'm thinking of taking up golf maybe as a new hobby. How expensive are just some avg no name clubs and gear going to run me?
Old 07-19-2010, 05:36 AM
Jgrizzle

dont care

Last edited by Jgrizzle; 07-19-2010 at 05:44 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:39 AM
Jgrizzle

^It's funny because they just showed something about this on Current TV about GIs coming back from recent tours, snapping and killing either their wives or civilians. I think in the past few years we've been seeing a steady increase in this phenomenon.

But OT, hey Todd. I'm thinking of taking up golf maybe as a new hobby. How expensive are just some avg no name clubs and gear going to run me?
The problem is there is no support for returning warfighters. We are just saying... "here is some therapy, go have fun with the general public". Its our fault as a society that we dont care for our warfighters more
/rant

I would think golf clubs are like ever other hobby. Go buy used parts.... Its always cheaper the second time around.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:45 AM
hottoddyo

But OT, hey Todd. I'm thinking of taking up golf maybe as a new hobby. How expensive are just some avg no name clubs and gear going to run me?[/QUOTE]

You can get a complete set of new clubs for around 100 dollars maybe a bit more. You can also buy used clubs or get clubs online, like on Ebay. There are a lot of sources, let me know if you want some suggestions. If you have never golfed before, I highly suggest taking lessons before attempting to start on your own. You can get into a lot of bad habits that are hard to break. And finally I hope you are a patient person, golf is the most frustrating and rewarding sport that I've ever played. Not to mention addicting.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:46 AM
WYZIWYG

Oh I definitely agree. I was stationed in GE when people back in the states were protesting that the military should be decreasing spending and cutting/slashing their budgets. And when they did, they cut out all the programs for the single soldiers living in the barracks. Which basically just help to create functioning alcoholics. Luckily, I used my extra time/money to spend in the gym and taking college courses, but most guys went straight to the Class 6 and spent each night getting sh*tfaced. They'd get out after their time was up, wouldn't use the GI Bill benefits and wind up working crappy jobs, if they could find them.
But in all honesty, i've never had anyone ever disrespect me off post while in my BDU's. But maybe it was a different time back in the early 90s? Who knows?
Old 07-19-2010, 05:49 AM
WYZIWYG

Originally Posted by hottoddyo
You can get a complete set of new clubs for around 100 dollars maybe a bit more. You can also buy used clubs or get clubs online, like on Ebay. There are a lot of sources, let me know if you want some suggestions. If you have never golfed before, I highly suggest taking lessons before attempting to start on your own. You can get into a lot of bad habits that are hard to break. And finally I hope you are a patient person, golf is the most frustrating and rewarding sport that I've ever played. Not to mention addicting.[/QUOTE]

I've been out for a couple rounds with friends back in Buffalo, but I sucked back then so i can only imagine i'm 10x worse now. LOL! I just need to find something to do that doesn't involve spending more money on my car. :0P
Old 07-19-2010, 05:56 AM
Jgrizzle

Oh I definitely agree. I was stationed in GE when people back in the states were protesting that the military should be decreasing spending and cutting/slashing their budgets. And when they did, they cut out all the programs for the single soldiers living in the barracks. Which basically just help to create functioning alcoholics. Luckily, I used my extra time/money to spend in the gym and taking college courses, but most guys went straight to the Class 6 and spent each night getting sh*tfaced. They'd get out after their time was up, wouldn't use the GI Bill benefits and wind up working crappy jobs, if they could find them.
But in all honesty, i've never had anyone ever disrespect me off post while in my BDU's. But maybe it was a different time back in the early 90s? Who knows?
Clay when you were in the service your uniform choices were Grey Or Blue and Lincoln was president.

I can see how being "disrespected in uniform" would really **** a service member off. However, in uniform you are held to a higher standard and cant use your "level 2 combatives" to "beat someone up".

In addition think you would be hard pressed to find a time in American history where service members are more respected, thanked, applauded, etc than this day and age. It wasnt long ago soldiers were spit on and protested when they came back from Vietnam. I think todays climate is drastically different.

Quick Reply: Mid-A Epic Random-ness Discussion Thread