Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Members/Vendors Beware. (SV1098) Sorry for this thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 07:01 AM
Firedawg63nla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Members/Vendors Beware. (SV1098) Sorry for this thread

I'm Lawrence one of the Owners from Strafe Automotive. We believe SV1098 has sold property belonging to Strafe Automotive on here. To be fair we had an issue with one of our partners and because of this mess we got rid of Him. We tried to make things right for the buyer. The bumper sold was not a knock off. We also contacted Chargespeed to see if another bumper was purchased They say no. SV made 2 transactions yes but they weren't for same bumper. Strafe ate the bumper cost and shipping for the bumper and it never got returned.
We made a few mistakes in the beginning with our company but we adjusted and made it better. This really hurt us though.....

The bumper was NEVER COPIED We used VIS for shipping and found out what a mistake we made doing that. If in fact THE BUMPER sold by SV turns out to be our property he has another problem. He accuses us as selling knock off and if this is same bumper then he sold it as authentic. FACT IS Our Product is AUTHENTIC.

Let me first show the info

In this thread he sells a Chargespeed bumper and states his body shop bought a second bumper. Not true at all Chargespeed says no other bumper bought. He also sells the bumper as fitment is spot on. Now to be fair we are in the process of getting the serial number from the authentic Chargespeed bumper sold to the member in the FS thread. If it matches our sold item there is a big issue. The Seller has also closed the thread for further discussion and we want the public to know what is happening.

Now you might ask why this posting? Because his buyer beware thread went up and accused us of selling a bad bumper and it HURT our BUSINESS Now if the said bumper sold as private sale buy the same member is fitment great is in fact the said bumper there is a serious issue of LIBEL/LIABLE/SLANDER/Possible theft and reselling of a stolen item.

Guys,
Looking to sell a Chargespeed Ver.2 front. This is a brand new part. It has already been primed and preped for paint! Pics attached.. will add my name in the photos when I get home tonight and take new pics
This is Authentic Chargespeed with serial number an all markings.
SOLD

Hit me up if you have any questions
In NYC

Originally Posted by ReaganDee
I am guessing you got a replacement from StrafeAuto ... because according to the thread I linked at the end of this post you bought a chargespeed front bumper that had "Fitment Issues". I hope this is a replacement you are selling.

https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-ni...er-beware.html

This is a different bumper. Ths was purchased from Chargespeed through my body shop. There product (Strafe) was returned and I got a CF Chargespeed lip from themBut--thanks for hijacking my thread to put a negative spin on it.
Read the top! PREFER LOCAL PICK UP! Check for fitment in person for yourself

https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-n...er-beware.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3a5g0
has it been fitted yet?

Fitment is perfect! No gaps, no glassing needed. Sand, paint--install!
It's been test fitted on a car..
Old 08-30-2010, 07:02 AM
Firedawg63nla

This is what he posted about us in a buyer beware thread he made. He also complains about the bumper fitment. If in fact this is Strafes bumper how did it go from crap to great fitment?

Guys,
Hopefully this was posted in the right spot:
On February 28th I purchased a Chargespeed bumper from Strafe Automotive (on this forum) for 767.00. After sending the money that day, I was told the followig day that there sale is no longer valid. I could have my money back or send them more money. I sent an additional 190.00 to them.
The bumber arrived on March 15th. After close inspection there was no damage to the bumper when it was shipped.
NOW:
The car was dropped off at my shop for fitment and paint. I was called that day from my shop and was told that the fitment on this bumper was way off! It was pushing on the light and wouldnt line up to the fender! They sent me numerous photos of the fitment issues.
I than sent this information over to Strafe. My answer from Robert there: I will send this to Chargespeed. After emailing back and forth: My answer from Strafe: Take it up with Chargespeed!
My car has never been in any accident, incident or anything that would hamper the fitment. After all is said and done. Strafe sends me a disclaimer 4 weeks after a purchase saying that purchasing body parts is "as is". They will not reimburse, refund or exchange merchandise! Even after the 20 pictures that were took and sent to them, they still refuse to do anything but tell me to call Chargespeed! The best was when Lawrence the CEO of Strafe (what a joke) sends me there disclaimer regarding the sale of body parts! Maybe 4 weeks to late!!! Show someone a disclaimer before they make a purchase or advertise it on your posting!
As for myself: I would never purchase another item from this company nor anyone that they might be affiliated with.

