Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Some Subie Snow Driftin

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 09:14 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by abui01
+1! Agrees! LOADS better than most of the videos I see online... especially where most guys just drive straight!
Isnt it funny that most self proclaimed twisty road experts cant even drive straight themselves?
Old 02-01-2010, 09:53 AM
abui01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Alberto
Isnt it funny that most self proclaimed twisty road experts cant even drive straight themselves?
I agree, it is funny considering a "twisty" road isn't exactly straight. Maybe that's why it's called a twisty road and not a straight road?
Old 02-01-2010, 11:48 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

Oh snap! It's about to get ugly up in here....
Old 02-01-2010, 11:53 AM
phunkenstein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Take it to the rap thread pussies.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:55 AM
HKS-Z
Backroad Pro

I agree, it is funny considering a "twisty" road isn't exactly straight. Maybe that's why it's called a twisty road and not a straight road?
omg
Old 02-01-2010, 12:00 PM
AmorZ_Fati

Originally Posted by phunkenstein
Take it to the rap thread pussies.

ahhh ****...anotha battle
Old 02-02-2010, 03:46 AM
350Ricky
I like Rice

Very Nice!!! Wanna do Mid-A subie fun this weekend? I heard were going to have a storm again.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:17 AM
07Zroberts

Originally Posted by 350Ricky
Very Nice!!! Wanna do Mid-A subie fun this weekend? I heard were going to have a storm again.
Thanks and yeah I'm always down for snow fun. As long as I don't have to drive too far from htown. Gas already kills me enough with just drifting. Lmk
Old 02-02-2010, 06:58 AM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

when is this next storm??
Old 02-02-2010, 07:58 AM
07Zroberts

We're getting some snow tonight and this weekend apparently.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:27 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Funny you like to post threads with tons of pics and lame story telling, insinuating you have a sense of humor but when I post something towards you, you get your size XXS panties in a bunch.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:50 AM
WYZIWYG

^This =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf_XpLOYfog
Old 02-02-2010, 01:17 PM
abui01

Settle down class, we begin our lesson with:
LOGIC 101

Flip to chapter five, please read the section titled, "When All Else Fails"

Though most people tend to want to feel as if they're correct in a logical sense. This pattern is most prevalent in males. The action is direct associated with what we call the "ego." For example, we see here that abui01 responded to Alberto's statement, however in retaliation, he responds with:
Funny you like to post threads with tons of pics and lame story telling
This quote has no direct correlation to either the topic of this thread, nor was it a response to an earlier statement. We now question, what was the purpose of this response? As most of you know, everything in life must contain purpose. There cannot be a human action which is totally random. There is always a history, a reason, a philosophy behind the said action. In this case, the "action" is a statement which has no correlation to anything but this person named "abui01" himself.

The reason why this section is called "When All Else Fails," is because the ego is demonstrated quite clearly. Failing to respond to the latest statement, Alberto here is seen making what we call a direct attack of character. To perhaps, discredit and/or what rappers call, "make a fool," of the recipient. Though, his attack is littered with opinions, for example the use of the word, "lame." Why would one use such words as "lame?" It clearly has no relevance in the grand scheme of things. If this was a court room and the judge was presented with nothing but "you are lame" then the chances of him telling Alberto to "GTFO of my courtroom" would be.... very likely. Whereas abui01 responded with facts seen below:

The statement was a question, hence the "?" mark. Which of course, received no response. I wasn't surprised by the slightest. One cannot deny the validity of this statement based on its facts. Twisty does not equal straight. Though, I would like to believe Alberto having a high amount of intelligence, however his responses do not prove my theory correct by any means. Though, I do still hope this may be true one day for the sake of humanity. I have a dream that one day I may converse with another individual without him/her having to resort to name calling and/or opinionated responses such as "lame." I can safely assume we've all passed 5th grade by now.

but when I post something towards you, you get your size XXS panties in a bunch.
Please turn to chapter 9, titled, "When you can't think of any other insults, re-use, reduce, and recycle!"

