Notices
NISMO 350Z The Limited Edition Best Handling Z Ever.

Straffe/DTM

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 09:03 PM
Strafe
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can understand your frustration to a point. I was in the middle of a 3 day sale on replica body kits. Based on the prices I had posted you should have been able to tell it was just that. I tried to answer you based on your vague request. You at first never asked me for authentic kits or prices on that kit. When you made it semi clear what you wanted I tried to answer you to make sure you didn’t feel neglected. Then you make this thread?

I wouldn’t call Strafe a fly by night company. I work for the Owners Lawrence and Dustin. They have taken many steps to make sure their business and customers feel important. There was a blip on here with a customer who made a thread about Strafe then sold the same Product he claimed fit terrible in the blast thread. He then claimed the same product fit awesome on his FS thread. The Partner who made that deal go so wrong was let go and they decided to focus on the G35 Driver forum and get the basics fine tuned. I would say they have done that and now they are ready to do so on here. I am the salesman on 350z and they trust me to bring you the same service and commitment they have to their customers and distributors.

Strafe has access to Authentic and replica kits all day everyday. They will go all out to give you the best Prices and I will give you the best service. Lawrence and Dustin both Own G35’s that are highly modded and Lawrence’s car is documented on here. You might not like his build but he is showcasing what we can do with Strafe and our Connects. Dustin’s car is equally as sick. Lawrence’s wife owns a modded FX-35 and I owned a G35 and now a Proud owner of a 350z. I’m learning this side of the VQ family and mod my own car.
Lawrence’s Car (chop)

build thread
https://my350z.com/forum/g35-g37/498...h-rebuild.html

Dustin's

FX

Strafe also has 3 bodyshops they use but have worked out great Pricing with DTM for Paint and Bodywork. We can also accept Insurance claims.

Strafe can also Produce all Proper Business license's, reseller's permits and Tax Id's. They are more than a fly by night company. Check them out on g35driver.

All this being said I will try and find you the best price and info on your kit. Now that you were clear on what you want. Next time before you blast so fast give a guy and company a chance to serve you. I'm sure we will do you right..
Mike.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:26 PM
Strafe
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by gotjuice_00
i calledl DTM and they said they never heard of Strafe or recieve any product for painting from them.
Funny... considering both of Strafe's owner's are personal friends of the owner of DTM. They actually Painted the blue G. They also Painted and made the modified gtr bumper that was on Lawrence's G. Who did you speak with Mia? David? Jack? I would have to go out on a stretch here and say that never happened. As a matter of Fact Strafe has had quite a few things painted for customers on here and G35 driver..

They just joined as of November, no itrader, No paypal, sending CC over email. No thank you for now. Until i see some legit deals goes through then i'll order mine.
explained in my long post..

BS thread
https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-n...er-beware.html

owner rebuttal
https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-n...is-thread.html

Does an iTrade rating of 77 and a join date of Jan 2007 on another site suffice for you?
http://g35driver.com/forums/national...iday-sale.html

I can tell you they won't hide from any bad press and will try to make it right.

Last edited by Strafe; 12-15-2010 at 09:48 PM.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:25 AM
traviswalker007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Really!!!!

Sir,
First off don't make me embarrass you by posting the PM i sent you and the response i received, vague yes! from you. How much clearer can a customer be when they ask for a complete kit? look I even spelled it out for you. As far as pics I requested!, the ones you have are quite frankly a joke. For some big company selling kits you would think they would have a completed kit done and when I say a complete kit That is exactly what I mean. I'm sure you have seen the Amuse SL, if not let me know and I will foreword some pics too you. The only thing on your mind is ARE U READY TO ORDER. So should I resend my questions over this thread again or are you able to complete the original request? still no pics, still no breakdown of what the kit comes with, and you tried to sell me a VIS hood and told me it was for the SL kit? how about fender vents (outer) or is that extra as well. Heres one for you, been 2 weeks and still no wheel sizes for kit as well. BUT HEY!!! ARE U READY TO ORDER.

Originally Posted by Strafe
I can understand your frustration to a point. I was in the middle of a 3 day sale on replica body kits. Based on the prices I had posted you should have been able to tell it was just that. I tried to answer you based on your vague request. You at first never asked me for authentic kits or prices on that kit. When you made it semi clear what you wanted I tried to answer you to make sure you didn’t feel neglected. Then you make this thread?