Another PM
Originally Posted by SV1098
You want to throw me out there like Im some kind of crook? Better get your fact straight 100%! You guys screwed me over REAL GOOD! I had to be and plead for some help from your so called company! If you we a co-owner than you would know what shaddy operation you tried to pull on me! Off to the CF lip you sent. How much extra money did you make considering 1 is half the price than the other? Not a penny back!
Now the shop: You expect a shop, to pay and the defective merchandise to you? I have numerous emails stating that attempts were made for STRAFE to have someone pick this up. Not i shipping compan ever made an attempt at pick up! From there, it was trash to them, since Strafe obviously didnt give a crap.
You have something to say--Im sure Strafe has my number, since I called everyday to complain for 6 weeks!

Strafe:So you admit you sold our property? I will not discuss this with you any further. Here is how this is going down. I believe in Karma and being straight up. We will be contacting New York authorities and California authorities since we know that the bumper is installed on the car. We know who has our property. Since it has crossed state lines we will see that area also. We will also be going Civil.

I will say this we lost money and we bent over backwards to help you. You stated you were happy after Robert was gone. We have 3 companies involved now. I will not discuss anymore than that.

Ball is in your court to make us whole...

SV1098:Admit I sold your Property? Can you read? You guys are the biggest freakin crooks out there! You got removed as a vendor by Chargespeed, because you were knocking off there merchandise! I have every email and correspondance saved--every dealing with Strafe as well as my dialogue with George at Chargespeed! Every single one! The CF lip that was shipped direct from Chargespeed is 400 less than the money i paid for a REAL chargespeed bumper (1,000.00) from Strafe. Be careful where you throw stones!

Strafe:We have not been removed as a vendor from chargespeed. The bumper is our property. You did not buy a second bumper. Just because the cf lip was a different price means nothing the bumper was to be returned to Strafe. We made attempts to get it picked up and made calls. Your story is your shop bought a new bumper. Chargespeed has no record of that transaction. You to the buyer that you bought one. So tell me SV where is Strafe's Chargespeed bumper? So you call us the biggest crooks? Keep slinging buddy.. So again I ask where is Strafe property? It didn't get thrown away either...

SV1098:I never spoke to you once during this at all! You guys were going to basically do nothing and screw me over! I had to call Chargespeed personally and your sales person Robert who you threw under the bus, and blamed this basically on him.. usless!
I originally paid 750 for the bumper till you guys called up and told me the special was now over. I than had to send more money.. Every step of the way, showed me you guys were shaddy! You told me it would ship in 2-3 days! You dropped it off at VIS so you can make copies of it, and it than shipped out 2 weeksd later! since thats what you do--sell knock off junk! After waiting 1 month to get it delivered, and finding out it was so poorly designed, I had to deal with you guys for my money back! Which I can tell would never happen. So many people on the forums got back to me about how what bad experiances they had with Strafe. So happy now I saved everyone. Every which way possible you were looking to screw me over! When you tell a customer to call Chargespeed (George) myself! This is your customer service?
Now the shop, which Im a customer at. They had the bumper sitting there for MONTHS! You had my phone numer, email as well as there address and phone number! You made not a single attempt to have a trucking company pick it up! Get your facts straight. You want to continue on? I'm ready.. With all documentation, phone calls, emails and a paypal receipt for 2 purchases.
Dont PM me again.

STRAFE:Oh we talked on the Phone.. You spoke with Dustin too. WE made attempts and calls to your shop they said it wasn't there. VIS also had shipping company try to pick it up and your shop said it wasn't there. You stated they threw it away and we called it a lose but then we see your thread.. You better get all your facts straight. BTW I'm Lawrence and spoke with you many times to make you HAPPY. Even did a follow up...

SV1098:I have all my facts in order and documentation! I also spoke with Chargespeed so many dam times they knew me by voice! Strange how they said you are no longer a vendor after your shaddy scam to knock off there merchandise. When you say my shop,be very clear. I called the shop almost daily to check if it was picked up--you made not a single attempt! You never even bothered to pick up the phone and call me~!
Your follow up was to ask for a picture of my car? I told you look on my350z.

Strafe:Like I told you we are still a vendor for Chargespeed. We spoke to them about this very bumper the other day. I called to follow up with you and you even stated to Dustin and I you were happy Robert was Fired and you would buy from us again.
Now Here is Big question..

