Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

[Sacramento]: Sacramento Z Owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012 | 12:44 PM
Spider Monkey

Originally Posted by Junkster
Try backpacking 9 miles (5-6k ft elevation climb) to Lake of the woods in desolate wilderness @ 8k ft with 3 days worth of gear on your back! haha

And i was still smoking cigs, FML

Speaking of which, its official i just threw a perfectly good pack of smokes in the trash, im not looking back.

Wish me luck guiz
What in the HELL did you have to hike 9 miles to get to a pimp *** 4 story cabin for?!?!?!?

Those better not have been Camel filters you threw away.
Old 04-24-2012 | 01:28 PM
Junkster

Originally Posted by Spider Monkey
What in the HELL did you have to hike 9 miles to get to a pimp *** 4 story cabin for?!?!?!?

Those better not have been Camel filters you threw away.
lol no no no not to the cabin this was when i went camping/backpacking late last year. it was legit! lake of the woods is off the hook, so much hiking to do its insane. It was a pretty tough climb/hike though but i wana do it again!

And oh yea they are camel filters haha
Old 04-24-2012 | 02:21 PM
SE5spd

KELLY NOW THAT YOU DONT SMOKE YOU CAN COME TO THE SMOKE FREE MEET THINGY ON 5/20 AT THE GOKARTING PLACE AND I CAN SMOKE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

sseriously though, are you coming on saturday
Old 04-24-2012 | 02:58 PM
Junkster

Originally Posted by SE5spd
KELLY NOW THAT YOU DONT SMOKE YOU CAN COME TO THE SMOKE FREE MEET THINGY ON 5/20 AT THE GOKARTING PLACE AND I CAN SMOKE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

sseriously though, are you coming on saturday
lol thats a month away lets see if i can make it a week without smoking first! haha
Old 04-24-2012 | 04:04 PM
SE5spd

Saturday is 4 days away though lol.
Old 04-25-2012 | 06:25 AM
Junkster

But we are in april...not may...When is the meet? typo?
Old 04-25-2012 | 12:01 PM
SE5spd

But we are in april...not may...When is the meet? typo?
5/20 is the gokarting meet

Saturday is the meet I told you about a couple days ago, the Z meet in San Jose!
Old 04-25-2012 | 12:37 PM
Spider Monkey

lol no no no not to the cabin this was when i went camping/backpacking late last year. it was legit! lake of the woods is off the hook, so much hiking to do its insane. It was a pretty tough climb/hike though but i wana do it again!
Oh, kick ***. I've camped all over those mountains from my Boy Scout days.

And oh yea they are camel filters haha
FUCKER
Old 04-25-2012 | 01:12 PM
Junkster

5/20 is the gokarting meet

Saturday is the meet I told you about a couple days ago, the Z meet in San Jose!
lol i dont think i can go out, im pretty sure i have something planned on that saturday.

Plus im still freaking out about not being able to smoke. I had to jump in bed to "hide" as soon as i got home yesterday which is probably what i will do after school today. Im scared to even leave my house for the fact that im gona convince myself to pick up a pack.

I have never had quitting be so hard before

Before it was 2-5 minute cravings that were really bad but they would subside and come back and fourth. for the past two days its been none stop anxiety attack status

I can barely keep my focus on anything it really sucks, i hope im succesful this time cause its hard as **** right now...

Long story short im cool off a 2.5 hour drive in my car knowing i cant smoke WHILE or when i GET there lol...its gona be a couple weeks before im gona go for a "cruise" as it is
Old 04-25-2012 | 03:11 PM
Spider Monkey

lol i dont think i can go out, im pretty sure i have something planned on that saturday.

Plus im still freaking out about not being able to smoke. I had to jump in bed to "hide" as soon as i got home yesterday which is probably what i will do after school today. Im scared to even leave my house for the fact that im gona convince myself to pick up a pack.

I have never had quitting be so hard before

Before it was 2-5 minute cravings that were really bad but they would subside and come back and fourth. for the past two days its been none stop anxiety attack status

I can barely keep my focus on anything it really sucks, i hope im succesful this time cause its hard as **** right now...

