Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Mid-A Epic Random-ness Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 11:14 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My car and my buddy's Z34

Old 08-16-2010, 11:35 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by bb1314
My car and my buddy's Z34

Can't wait until I can get my car resprayed... :0(
Old 08-16-2010, 11:39 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

^ Can't wait till I get a new tune and a custom respray! I want some sick nasty paint job!
Old 08-16-2010, 12:18 PM
WYZIWYG

E10, Kyle and all the other Mid-A pimps and PUAs: is it wrong to tell a girl with a nice a$$ she has a nice azz? My co-worker's in town for the week [training] and she normally wears long stuff or pants that give that noassatall appearance. Today she came in wearing these jeans that look like God hand sewed them for her. She's 1/2 Brazillian and up to this point I always teased her that I guess it's not the bottom 1/2. But today I complemented her [tastefully] and she got all mad and said she hates her butt and has been trying to "run it off" for years. Is she nuts or am I?
Old 08-16-2010, 12:26 PM
Jgrizzle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude.... You shouls never compliment a co-worker EVER on ANYTHING. One day its ok... the next day its not and you are the *** hole with no job
Old 08-16-2010, 12:28 PM
Jgrizzle

But over all *** compliments are hard to pull off without REALLY knowing the girl.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:08 PM
WYZIWYG

Originally Posted by Jgrizzle
dude.... You shouls never compliment a co-worker EVER on ANYTHING. One day its ok... the next day its not and you are the *** hole with no job
Yeah I know. I got another co-worker in her late 40s hitting on me, works in our Admin department and has control over when/if we get paid on time. Another co-worker doesn't get why i want nothing to do with this woman. Imagine I pi$$ her off, my check's late which means my mortgage, car note, s-loans, etc are late as well.

But the Brazillian chick is cool, we have a weird vibe and I know never to step over the line with her and she's said some pretty risque things to me too. And even though i'm more of a breast man, I couldn't help but take notice and comment.
<<hyp-mo-tized by Dat 1/2 Brazillian azz... :0P
Old 08-16-2010, 01:09 PM
NNOCENT

PIITB

actually im srsly waiting for Kyle to chime in b/c i've seen his co-workers
Old 08-16-2010, 01:10 PM
NNOCENT

and i've date a co-worker, it gets messy, and IMHO, not worth the BS

but i have several co-workers i've dated and we're still friends and chill (more than friends) but i'd say slim chance on a serious relationship.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:16 PM
WYZIWYG

Originally Posted by NNOCENT
and i've date a co-worker, it gets messy, and IMHO, not worth the BS

but i have several co-workers i've dated and we're still friends and chill (more than friends) but i'd say slim chance on a serious relationship.
She's based in our NYC office and she's got some major crush on some Dominican dude with no job, speaks no English, and is possibly married with kids. So there's no chance of any PIITB action. All i can do is look at it when she comes to DC every now and then.... >:0[
[and I can live through Kyle's stories/AG pix]
Old 08-16-2010, 01:18 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
E10, Kyle and all the other Mid-A pimps and PUAs: is it wrong to tell a girl with a nice a$$ she has a nice azz? My co-worker's in town for the week [training] and she normally wears long stuff or pants that give that noassatall appearance. Today she came in wearing these jeans that look like God hand sewed them for her. She's 1/2 Brazillian and up to this point I always teased her that I guess it's not the bottom 1/2. But today I complemented her [tastefully] and she got all mad and said she hates her butt and has been trying to "run it off" for years. Is she nuts or am I?
NEVERRRRR!!! Keep the dirty thought about your coworkers to yourself. There are a few gorgeous ladies at my work and not once have I even attempted to compliment. When I used to work for Booz Allen, omg... I swear they hire models in their HR department. But HR means they can fry my Chinese **** with all those legal/HR BS. Hell no I'm not even going to test that out.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:17 PM
GhostRiderXXX

There is only one correct way to compliment a ladies (b*t***s) a$$. One word . . . Daaaaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnn!!!!!!!!

