Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

all help apreciated

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 10:18 AM
Navy561

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default all help apreciated

i know how some kid had posted when his friends evo had gotten stolen...but last night the building i was storing my z in got broken into...its in ellington...my car is wrecked....they broke all my windows...tore the inside to peices stabbing speakers, slitting seats, gauges...spray painted all over the car...wrote stuff like "didnt like the car anyway" and "this is what you get for loveing your car so much". it was not directed at me because they vandalized the entire building just my car got caught in the cross hair....they broke all hydrolic lines on the plow trucks and everything else in the building...

i know there isnt much i can do and i have the cops all over it...but if anything turns up anywere, someones facebook and pictures of spraypainted "lol, dicks, swastikas"...

ill post some pictures later of the area just incase you see something....thanks guys
Old 02-08-2012, 10:57 AM
idontcare4

wow what haters! and scumbags! I hope karma get those bitches in more 30 years in prison bars.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:10 PM
carsfreak88

wow thats suxxxx bro i hope ur insurance gona cover it
Old 02-08-2012, 06:17 PM
ebadai98

Damn man really sorry to hear that. If i hear anything or see anything i will let you know asap.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:28 PM
ZS14RR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

pics.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:43 PM
jduet

Man that sounds extreme
Old 02-09-2012, 04:08 AM
morphiusrt

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't stand people that hate. Or people that think your rich because you have a nice car. Little do they know I spent ever penny I had on my car. It's not being rich it's just setting your priorites more around your car then your lifestyle. I know people who spend hundreds of dollars drinking every weekend. I just chose to spend my extra money on my car.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:17 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

Sad

Hope it all works out man
Old 02-09-2012, 06:10 AM
Navy561

Originally Posted by morphiusrt
I can't stand people that hate. Or people that think your rich because you have a nice car. Little do they know I spent ever penny I had on my car. It's not being rich it's just setting your priorites more around your car then your lifestyle. I know people who spend hundreds of dollars drinking every weekend. I just chose to spend my extra money on my car.
and i have every second...barely makeing it by but i love every second of it...i got pictures on my phone ill upload them soon as i can...kinda waiting till it unfolds a bit more

but yeah i got insurance coverage but ill see whats up with the fix value...they beat the hell out of every inch...but however i have my connections and i have six names sofar...and 2 of the names have text proof of taking credit....they are going down for every cent they are worth...dont worry

Last edited by Navy561; 02-09-2012 at 06:16 AM.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:20 AM
itwillboost

Originally Posted by Navy561
but yeah i got insurance coverage but ill see whats up with the fix value...they beat the hell out of every inch...but however i have my connections and i have six names sofar...and 2 of the names have text proof of taking credit....they are going down for every cent they are worth...dont worry
Glad to hear that man, I these kind of people deserve what they get.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:50 PM
DBTre50z

Hey im really glad you got some solid leads! Hopefully good things come out of it, you get compensated and the scum that decided to do this receive punishment. I could never understand how someone could vandalize someones property and sleep at night knowing the extent of damage they've caused. Hell since my Z got keyed i make sure i do a walk around every time just to ensure no marks were left. It causes some serious paranoia, anyhow GL! In for pics as well
Old 02-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Navy561

Originally Posted by DBTre50z
Hey im really glad you got some solid leads! Hopefully good things come out of it, you get compensated and the scum that decided to do this receive punishment. I could never understand how someone could vandalize someones property and sleep at night knowing the extent of damage they've caused. Hell since my Z got keyed i make sure i do a walk around every time just to ensure no marks were left. It causes some serious paranoia, anyhow GL! In for pics as well

this made my day! the sleeping part...

the kids are both minors and lived 3 houses away from the building...best part too the cop telling me that he was late and i said for? and he goes "i got to get these kids off the bus!"

but yeah ill have plenty of pictures in about 2 days, soon as they officially get arrested and stuff...just dont want anything to go wrong
Old 02-09-2012, 08:30 PM
R350Zz33

Originally Posted by DBTre50z
thats cause u go to suffolk
Old 02-10-2012, 06:10 AM
ZingMoney

Originally Posted by Navy561
i know how some kid had posted when his friends evo had gotten stolen...but last night the building i was storing my z in got broken into...its in ellington...my car is wrecked....they broke all my windows...tore the inside to peices stabbing speakers, slitting seats, gauges...spray painted all over the car...wrote stuff like "didnt like the car anyway" and "this is what you get for loveing your car so much". it was not directed at me because they vandalized the entire building just my car got caught in the cross hair....they broke all hydrolic lines on the plow trucks and everything else in the building...

i know there isnt much i can do and i have the cops all over it...but if anything turns up anywere, someones facebook and pictures of spraypainted "lol, dicks, swastikas"...

ill post some pictures later of the area just incase you see something....thanks guys
lookin at the glass half full here bud, but at least you get your headlights back the way you want them. Everything happens for a reason, and I wish you the best. Best of luck bud. Get her fixed up as we have MEATs to start going to
Old 02-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Navy561

here's a few...sorry if they take a while to load

will keep you posted on Monday after insurance adjuster comes out and makes the verdict...im expecting a total loss but we'll see

and i had the headlights off and rims at my house

Last edited by Navy561; 02-11-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Ak48z

Gawd DAmn! What a bunch of ****s.. Hope you had insurance.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:46 PM
NJVinny350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looking at those pictures kills me a little inside. Hope you get everything sorted out, and these dumbfcuks get what they deserve.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Z_HighSpeed

haters gana hate...

hopefully your insurance will cover it.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:07 PM
cmcurran5

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

aw bro that sucks. i hope everything works out for you. before taking pictures though you should have taken the brembos off and sold them on here lol. also tell your insurance company that the rims were on the car..
Old 02-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Navy561

Originally Posted by cmcurran5
aw bro that sucks. i hope everything works out for you. before taking pictures though you should have taken the brembos off and sold them on here lol. also tell your insurance company that the rims were on the car..
Did all this damage but didn't take a single thing... just wanted to vandalize everything in the building including my car

Quick Reply: all help apreciated