Alberto is Pro-Green when it comes to the economy, the environment, and his attempt to insult another. For example, when we have a brain-fart and can't think of anything else clever to say, just recycle the same insult we've been using since 2004!

The guy asked for an opinion and I gave it, dont get your panties in a bunch.
All you HKS guys get your panties in a bunch when somebody states their opinion on your intakes
Maybe you went on some hot a$$ days or something....anyways dont get your panties in a bunch, take some constructive criticism and go practice more.
At all the guys who got their panties in a bunch over a smart a$$ comment.
You a sarcasm monitor? So because some people get their panties in a bunch I have to change how I post sometimes?
I laugh at Lambo doors on anything else other than Lambo's....lol @ you guys who got their panties in a bunch, its just the guys opinion.
^^ You threw the first stone with your smarta$$ remark I come back with a legit response and you get your panties in a wad-now you b!tch about attitude? I love people like you
Zivman ok man we get your point, now get your panties out of your vagina and shut up geez.
Sorry I got your panties in a bunch you posted some bad misinformation and you my friend need to do some reading as it seems you dont know much
Dont get your panties in a bunch damn people are sensitive in this area of the boards. Curious what did you run in your Z?
Got me again damn, I guess I dont know how to tune UTEC because AAM tuned my car....love your attitude, you got your panties in a bunch when Z owners didnt like the vid, get over it
The best part? That's not even all the times he recycled the EXACT SAME INSULT!

Let's see here... we got panties in a "bunch" and a "wad." Let me broaden your vocabulary: You might want to say panties in a loop? a knot! Or how about in a weggy? Or don't get your panties with cat? In a hat? In a house? with a mouse?

Though for argument's sake, if I were to have panties I'd get them in a size M, not XXS, but I'm glad you're paying attention to my under-garments though I don't really sway that way. Folks in DuPont circle can help you out with this fascination though.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Dj Xyanyde

^win
Old 02-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

I read two sentences of your reply and you lost my interest. Im not reading 1 page of jibber jabber.

If my car, my driving and my videos are lame, dont ask me for a ride at the next meet like you have the last 2x you have seen me.

edit-so I read enough of that long post to get the point of it. If I had $1 Mr. Original posted something in regards to an oil cooler, Tokyo Drift or rice Id have more money than he would if he had $3 everytime I used that panties line, you can search all my posts and probobly find Ive repeated myself more times than anything, great post by him, surely he did "win"

Last edited by Alberto; 02-03-2010 at 04:04 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:30 AM
abui01

^ You weren't taking this internet stuff seriously were you? We've known each other for 4 years, if I would've known you took it personally, next time we meet up I'll buy you a drink and give you a big-fat-hug. No hard feelings here bro.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

I was just talking to Dave (slim) about how people prolly think we were serious with this thread. Funny to watch people take sides and want to see drama...

In all seriousness, your video was meh

After this weekend I expect better vids...
Old 02-03-2010, 01:04 PM
WYZIWYG

WTF is all this WWE stuff in the Mid-A?
Old 02-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Chen

I read two sentences of your reply and you lost my interest. Im not reading 1 page of jibber jabber.

If my car, my driving and my videos are lame, dont ask me for a ride at the next meet like you have the last 2x you have seen me.

edit-so I read enough of that long post to get the point of it. If I had $1 Mr. Original posted something in regards to an oil cooler, Tokyo Drift or rice Id have more money than he would if he had $3 everytime I used that panties line, you can search all my posts and probobly find Ive repeated myself more times than anything, great post by him, surely he did "win"
Can I have a ride???? I want to go 170mph
Old 02-03-2010, 03:25 PM
bigslim350Z

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
WTF is all this WWE stuff in the Mid-A?

Quick Reply: Some Subie Snow Driftin