When I was a human resources director I had the chance to hire many "model" type employees. Then I met all of their friends. TeeHeHe. You just gotta tap that a$$.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:56 PM
350zfan1

Originally Posted by bb1314
NEVERRRRR!!! Keep the dirty thought about your coworkers to yourself. There are a few gorgeous ladies at my work and not once have I even attempted to compliment. When I used to work for Booz Allen, omg... I swear they hire models in their HR department. But HR means they can fry my Chinese **** with all those legal/HR BS. Hell no I'm not even going to test that out.
^^^^^^^^^^

Soooo they look like the race queens girls in the parking garage in F&F tokyo drift...

Be all over that **** but i have bad case of yeeerow fever.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Chen

Woooo got turbo installed today but discovered they gave me the wrong oil line 3/5 of the way through. -_-
Old 08-16-2010, 06:21 PM
kyle22

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
Okay since it is a co-worker compliments that are sexual advancmemts are gray areas. Since she said she hates her butt its an oppen invitation to make her feel good about it. But don't be like you have a great azz. Say something that seems like your a perv.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:11 PM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kyle22
Okay since it is a co-worker compliments that are sexual advancmemts are gray areas. Since she said she hates her butt its an oppen invitation to make her feel good about it. But don't be like you have a great azz. Say something that seems like your a perv.
You guys dont look deep enough into things.

She shot down her own butt, I know girls with big butts who love them yet anytime a black dude comes around they say they hate their *** and need to loose it.

Could be that clay is a brotha and the girls *** is big meaning black dudes always be up on it. Her response could have been her shooting clay down.

Only one way to find out, Clay, tomorrow grab it and tell her she's wrong and its perfect, based on her response you will know if she does or does not like you and her ***.

While you're at it, feel the ***** too.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:50 PM
jeffie7

Starting to get ready for the weekend. Tonight I cleaned up the pork shoulder and rubbed it down, going to let it sit a day then will cook it all night tomorrow night..

Also doing a whole pig.
Fried Rice.
cha gio (Vietnamese crispy fried spring roll)
Some type of noodle dish
Steaks (ribeyes of course)
bunch of side dishes
and pretty sure tiramisu for dessert.

Everything outside of the whole pig will be made from scratch. Whole pig will be Chinese style with the crispy skin.

E10 isnt coming so I have a free spot, any takers? PM me.
Clay is going to sleep through it like he did last time (he never made it past his own couch) so his spot is open. PM me if you want his spot.

Anyone else needs to have a golden ticket, if you find one, PM me a picture of it and if its legit I'll give you free entry.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:32 PM
WYZIWYG

Originally Posted by jeffie7
You guys dont look deep enough into things.

She shot down her own butt, I know girls with big butts who love them yet anytime a black dude comes around they say they hate their *** and need to loose it.

Could be that clay is a brotha and the girls *** is big meaning black dudes always be up on it. Her response could have been her shooting clay down.

Only one way to find out, Clay, tomorrow grab it and tell her she's wrong and its perfect, based on her response you will know if she does or does not like you and her ***.

While you're at it, feel the ***** too.
If i do that and subsequently get fired can I come work at LEDO'S and be the new doorman or something?

-Whatever dude, I'll be there with a case of cold Corona's...and don't be hatin' on my sleepy time couch!

Last edited by WYZIWYG; 08-16-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:52 AM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jonathan you can text me about it anytime before 4

NZC SHIRTS.ARE IN!!! im on my phone so i can't post pics here if someone can post them off facebook. That would be awesome. Get with me to get yyour shirts and i will be bringing them to all future meets
Old 08-17-2010, 05:36 AM
jeffie7

Originally Posted by Barnabas
Jonathan you can text me about it anytime before 4

NZC SHIRTS.ARE IN!!! im on my phone so i can't post pics here if someone can post them off facebook. That would be awesome. Get with me to get yyour shirts and i will be bringing them to all future meets

Did the group vote on shirt design or did you decide to design it on your own?

Quick Reply: Mid-A Epic Random-ness Discussion Thread