Notices
Motorsports The Z in its Natural Habitat

Possible track day at Pacific Raceways (Seattle International Raceway)

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2003, 08:44 AM
350zoom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Possible track day at Pacific Raceways (Seattle International Raceway)

Hello:

----------------
NOTE: if you are a contact person for your particular club, or know who should be contacted, please forward this to all your members.
----------------

My name is Mohammad Khorasani and I am a member of the Z-Car Club of Washington (http://www.zccw.org), here in Seattle, Washington. I am an avid track guy and own a 91 300 ZX TT with too many modifications to list and also own a 2003 350Z Track model. I am trying to organize an event for Nissan/Datsun owners at Pacific Raceways (formerly known as Seattle International Raceway) [http://www.pacificraceways.com]. This event will be open to any Nissan/Datsun owner and will not be limited to only Z cars.

The program will be conducted by the school at this track, Proformance Race School (http://www.proformanceraceschool.com). I have attended several of their programs and think they are excellent.

The particular program that I am trying to organize is their One Day High Performance Driving program (http://www.proformanceraceschool.com...am.html#oneday). Here is an excerpt of what the program entails:

-------------------
This course is designed to improve your street survival driving skills and advanced car control techniques while exposing you to the thrill and excitement of high performance driving. This sport is one of the fastest growing recreations in our nation for both men and women. The curriculum is the starting point to becoming a Proformance driver. The day starts out with a 90 minute classroom session followed by exercise in advanced car control and street survival skills. An in-depth knowledge of vehicle dynamics, skid control, and brake application is established. The afternoon is a total driving experience on the road course utilizing all of the skills and techniques acquired in the morning sessions. Always accompanied by a qualified instructor, participants develop a more proactive driving relationship with their car. Our goal is to teach you to think faster than you drive. The use of your personal car is recommended for skill and relationship development however school cars are available.
------------------

This program normally runs for $395 if you use your own car. I am trying to get a group of people together which will allow us to cut the price down to $340 or less depending on participation level.

So here is what I need: I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SUCH A PROGRAM AND OUT OF THE DATES BELOW, PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR MOST DESIRABLE TO LEAST DESIRABLE DATES AND RANK THEM AS 1-5 WITH 1 BEING THE MOST DESIRABLE AND 5 BEING THE LEAST DESIRABLE:

Remember 1=Most Desirable, 5=Least Desirable

Tuesday May 13
Tuesday May 20
Tuesday June 3
Monday June 30
Tuesday July 8
Monday July 14
Monday August 18
Tuesday August 26
Wednesday August 27

Please email your responses directly to me (mohammad@sosinc.com) and DO NOT respond to the whole group. Also, if you are a contact person for your particular club, or know who should be contacted, please forward this to all your members.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and I look forward to putting together a good program for all involved and meeting those that choose to participated. I am going to also try to get some of the local dealers to give us some prizes or some give away items as a way to promote their businesses during this event.

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, etc. please feel free to email me at mohammad@sosinc.com

Thanks again,

Mohammad Khorasani