Last edited by Firedawg63nla; 08-30-2010 at 07:15 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:03 AM
Firedawg63nla

Strafe:What BUMPER DID YOU SELL ON THE FORUM? Like I said we tried and VIS tried to get our property. We were told it was gone. We ate the cost and took the loss then we see your FS thread. So PROVIDE THE NEW SERIAL NUMBER from the second bumper you bought.. Come on Post it up.

SV1098:You want me to post a serial #? Why dont you focus on knocking off some more merchnadise, than scamming people. You like to disregard every question I had. Figures...

Strafe:You have side skirted every Question about Our Property and the new bumper. This is our focus. You held my company hostage and hurt me sales over this. I want you to answer What Bumper did you sell? That is the only Question to answer Here. What Bumper? Is it Ours? Answer the question here before You have to answer to different authorities. I don't want to have to do that But I will...We will have answers then. This is the easy way

SV1098:There's no question to be answered! I hurt your business?!! You hurt your business with your scams and lies! You want to rip people off, and expect to get away with it? Wheres the remainder of my money? CF lip is under 600 bucks and I gave you 1,140.00! I also had to wait 2+ months with your lies and run around! THE END!

STRAFE:We told you Robert treated you wrong. We don"t rip people off buddy. We worked out the way to make it right and you stated you were happy. So you and I both know what bumper you sold because you won't answer me directly. Fact is you fuc_ed us and made a thread. Dustin and myself did everything to make it right. We did and you were happy. Now I will post this public and see how you feel. You used the forum to hold us hostage. Now we will show the forum who is shady.. I gave you easy way out and you want it the hard way...

Like I said We got rid of our problem We also sell all companies products and have our own line. There are always customers we can"t satisfy but we do try. Sometimes we fail. What you did to us buy selling our Property and all the other BS is wrong. Funny thing Will they believe you after they see how you sold Our Great fitting Property?
Yes this is the end of PM's.. Time for the Forum to decide. I know there will be a few who hate us. We hate that too. We do strive to be a good company. Your post hurt us in so many ways. We tried on here to get past it but you hurt us. Cost Strafe alot of money. We are going to seek legal justice for our property. To the member who bought the bumper we are sorry you were duped...I know the buyer is doing a paypal dispute also.OK SV yes we are done PMing I'm prepared for this to go either way...

SV1098:You like to avoid my questions as well? You copied something I paid 1,140.00! You sent it to a knock off company who shipped it out 2 weeks later after sitting on my money! Bottom line is: You got what you deserved! You screwed so many people over you now have nobody to blame but yourself!
FYI--I have every email, every conversation I had with you--saved! Where is the remainder of my money? Why did you send the bumper to VIS to copy instead of shipping it to me? Copyright infrigment is a crime! Im prepared to take it as far as you want to go! End of the PM and your threats!

Strafe:It was shipped by VIS not copied and never copied. We owe you nothing. Fact is we caught you. No threats here buddy. Thing is 3 companies are now involved here. Strafe,VIS,Chargespeed.. You are accusing us of copyright and VIS. Good luck with that one. Ok well yes we are done in PM...

SORRY TO THE FORUM We just found the FS thread a few weeks ago and we fact gathering. We were amazed and pissed. We at Strafe try everyday to tune our business. The thread hurt us on here really bad and now we are fighting back. The forum was used in a bad way to hurt a vendor. It shouldn't have happened but it did...

Last edited by Firedawg63nla; 08-30-2010 at 07:18 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:12 AM
Firedawg63nla

I know this will have good and bad comments and thoughts on me or Strafe. We just wanted our Property..
Old 08-30-2010, 07:42 AM
SV1098

