Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

FEELER: V.S. Guys in Particular..

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 07:24 AM
bankZ 173

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FEELER: V.S. Guys in Particular..

Not sure if this has been already thought of prior or even attemped, but if it hasn't, then i don't see why this isn't worth a shot.. Donald Trump says if you're gonna think at all, might as well think big - so that's what your boy BankZ is doing.. Check it..

I figured that instead of taking it to the streets, we can take it to a field...literally. This is where i would like your guys opinion/feedback on the following:

Why not set up a group softball squad and play friendly games against other groups (ie - G35nyc, or nycmaxima's) - charge for refreshments, hot dogs, etc and have the proceeds go to Charity and as i recall, i know Pops and Ness wanted to set the group of as a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) corp so this feeds right into that.

Not only would the group be getting out there namewise, but we would also be having a good time doing it, safely and under the Po Po's radar.

Now obviously this would be something that requires a meeting of the minds with the other local area groups, but i really don't see why this can't happen.

Games can be held sat or sunday mornings or even wed nights if fields are available...

Thoughts are welcomed...

Yours Truly,