Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Minnesota Chat Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Sotomatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Woot! Great afternoon when I got back from class. Came home to two packages. My Nismo Floor Mats and my new Canon ELPH 300 Digital Camera. Thinking maybe I'll mount it to my windshield during our cruise since it takes 1080p and 720p video.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Tommy007

Where'd you pick up the Nismo mats from? Been thinking about getting some of those for a coons age.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Tommy007

Did you have the dog post bond for you?
Old 05-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Sotomatic

Originally Posted by Tommy007
Where'd you pick up the Nismo mats from? Been thinking about getting some of those for a coons age.
http://mynismo.com/products/?id=2430&rsku=12442#
Old 05-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Stock2Autocrozz

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL, no Dog involved...btw, real easy way to find Nismo mats. Go to google, search Nismo mats, hit shopping, arrange by price LMFAO

Thats how I got mine 2 years ago! As a matter of fact, same technique works for buying everything!
Old 05-02-2011, 03:39 PM
burr117

SCORE! fighting with insurance is finally done. My car will be in paint on Wednesday!
Old 05-02-2011, 03:41 PM
blueVQ

erik when i went on map's FB page today to check on the meet i saw a picture of your ugly mug right at the top of their page. just thought you should know
Old 05-02-2011, 03:50 PM
bonarsauce

No license suspension das gud.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:07 PM
Stock2Autocrozz

Travis, its cool they asked for licensing rights, so I said sure pics of the car and head shot are solid.....LOL
Old 05-02-2011, 07:07 PM
blueVQ

Originally Posted by burr117
SCORE! fighting with insurance is finally done. My car will be in paint on Wednesday!
hell yeah. be done in time for the meet then?
Old 05-02-2011, 07:20 PM
silverbullet_Z

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by blueVQ
erik when i went on map's FB page today to check on the meet i saw a picture of your ugly mug right at the top of their page. just thought you should know
Travis you have FB???
Old 05-03-2011, 05:41 AM
Strafe
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bonarsauce
Strafe sent me a counter offer saying they would credit me 65 dollars towards paint. That would be to fill the canard holes and repaint the entire bumper. the labor alone and paint would prob be cheaper to order a whole new bumper and have 2 I shall look for pricing to sell these nismo rears.

We need the add ons since they were shipped to you by mistake and another member on here paid for them to be painted. The return process is not even hard. Wrap them up or box them(we would pay for box) and set them out to be picked up. How is that a big task?

The add ons are not your property!!

Wow. I have not wanted to respond in Public. Flame Suit on and Ready to go.

Originally Posted by Strafe
Yes you got the right one. Since the bumper comes with the canards and predrilled You were not charged to remove the holes. Since you got the canards not installed I don't know why I wasn't told the hole removal would be extra. Maybe I can give you a better discount on your next order, LmK
Law

Keep in mind I'm omitting what you paid.
Quote:
Got the bumper in today and it looks great, only problem is that I don't know if it was the right order. I asked for one with the canards shaved and filled. and then asked after the order went through if the lip could be painted a diff color. The lip was a bit late to ask so it is understandable. Just unsure if it was the correct order sent to me as this one has holes drilled for the canards and canards included.

So approximately ? And this will bolt right up to an 06? If so sign me up good sir.

Alrighty, would I be able to get the v2 with the canards removed painted identical the PPW in the picture on your thread?

Not a problem. And for the two tone paint job,
Would you like to place an order?

canards removed I meant filled not just taken off... If that were a problem I would have taken the 30 seconds to unbolt them myself. This is not what I wanted.

Ok understood. Since you were not charged for any removal or bodywork to do this what are you expecting? I offered a discount on any new order. We charged you the price for 2 tone paint only. I will get a quote from DTM to reflect what that would have cost. Really IDK what you want at this point.

When I said I wanted the canards removed what else would that mean? I guess there was some confusion with the order but I am not happy about this. If you would be able to send X amount of pikes peak white paint as a compromise I will have the holes filled and the lip painted over as the whole bumper will probably need to be re painted in order to do that, that would help to lessen the blow.

When I said I wanted the canards removed what else would that mean? I guess there was some confusion with the order but I am not happy about this. If you would be able to send X amount of pikes peak white paint as a compromise I will have the holes filled and the lip painted over as the whole bumper will probably need to be re painted in order to do that, that would help to lessen the blow.

Lets do this. Take it to shop and have them match Paint for you. Have them email me or call. I will credit $65 towards paint That is how much a pint costs.

You were never quoted to shave or fill holes. That would be with 2 tone paint about 1000 with the price of bumper included.

I offered to pay the $65 to the shop to save on shipping time and no lag.

I have never evaded you nor was I ever slow to respond. I have not disrespected you. I actually said yes to the paint and got the price for the x amount you asked me for. Correct?

I feel disrespected by your posts without you telling the complete story. Is that fair? We have asked for the other members property and I hope you haven't installed them or got rid of them. I also told you for "Our oversight " in not quoting you or charging you for the Holes shaved and removed we would give you a discount on a future order..

