Notices
Motorsports The Z in its Natural Habitat

Blue 350Z with nitrous.Where are you?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2003, 12:13 PM
Blades

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blue 350Z with nitrous.Where are you?

So Alfred and I are sittin havin some Mcdonalds at like 1:30AM. Just shootin the ****. Then in comes this blue 350z with mass plates that say FST350. I get all excited and I ask where in Mass he was from. Agawam/Feeding hills Mass. Two younger kids. The driver was quiet, the passenger was LOUD.

The driver starts bsing about how the car runs a 12.9 bone stock. He is sponsored by Greddy. He was supposed to get their twin turbo kit but decided to build a t-60 single running off the drivers side manifold. He also boasted that he'd do that install in a day. Nice kid.. big ****ing bser.

You all know I am a loudmouth and would be tellin the kid how much hes bsin and blah blah blah. I am just sitting there nodding about to internally combust from anger (don't ask, I really hate kids like this). I ask about the nitrous and the passenger says "yeah hes got NAWZ". So basically they were just ricers with money. If they didn't have 30 g's to spend on a 350z.. they'd buy a ****in geo and talk ****.

The driver says he has to head back and I say "why dont we line up'. Alfred is smirking the whole way becasue he knows that his SS is gonna have some 350z food. Plus the kid told Alfred he dyno'd at 100rwhp when Alfred politely asked him what he dyno'd at, a real smooth smartass this guy was.

I get my keys out and head to my car. I turn around and I ask him 'Are you gonna spray?". He goes "no'. I say 'You should". And I just turn my back and walk away. It was classic.... Yo.

So we head up and the 350z lines up with alfred. The 350z takes off without notice and just puts on the hazards. I was behind them, my eyes probably lit up with fire. What ******s. Alfred lines up again and actually gets some notice of a start. They jump him and he just reals by and shuts off at 3rd gear when hes about 10-15 cars ahead.

They do the same with me. They just goose it and get a 3 car head start and I'm uncountable cars ahead. They had a video camera too. I wonder if they will post it.

Notes:
That was taken off another board where the people know me. If anyone knows this kid or he posts here. Feel free to express your questions and comments. Alfred drives a Camaro SS which ran 13.1 that day.

Driver: I am looking forward to meeting up again. Don't bring the people I mentioned that your friend said he knew. I hate them all and they won't have a warm welcome. Don't even say you know me or met me. My apologies for the comments, but 350Zs don't run 12.9 bone stock. The truth shall... not make you look like an idiot. Nice car. Cheers

Passenger: Shut your mouth dude. And its nitrous not NAWZ. And if hes got it.. keep ur mouth shut about it.
Old 05-31-2003, 01:52 PM
scan

good post. i hate people that BS to look cool.
Old 05-31-2003, 05:39 PM
Inova

yea, what ******s. it's asses like that that make us good guys look bad... cuz i sure know im not like that.
Old 05-31-2003, 08:00 PM
Blades

Nah guys. I wouldn't be worried about your rep. Its the driver, not the car. They were like eleventeen years old and acted younger. The driver was a little bit more mature; yet very ignorant and cocky.

Forgot to mention, bottle was mounted vertically pretty much behind the center arm rest.. ****ing vertically so everyone could see the NAWZ.
Old 05-31-2003, 09:24 PM
scan

Forgot to mention, bottle was mounted vertically pretty much behind the center arm rest.. ****ing vertically so everyone could see the NAWZ. [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, now thats comedy.
Old 05-31-2003, 09:45 PM
flipity101

i saw that kid in a car show in boston if im correct, he had cut outs in his hood for a twin turbo setup to get more cold air. even back then a few months ago he was talking about his Greddy sponsorship and that they could custm fab a turbo in only a day or two. he also said he was running a 200+ shot of nitrous.
Old 05-31-2003, 11:09 PM
slay2k

Hmm, I do believe I've lost 3 minutes of my life reading this crap.
Old 06-01-2003, 07:51 AM
Blades

Originally posted by flipity101
i saw that kid in a car show in boston if im correct, he had cut outs in his hood for a twin turbo setup to get more cold air. even back then a few months ago he was talking about his Greddy sponsorship and that they could custm fab a turbo in only a day or two. he also said he was running a 200+ shot of nitrous.
That would be him man. 200 shot of nitrous. boom boom. His hood was all ****ed up too.

slay2k: sorry, i should have posted cliff notes..
Old 06-02-2003, 02:02 AM
menehune

I have a feeling more jack***es are going to be popping out soon after "Too Fast...". Good kill Blades!
Old 06-10-2003, 10:58 PM
Blades

I saw him again. He said he was spraying a 250 shot. He told me to shhhhhh because he was talkign to someone. He told me that i wasn't worth his time when I called bs. I want to eat his soul. If you are on here, I'm comin for ya.. and its not gonna be a race.. Its going to be a big ole pimp slap.