Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

April 5th - Cape May NJ Shoot

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2003, 06:25 PM
z2thdr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Cruise To Cape May

Anyone from the Toronto, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse areas want to meet up next Friday and cruise together to Cape May?
Old 03-29-2003, 07:59 PM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Cruise To Cape May

Originally posted by z2thdr
Anyone from the Toronto, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse areas want to meet up next Friday and cruise together to Cape May?
Speaking of everyone attending...PLEASE email Len to let him know that you're going....specs/screenname/my350z.com ... Please do this ASAP so we have an accurate count! Thanks!
-Jill

Oh, and Dan - Jay and his buddies did all the work for me today But thanks anyway. Intake is YUM! I can feel a difference with it. Thanks again Jay!
Old 03-30-2003, 02:13 PM
JonsilvZ

I already emailed Len about 2 weeks ago that I'm going. Ok I just want to know where we are going to meet and time before going down there.
Old 03-30-2003, 06:45 PM
Fall-Line

Default North Jersey Guys/Gals..

North JErsey in the HOUSE! haha...Im going. Keep me in the loop on where we are all going to meet up and at what time...=)

PM me to keep me informed!

Sir Mike! Read your PM =)

Later

Fall-Line.
Old 03-31-2003, 11:24 AM
ZRiCaN

Talking

I'm down, see what work allows
Dayton Enthusiast Z

Andy

Also another MD Z owner for those lookin to take the ferry.
Old 03-31-2003, 01:03 PM
MacGuru

JonsilvZ,
Myself and MysteriumZ both live in Queens and we are planning on meeting in Queens under the triborough bridge on Saturday morning. If anyone is coming from Long Island, maybe you can meet up with us in Queens. I plan on taking the GW to NJ and heading south from there.

What time are NJ people meeting up and where? Maybe we can join you on the way down on Saturday morning.

Cheers. -m

Originally posted by JonsilvZ
I already emailed Len about 2 weeks ago that I'm going. Ok I just want to know where we are going to meet and time before going down there.
Old 04-01-2003, 02:52 PM
JonsilvZ

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MacGuru
[B]JonsilvZ,
Myself and MysteriumZ both live in Queens and we are planning on meeting in Queens under the triborough bridge on Saturday morning. If anyone is coming from Long Island, maybe you can meet up with us in Queens. I plan on taking the GW to NJ and heading south from there.

Sounds good but what time? Its got to be early. Have to be at Cape May around noon.
Old 04-01-2003, 02:55 PM
JonsilvZ

I think meeting up somewhere in Queens is a better idea.
Old 04-02-2003, 05:49 PM
arpus809

Anyone in north jersey going. if so where are you guys taking off from. and at what time.
Old 04-02-2003, 07:55 PM
Shift_Speed

is n e one from MD goin... if someone meets up with me i'll go... cuz i have no clue how to get there!
Old 04-02-2003, 09:04 PM
MacGuru

Originally posted by j's350z
If anyone is Jersey or driving through Jersey wants to meet up, We can meet at the rest area on the parkway at exit 100 in wall township.... Thats around where I jump on it..... As soon as I figure what time I'm leaving, I'll post a meet up time...Probably around 10:00 am .. I figure if we average around 100 mph , we can make it in a hour from there......

Rest area's are always good meeting spots. Right off the highway, plenty of parking. I'm not exactly sure where exit 100 is. Is that North or South of the GW bridge? Let's allow plenty of time to get there, so if we have to leave a little bit early, so be it. Also, we may end up running into others heading South

Jill, how far south are you in NJ? Where and what time are you guys meeting up? Exit #? If we time this right, we may be able to meet with your group on the way down.

I spoke to len and got directions to a self serve car wash down in cape may so we can wash all that damm brake dust off the car before filming.... I got first dibbs since I know where it is. haha....
Good! We may need to give are girls a quick wash. Let's hope the rain gods will spare us this weekend.

Cheers. -m
Old 04-02-2003, 09:06 PM
MacGuru

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JonsilvZ
[B]
Originally posted by MacGuru
JonsilvZ,

Sounds good but what time? Its got to be early. Have to be at Cape May around noon.
Where are you coming from? What time do you think we should leave by?
Thanks. -m
Old 04-02-2003, 09:50 PM
videoengineer

Originally posted by MacGuru
Where are you coming from? What time do you think we should leave by?
Thanks. -m
I live in far rock queens when and where are you guys leaving from. please keep me posted.
Old 04-02-2003, 09:56 PM
Importlife.com

Default Have fun guys!

wish i could go but I am scheduled to track the car Sunday, at englishtown.

Can't wait to see pics and videos.

Be safe.
Old 04-02-2003, 10:55 PM
MacGuru

Originally posted by videoengineer
I live in far rock queens when and where are you guys leaving from. please keep me posted.
Looks like a few of us will be meeting in Queens under the triborough bridge by the water. I'm guessing around 9:00-9:30am, but I'm not sure how long the drive is to Cape May. Also, it would be cool if we could meet up with others on exit 100 in NJ. I believe they are meeting at 10:00am. So we should be able to make it there by 10:00am. There should be no traffic on a Saturday morning.

Here are directions to Queens gathering.

Coming from Lond Island:
LIE to Grand Central Pkwy (West/Triborough) to the last exit before the bridge, get off on Hoyt Ave. After you exit, merge to your right and following Hoyt Ave. along the right side of the bridge all the way down to 21st Street. Cross straight over 21st Street and you will see a Z if not more lined up on the right waiting to go.

Straight shot guys! Easy in easy out. I'm guessing around 9:00-9:30am?
Any suggestions? Thanks. -m
Old 04-03-2003, 07:27 AM
JonsilvZ

Macguru
I'm coming from Nassau LIE. It should be like a 3-4hr drive. Do you think 9am is early enough? Since they are going to start the show at noon.
Old 04-04-2003, 06:47 AM
j's350z

I will be at the Garden State rest area @ exit 100 @
9:30am-9:45 tomorrow(sat) for anyone that wants to meet up driving down to cape may.. This is about 23 miles south from where you hop on the parkway from the NJ turnpike @ exit 11 for those of you coming from up north.... I guess we will hang there for about 10 mins, get gas and go.....If anyone is lost or running a minute or 2 behind, I will be nice and give out my cell #, just don't prank me please or I'll run you over ...... The weather is looking iffy so I may not waste my time cleaning the car tonight... If its not bad out I know where the power washer is.

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourb...ur=2&begDay=95

See ya then....
Jason