Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

This Sun Sactown Hit Me Up!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006 | 09:54 PM
acg

Nice meeting you to Marc, I am glad that I had a chance to maybe change your wife's mind instead of going to the dark side.
Old 01-15-2006 | 11:23 PM
bigbri

Nice meeting you and your wife....Your car is a fast peice of work same exact parts as mine minus a couple of things..but a lil more work and a lil more $ and you'll be right there.....Let's try to all meet every other sun..you just need to get out here at like 11..just drink a lot of coffee to stay up...who need sleep eh??? Good seeing all the boys...JP,Ian, Pat...let keep it up..
Originally Posted by calimarc
Chio and I had a really good time... thanks guys. All of you had really nice rides. Can't wait Pat for the dealership to return your car...I bet your really missing your Z after today
Wow...Brian your car is fricken wild! I knew I was going to lose when we ran them but I didn't want to lose that bad!!! lol Makes me look forward to doing a couple more mods as you have done. Believe it or not this was the first time I really ran my car against worthy cars. I live in an area with NO tuner scene much less performance cars...
Paul your G is very smooth let me tell you. My wife wanted a BMW before seeing your car!!
Next time fellows we will have the time and place nailed down well in advance. I know some places also where we can shoot some awesome video from in and out of the cars. We just need to coordinate it.
Rock on NorCal. Nice days are just around the corner and we will do it again!

Be safe fellows and looking forward to the next time!

Marc