I wouldn’t call Strafe a fly by night company. I work for the Owners Lawrence and Dustin. They have taken many steps to make sure their business and customers feel important. There was a blip on here with a customer who made a thread about Strafe then sold the same Product he claimed fit terrible in the blast thread. He then claimed the same product fit awesome on his FS thread. The Partner who made that deal go so wrong was let go and they decided to focus on the G35 Driver forum and get the basics fine tuned. I would say they have done that and now they are ready to do so on here. I am the salesman on 350z and they trust me to bring you the same service and commitment they have to their customers and distributors.

Strafe has access to Authentic and replica kits all day everyday. They will go all out to give you the best Prices and I will give you the best service. Lawrence and Dustin both Own G35’s that are highly modded and Lawrence’s car is documented on here. You might not like his build but he is showcasing what we can do with Strafe and our Connects. Dustin’s car is equally as sick. Lawrence’s wife owns a modded FX-35 and I owned a G35 and now a Proud owner of a 350z. I’m learning this side of the VQ family and mod my own car.
Lawrence’s Car (chop)

build thread
https://my350z.com/forum/g35-g37/498...h-rebuild.html

Dustin's

FX

Strafe also has 3 bodyshops they use but have worked out great Pricing with DTM for Paint and Bodywork. We can also accept Insurance claims.

Strafe can also Produce all Proper Business license's, reseller's permits and Tax Id's. They are more than a fly by night company. Check them out on g35driver.

All this being said I will try and find you the best price and info on your kit. Now that you were clear on what you want. Next time before you blast so fast give a guy and company a chance to serve you. I'm sure we will do you right..
Mike.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:31 AM
traviswalker007

Default Itrade

By the way I was under the impression that you guys had 350z experience, and it looks like you guys just do G35, might be the same but totally different and this is a 350z forum not a g35 forum.

Originally Posted by Strafe
Funny... considering both of Strafe's owner's are personal friends of the owner of DTM. They actually Painted the blue G. They also Painted and made the modified gtr bumper that was on Lawrence's G. Who did you speak with Mia? David? Jack? I would have to go out on a stretch here and say that never happened. As a matter of Fact Strafe has had quite a few things painted for customers on here and G35 driver..

explained in my long post..

BS thread
https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-n...er-beware.html

owner rebuttal
https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-n...is-thread.html

Does an iTrade rating of 77 and a join date of Jan 2007 on another site suffice for you?
http://g35driver.com/forums/national...iday-sale.html

I can tell you they won't hide from any bad press and will try to make it right.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:38 AM
CRIDDA

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 12-17-2010, 10:16 AM
Kiriller

Old 12-17-2010, 11:01 AM
Strafe
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by traviswalker007
By the way I was under the impression that you guys had 350z experience, and it looks like you guys just do G35, might be the same but totally different and this is a 350z forum not a g35 forum.
Oh we know where we are at Sir. You will not embarrass me at All. You can post Rant and rave all day. Now since it seems like you just want to blast feel free to do so. We will not engage in this type of Back and forth.

We are not 350 experts. Mike is trying his best to Learn and know these cars better to help facilitate best prices and satisfaction. We sell body kits and Parts. Why would I have a completed Kit done? Why do I need a completed car? I have my cars and enjoy them... I don't know too many parts and body kit companies that complete a Car for every pic or body kit. We get pictures and kits we sell said parts and kits. Just like any other vendor.

You are right he should have done a better job with your request... What a better way for him to learn to sell on here and represent My Company. Keep in Mind that we all on here sell the same kits. It's not rocket science. I will have Mike PM you.

You show us what you want; we find it or try to find it Broker a deal on the said parts ship to you. If you need questions on said kits we have we can answer it. If you want us To Research and Search for all your answers then will call or email (As you can too) and get said answers to same questions.

Mike tried to sell you a kit based on that he thought you wanted a kit from his sale. He never posted the said kit. He did not he say he had said kit to sell. I will however stress to Mike as a salesman to be more attentive to your needs. It seems though you rather go with someone else and blast us. Ok fair enough have fun with that. If you’re serious on buying willing to try with Mike again, then I hope we gain your business. This should have been handled in a PM .Its ok you want it out in the open we will answer you out in the open. Up to you from here on out. Mike will be ready to help you if you decide to do so if not then have a Great day and Holiday season!
Lawrence
I felt as the owner I should address this to you personally.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Nizmo0395

It's like the kids are in control here. Your car looks very nice, if thats representative of your work and parts I'd buy from you.

Last edited by Nizmo0395; 12-19-2010 at 05:16 AM.