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Firedawg63nla
I know this will have good and bad comments and thoughts on me or Strafe. We just wanted our Property..
You really want to push this? Maybe smear your name worse than before?
I sent you 795.00 for merchandise.
1 week later you told me the sale was over and if I wanted the merchandise it would now be 1,140.00! So I send you more money, since you werent going to refund my money!!
You tell me the product will ship in 2-3 days. 2 weeks pass and it still didnt ship! Low and behold you have it shipped from VIS! You send them a chargespeed bumper so they can copy it, and then you send me what the unsed for a mold!
After I receive the merchandise, my shop has me come there ASAP to show me how bad the fitment was --horrible! Worse than any knock off! I even posted photos! Your answer to me! Take it ip with Chargespeed! NOPE! I took it up with you and the forums! I houded you for weeks-as well as Chargespeed! In the end Chargespeed pulled you as a vendor. After all this--I waited 4 additional weeks for a lesser item to be mailed out (not from STRAGE but from Chargespeed) at half the cost of what I paid for the bumper! Did you send me the 500,00 you owed me back? NOT A FREAKIN PENNY!
Now for the return of the bumper! Weeks--months pased and you left it sitting in a body shop without the thought of maybe calling me, the shop, or your local congressman to have it shipped back!
Now you throw me under the bus? What you should do: Get a lawyer like you said,call judge Judy and we can settle this in a fair manner.
You want to smear peoples name? STRAFE has screwed more people on this forum than I can count!
Lets here from all the happy customers and the quality of goods sold!
STRAFE--no longer a vendor on the forums due to the fact the screwed numerous people over!
Smear away! I will not entertain your BS!
FYI--This was ordered in March!
I have every piece of documentation--phone call, email, PM from you.
BUYER BEWARE IS RIGHT!
I should have left the posting up months ago, showing the amount of people who had issues with you.

Last edited by SV1098; 08-30-2010 at 07:48 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:57 AM
Firedawg63nla

Oh yeah I want to Push this..Where is Our Bumper? WHere? We tried to get it picked up..

Also WE are not a Vendor on here because we made a deal with DTM....No more No Less.

SO BUDDY WHERE IS OUR PROPERTY? That is the Question at hand........

BTW you were happy with the way we handled you after Robert.

YOU GOT CAUGHT AND NOW YOU WANT TO DIVERT ATTENTION....WHERE IS STRAFE PROPERTY IS THE ISSUE HERE....................MAYBE YOUR POSTINGS ABOUT OUR PROPERTY AND YOUR STATEMENTS ABOUT FITMENT OF "OUR CRAPPY BUMPER" IMAGINE THAT YOU SAY IT FITS PERFECT..I THINK YOUR STATEMENTS AND SALES THREAD SHOW HOW HONEST YOU ARE.

So SV Where is Our Bumper? Answer the Question..............That is what we have asked all along after we saw the FS thread. We never bothered you and thought you were just a unhappy customer we took care of. We had written Our Property off as a Loss. Until Slim Shady FS thread was brought to Our attention.

So Again is this Our Property you sold??????????????
Old 08-30-2010, 07:59 AM
Firedawg63nla

Please show the forum the serial Numbers for both Bumpers you state you bought......Chargespeed has serial numbers and this was Authentic..
Old 08-30-2010, 08:27 AM
illmatic g35

Strafe is actually still a vendor for chargespeed. Lol where are you getting your info from sv1098?

Just answer their question...
Old 08-30-2010, 09:24 AM
laxplaya1385

and....subscribed...
Old 08-30-2010, 09:37 AM
Firedawg63nla

Wow No answer to the easy questions Where is Our Bumper? and Please show the forum the serial Numbers for both Bumpers you state you bought......Chargespeed has serial numbers and this was Authentic..
Old 08-30-2010, 11:20 AM
FineWine

You guys are both terrible at written communication, therefore, it's tough to take either of you seriously.

please don't resell my 2 cents.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:33 AM
dkmesa350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FineWine
You guys are both terrible at written communication, therefore, it's tough to take either of you seriously.

Old 08-30-2010, 12:02 PM
andrew's 350Z

U guys must married lol
Old 08-30-2010, 12:05 PM
hellsoldiers08

I think you guys are both acting like E-thungs and P(phone)-THungs. It not hard to send a bumper out for return. Either way when i order my stuff, unless told before, i dont like waiting for more than 3 days for it to be sent out. This is the interenet buying days and stuff should be stocked up at all times. Either way strafe return the money because you never said anything about returning money and sv dude just send back the bumper and he will give you his money back. End of story everyone goes home happy. Also, i remember that thread you had back in march, so ive read alot of the situation.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:13 PM
verdict.
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 648 Likes on 491 Posts

Old 08-30-2010, 12:13 PM
ALO8

cliffs?
Old 08-30-2010, 01:13 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Jeesh, my head hurt after reading it all one time and I'm going to do my best to avoid going back again!
Old 08-30-2010, 05:59 PM
NewJoyZ

Old 08-30-2010, 06:34 PM
Firedawg63nla

Bumper was sold to another member on here
Old 08-30-2010, 08:04 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

That's wayyyyy to much text to expect someone to read.

This should be left to PM's.

Quick Reply: Members/Vendors Beware. (SV1098) Sorry for this thread