Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

[NSFW] Mid-A Epic Random-ness: Third Encounter

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Shin Beats
Nickel jokes? Ok.
Car jokes? Cool.
Lightweight can't drink for shyt jokes? Even better.

But attacking someone's personal life, and taking it to that level? Even YOU know there are boundaries, and you're a rude mother fcker at times, but I can honestly say out of all the shyt you've said to me you have never really taken it there like he has.
That literally made me laugh...
Old 12-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Shin Beats

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Alberto
Didnt you start a Clay mad thread? Am I wrong in thinking that at some point in your history you thought it would be funny to fawk with Clay? Everyone gets busted on, but nobody reacts to it like you.

Few things we see in the Mid-A off the top of my head...

Clay gets called a couch potato or reminded of a skeletor stripper incident. He laughs at it, takes it in stride. EVERY TIME. Im sure he gets tired of being reminded about the zombie crack ***** stripper, still he dont cry like you.

Zain gets ****** photoshopped into his pics for the last 5 years. He doesnt cry about it. Dude fawked his wrist bad, still got a ***** in an Xray pic (good one Jeff) and he didnt flip his $hit like you.

Keith gets called an old POS b@stard old man all the time. Well he is. He doesnt get all defensive about it.

Thicken up your skin man, really.
Nickel jokes? Ok.
Car jokes? Cool.
Lightweight can't drink for shyt jokes? Even better.

But attacking someone's personal life, and taking it to that level?
^^^
Old 12-12-2012, 12:50 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

What personal $hit did he attack you with? So much $hit has been said about you I cant remember it all.

Somebody make a "SHIN, DEAL WITH IT" avatar, damn....
Old 12-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Shin Beats

What personal $hit did he attack you with? So much $hit has been said about you I cant remember it all.
Are you telling me you didn't see it in the thread? Like he really went in on my personal life and status as a person. All I did was talk about the cheap TV that broke. That's it.

Me: TV Broke

Him: Personal Life, status, salary, hobbies, miserable life is over, etc.

LIKE I SAID if he would've said anything about nickels, beat up *** Z, lightweight drinker, vomit, etc, I would have probably been okay with it.

But he made it personal.

Last edited by Shin Beats; 12-12-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

How is that personal when you post about many aspects of your life?

You have shared with the forums your education level, job, promotions, your own thoughts about yourself at times (negative), your driving record and how you pay a ton for insurance, etc.

If you post all that and he uses that against you, IMO, this is on you.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Shin Beats

How is that personal when you post about many aspects of your life?

You have shared with the forums your education level, job, promotions, your own thoughts about yourself at times (negative), your driving record and how you pay a ton for insurance, etc.

If you post all that and he uses that against you, IMO, this is on you.
Okay, and haven't we all posted personal things/shared with other ppl **** that goes on in real life?

So does that give me the right to bash you and use stuff against any of you, just cause you shared that information with me?

Example: Phreaktor posted about going through a divorce with his wife. I think he'd get pretty offended if someone said, "yeah that's why your wife's leaving you now, you loser fck" or something along those lines.

Boundaries, man.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:03 PM
user 7373

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Clay posted what he knows about you from the forum as Alberto said.

You posted what you know about Clay, he had a crappy TV and he is older. You know nothing about his life so thats all you could use.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:04 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

I generally NEVER post about $hit people tell me personally (off forums). If they post ***** the forums with it, well its fair game.

Pretty easy rule to go by, if you wouldnt say it in the ***** face, dont type it. Thats just me though. Having said that, stop running from these situations and threads, its one big repeat cycle.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Shin Beats

Originally Posted by mutation666
Clay posted what he knows about you from the forum as Alberto said.

You posted what you know about Clay, he had a crappy TV and he is older. You know nothing about his life so thats all you could use.
Umm, wrong. I know other things/could dig up information if I so desired, but why would I go through all that?

I at least have that much respect for him to not take it to that level, but I can't say the same for him.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Shin Beats

I generally NEVER post about $hit people tell me personally (off forums). If they post ***** the forums with it, well its fair game.

Pretty easy rule to go by, if you wouldnt say it in the ***** face, dont type it. Thats just me though. Having said that, stop running from these situations and threads, its one big repeat cycle.
More people should follow this rule.

So using Phreaktor as an example again, it's okay to talk bad about his divorce because he posted it on the forum?

What about Flo-RidaZ33, when he talks about his depression due to his career. Is it okay to use that against him as well, soley because he posted it on the forum?
Old 12-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

You are asking me about theoretical situations now? This is silly. Im not a huge fan of phreaks, but no I wouldnt talk about his personal issues like that. Not being a fan of someone, and flat out disrespecting them in a truly personal manner is different.

You have not been whored on the level described above.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:19 PM
ZS14RR

Shins is the last one that should be talking about personal attacks. What a hypocrite.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Shin Beats

You are asking me about theoretical situations now? This is silly. Im not a huge fan of phreaks, but no I wouldnt talk about his personal issues like that. Not being a fan of someone, and flat out disrespecting them in a truly personal manner is different.

You have not been whored on the level described above.
Really?

"You're a failure as a rapper. You're a failure as a producer. You picked a shytty career. You are garbage. You'll never fcking be anything. You live with your goddamn parents. Maybe the world should end, so you can finally retire from this pathetic life, you POS."

No comparison, right?
Old 12-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Shin Beats

Originally Posted by ZS14RR
Shins is the last one that should be talking about personal attacks. What a hypocrite.
You are right, bro. I attacked you personally, just as you attacked me.

But I don't expect you to not be upset.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:22 PM
user 7373

Really?

"You're a failure as a rapper. You're a failure as a producer. You picked a shytty career. You are garbage. You'll never fcking be anything. You live with your goddamn parents. Maybe the world should end, so you can finally retire from this pathetic life, you POS."

No comparison, right?

Its stating facts. You have failed in all of those things. You are garbage for leaving a 5 cent tip.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Shin Beats

Its stating facts. You have failed in all of those things. You are garbage for leaving a 5 cent tip.
Are you being serious with this statement, or are you just fcking with me? Yes, or no?
Old 12-12-2012, 01:27 PM
ZS14RR

I'm guessing YES. Final answer.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:27 PM
user 7373

Yes I am serious. There is a long line of garbage things you have done another example is Goofs Pop Charger.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:32 PM
Shin Beats

Yes I am serious. There is a long line of garbage things you have done another example is Goofs Pop Charger.
Ok. Be sure to not smile in my face and be all friendly if we ever meet face to face again, alright?
Old 12-12-2012, 01:34 PM
user 7373

Ok. Be sure to not smile in my face and be all friendly if we ever meet face to face again, alright?
Lol im not going to let you change my mood, nor am I going to make a scene if someone invites you. I am going to be an adult and be nice to you if you happen to be where I am. So sorry to let you down, but cant keep that promise to you.

Quick Reply: [NSFW] Mid-A Epic Random-ness: Third Encounter