Sorry for this post but I have read way to much without a proper response. So I have the flame suit on and ready for any backlash. I truly believe we never decieved you or treated you bad...

Lawrence
Old 05-03-2011, 07:29 AM
bonarsauce

You shall receive your product I haven't sold or installed them as I knew the outcome would come to this, It was more or less irritation for strafe's misinterpretation. As for the the 65 dollar refund on paint it will likely cost over 300 to have it repainted with the canards filled in if I had been aware that were the case then I wouldn't have even had it painted at all. Having the canards removed what else would that mean though honestly? Un bolt them and and leave holes in the bumper? I had spoken with Robert from Dtm autobody last summer and was quoted about 550 for canard holes FILLED and everything painted he quoted me an extra 50 bucks for filling the holes since I would be having it painted with them so I felt like I was paying the right price for what I thought I would receive. Maybe in the future you should ask for specification from customers on that matter. Nobody likes to pay over 600 bucks and not get what they want so forgive me for being quick to judge, the matter will be solved.

Last edited by bonarsauce; 05-03-2011 at 07:30 AM.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:03 AM
bonarsauce

If you could send the paint vs giving a credit, I feel more comfortable with this I am not worried about the shipping lag.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:22 AM
burr117

Originally Posted by blueVQ
hell yeah. be done in time for the meet then?
I have my fingers crossed!
Old 05-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Strafe
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you could send the paint vs giving a credit, I feel more comfortable with this I am not worried about the shipping lag.
Sure
Old 05-03-2011, 10:03 AM
sportbiketed

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

We need the add ons since they were shipped to you by mistake and another member on here paid for them to be painted. The return process is not even hard. Wrap them up or box them(we would pay for box) and set them out to be picked up. How is that a big task?

The add ons are not your property!!

Wow. I have not wanted to respond in Public. Flame Suit on and Ready to go.

Yes you got the right one. Since the bumper comes with the canards and predrilled You were not charged to remove the holes. Since you got the canards not installed I don't know why I wasn't told the hole removal would be extra. Maybe I can give you a better discount on your next order, LmK
Law

Keep in mind I'm omitting what you paid.
Quote:
Got the bumper in today and it looks great, only problem is that I don't know if it was the right order. I asked for one with the canards shaved and filled. and then asked after the order went through if the lip could be painted a diff color. The lip was a bit late to ask so it is understandable. Just unsure if it was the correct order sent to me as this one has holes drilled for the canards and canards included.

So approximately ? And this will bolt right up to an 06? If so sign me up good sir.

Alrighty, would I be able to get the v2 with the canards removed painted identical the PPW in the picture on your thread?

Not a problem. And for the two tone paint job,
Would you like to place an order?

canards removed I meant filled not just taken off... If that were a problem I would have taken the 30 seconds to unbolt them myself. This is not what I wanted.

Ok understood. Since you were not charged for any removal or bodywork to do this what are you expecting? I offered a discount on any new order. We charged you the price for 2 tone paint only. I will get a quote from DTM to reflect what that would have cost. Really IDK what you want at this point.

Lets do this. Take it to shop and have them match Paint for you. Have them email me or call. I will credit $65 towards paint That is how much a pint costs.

You were never quoted to shave or fill holes. That would be with 2 tone paint about 1000 with the price of bumper included.

I offered to pay the $65 to the shop to save on shipping time and no lag.

I have never evaded you nor was I ever slow to respond. I have not disrespected you. I actually said yes to the paint and got the price for the x amount you asked me for. Correct?

I feel disrespected by your posts without you telling the complete story. Is that fair? We have asked for the other members property and I hope you haven't installed them or got rid of them. I also told you for "Our oversight " in not quoting you or charging you for the Holes shaved and removed we would give you a discount on a future order..

Sorry for this post but I have read way to much without a proper response. So I have the flame suit on and ready for any backlash. I truly believe we never decieved you or treated you bad...

Lawrence
He should be able to keep the add ons, $65 is a bullsh!t offer for this mistake you made. If you guys really want to make things right and get your add ons back then you should refund Par $300 so he can have the bumper resprayed.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:09 AM
NissanZ03

I just got this thread in an email from Strafe. The rear add ons were actually supposed to go to me along with the rest of my v2 kit lol
Old 05-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Sotomatic

On a more positive note... Great day again, Nismo shift **** arrived and got my car back from the detail shop. Looked great until it started snowing.... FFFUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
Old 05-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Stock2Autocrozz

+1 to Alex's statement......whole thing sounds like a headache and PITA, customer service is crucial, and you making your own F-Up even more public merits the flaming and lack of business you will get FROM ALL OF US- We are a tight group, and after this BS, don't expect any repeat business.

Don't know why the fight over the Valences anyways, they look like ****, & are of no benefit.

Quick Reply: Minnesota Chat Thread