Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Draco Performance official Vendor: HELLOO!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Draco Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Draco Performance official Vendor: HELLOO!

We are now an official my350z.com supporting vendor! So HELLO Nissan and Infinitis, we are proud to extend our services, officially to all of you and look forward to working with you all! Below is a list of services that we currently offer, not completely inclusive, and I will continue to update with pertinent information about us.

We are located in Cornelius, NC just a few miles north of Charlotte off 77

The things that we specialize in include, but are not limited to what you see below:
1.ECU tuning via standalone and piggy back (Haltech, Utec, Cobb to name a few)
2.Forced Induction upgrades (turbos and superchargers)
3.Suspension Tuning for daily and track application (we have scales)
4.pre track inspection (we currently have experience and wins in Redline TA as well as NASA TT and will be getting our certification to be a NASA approved inspection and dyno station)
5.At Track Driver Instruction (we are instructors for several car clubs and coach privately as well)
6.Custom roll cages, brake ducting, aero package install and consultation
7.All minor and major mechanical/power/suspension upgrades
8.N/A ecu tuning
9.Tranni Conversions
10.Custom Fuel Systems
11.Performance vehicle maintenance
12.Retail Sales
13.tranni rebuilds
14.suspension installation
15.Engine Builds

We carry many high end brands that cover the nissan/infiniti brand including factory and aftermarket parts.

We have had quite a few Nissans and Infinitis through our doors that are more then happy with our service, pricing and expertise.

-Leslyn Bodine
Girl/Co-Owner

Customer Car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjHvv...layer_embedded

above is a link to a clip of the 300z that is pretty well known in the south east area that we do most of the work on!

We have a 91 300Z that we have worked on/modified for a long time, breaking over 900hp that we built tuned and has gotten alot of publicity including Pinks all out top 16 at ZMax this year, custom fuel system, paddle shifting, tranni swaps, clearancing, tuning (via Haltech) who is also the president of the Carolina Z Club, 350z twin turbo installs and tunes via Utec, custom track packages for aero, brakes, etc. Performance Alignments, G35 n/a tunes via haltech, getting ready to do a procharger install on a G35. We have alot of performance experience, engine building, etc, for several platforms. We personally have a Subaru that we race in RTA, seen below making over 500awhp on 93 octane that we personally built, motor and all, sponsored by several major manufacturers including Cosworth.

Here is a quote from a client of ours that he posted on the Carolina Z Club forum. He owns a TT 350Z
"Wow! I now understand why Randy goes to Draco Performance for his engine and tuning work. Although it sucks that it's going to cost me more money, I have never felt happier. Now I know what's wrong with my car and how to finally fix it. Barry found several age related issues underneath the car. He found three exhaust leaks (one of which is venting directly onto my fuel lines), a bunch of loose bolts, and some melted wire covers.

Those finds are not the most impressive thing about my visit with Barry and Leslyn today. Without driving my car, or putting it on the dyno, he found and fixed the issue with the XXXX Performance tune (with just his laptop)! Apparently, with the UTEC, a tuner can adjust the entire rev range. XXXX tuned the 0 to 3800rpm range and the 5500 to 6400 range (WOT). Due to Barry's laptop adjustments, I can now down shift to increase my speed
I can't wait until he does the complete tune!"
Old 01-04-2010, 07:54 AM
Draco Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor

https://my350z.com/forum/south-east/...-interest.html
Old 01-04-2010, 08:50 AM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

congrats!!
Old 01-05-2010, 07:46 AM
Draco Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor

thanks!
Old 01-05-2010, 08:37 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well hello there! Hope you guys will do well! Good customer service never fails!
Old 01-05-2010, 09:08 AM
Chen

ohhh I'm liking the Subaru! What internals are used?
Old 01-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Draco Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor

As far as the Atlanta Forum goes, there is no one on there with actual business experience with us. several people that posted in that thread are personal friends with someone else that owns a shop in our region and comment on every thread that may or may not come up in order to help the other shop out.

As for the website you found, it is an unfortunate situation with a client who was a friend of ours prior to being a customer and felt that his project should take presidence over any of our other clients that were on the books for that reason and did not want to work with our scheduling availability. He bought a used car that my husband strongly advised against after we had looked over it before he purchased and found evidence that the car had been wrecked and various parts had been replaced, there were important bolts missing, etc, but the client insisted on purchasing the car anyway. there was a ringland issue with the car which was a manufacterer issue and is quite common in that year. Obviously he was not happy with the situation, and did not go over the fact that we split the bill with him and that he got comped over 15 hours on the project. The recordings were taken out of context, things escalated because he was doing everything from trying to file false police reports, calling my cell phone at all hours of the night and threatening us.

While this is an unfortunate situation, ALOT of shops have their issues where a customer is not going to be happy with them, the only difference is that we got one that wanted to go as far as posting up a website. We guaruntee our work 100% and would prefer that people make their choice based on their own personal experience with us. We always go out of our way to try to accomadate our clients. Not to bilittle any other vendors on this board, but i can guaruntee there is a customer perspective from almost everyone of them that would make that shop seem horrible. As far as recordings of us being dishonest, he has picked out a recording where he has asked us how most of our clients pay, we note that most of our clients pay up front, and that is where is stops the recording, the full recording of that conversation is on there with a different button and the complete sentence is that most of our clients pay up front, but we only require 50% when you drop off the car, just an example of how they were taken out of context. At no point were we ever dishonest about his car. He got everything he paid for. Draco Performance has never been dishonest to a customer.

If you have any other questions or concerns about things posted here, I will be more then happy to address them. In the mean time, we do great work, tuning, engine building and any other performance project you may have and will make sure we are doing what is right for you.

those of you that have posted up questions on pricing, etc, shoot me a pm with your mods and vehicle information and i will quote you a price. typically, even by the hour, we are usually cheaper on our tuning then those that have been quoted a flat rate by someone else.

Leslyn Bodine
Co-Owner

[QUOTE=asingh1;8036053]I found this article online and it seem's to dis-credit your business. The fact that this person also has recordings of you being dis honest doesnt lend well to your reputation. Could you please explain your side of the story? I listened to one of the recordings posted up and you (female voice) are clearly giving the customer attitide and excuses as to why his car isnt done. WOW!!!

It seems as though some other people in different forums have a problem with your business as well.

Last edited by Draco Performance; 01-05-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Draco Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Chen
ohhh I'm liking the Subaru! What internals are used?
Cosworth Forged internals, stock crank and cosworth p&p'ed heads, cosworth performance valve train package, cosworth cams!

And thanks for the compliment, unfortunately we are obsessed with all cars, but we like our Subaru!
Old 01-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Vader007

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here we go again!
Old 01-05-2010, 02:29 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats but your just a little too far from the majority of the mid-a.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Draco Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by superchargedg
Congrats but your just a little too far from the majority of the mid-a.
I agree, but since we already have a huge clientle with other vehicles from that region, I do want to let folks know that would be interested that we are here to help if anything is needed. Also, we travel to mid atlantic for Time Trial events and track days and would love to meet folks from the community in that area when we are there!

Leslyn Bodine
Co-Owner/Girl
www.Draco-Performance.com