Long story short im cool off a 2.5 hour drive in my car knowing i cant smoke WHILE or when i GET there lol...its gona be a couple weeks before im gona go for a "cruise" as it is
I want to **** with you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad, but I'm restraining. HAHA

Last edited by Spider Monkey; 04-26-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Old 04-25-2012 | 07:49 PM
Nismomonkey

Try backpacking 9 miles (5-6k ft elevation climb) to Lake of the woods in desolate wilderness @ 8k ft with 3 days worth of gear on your back! haha

And i was still smoking cigs, FML

Speaking of which, its official i just threw a perfectly good pack of smokes in the trash, im not looking back.

Wish me luck guiz
Proud of you for that one, the cigarettes thing. I hate when people say they will quit after their pack, if they really want to quit they should chuck out all their stuff now. Not that I dont understand why they do it, but you show a level of dedication that it takes.
Old 04-25-2012 | 07:56 PM
Nismomonkey

Also the meet in San Jose, I think its the In n Out one, what time is it? I think I will be at the San Fran airport that morning and figure I might as well drive down that way for giggles since its in no way on my way home but whatever.
Old 04-25-2012 | 08:08 PM
SE5spd

Originally Posted by Nismomonkey
Also the meet in San Jose, I think its the In n Out one, what time is it? I think I will be at the San Fran airport that morning and figure I might as well drive down that way for giggles since its in no way on my way home but whatever.
11am
Old 04-26-2012 | 07:18 AM
Junkster

I want to fuck with you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad, but I'm restraining. HAHA
Lol it was really bad yesterday, felt like i was having a 24 hour anxiety attack. Im not gona lie though i smoke a refry i found in my ashtray at home but that was IT! im not planning on smoking anything today. I got home and was rediculously depressed. I must have laid down on my couch staring at the roof for over an hour. I felt like crap, ive never had withdrawals effect me like this ever...

I feel ALOT better today, and the cravings i want to say almost feel 40% gone, but we will see how the day progresses. I actually went the whole drive to work today and didnt even think about having a smoke which i found to be rather odd haha..

Originally Posted by Nismomonkey
Proud of you for that one, the cigarettes thing. I hate when people say they will quit after their pack, if they really want to quit they should chuck out all their stuff now. Not that I dont understand why they do it, but you show a level of dedication that it takes.
Yea i have always been that guy to quit at the end lol. This is i think the first time i just got pissed and tossed the pack. I really wish i never started smoking def the stupidest decision ive ever made. And believe you me, i have made some REALLY stupid decisions in my time haha.

I just hope this is the last time i have to do this!
Old 04-26-2012 | 07:32 AM
Spider Monkey

Lol it was really bad yesterday, felt like i was having a 24 hour anxiety attack. Im not gona lie though i smoke a refry i found in my ashtray at home but that was IT! im not planning on smoking anything today. I got home and was rediculously depressed. I must have laid down on my couch staring at the roof for over an hour. I felt like crap, ive never had withdrawals effect me like this ever...
Drink. That will fix it bro.

I feel ALOT better today, and the cravings i want to say almost feel 40% gone, but we will see how the day progresses. I actually went the whole drive to work today and didnt even think about having a smoke which i found to be rather odd haha..
You best not be smoking in your Z bro.
Old 04-26-2012 | 07:35 AM
Nismomonkey

11am
Can you PM me an address so I can see just how far out of the way it really is? Id probably be coming down from San Bruno then over to San Jose. I love going into San Jose because the women I always see there look like they walked off the cover of an import tuner magazine.
Old 04-26-2012 | 07:54 AM
Junkster

Drink. That will fix it bro.

You best not be smoking in your Z bro.
No way! If i drink its a guaranteed relapse...i will figure out a way to smoke if i get faded lol...thats another reason why im having such a hard time, I drink ALOT and im having to avoid doing that to quit smoking so im kinda killing two birds with one stone but it feels almost twice as hard if not worse.

Oh well im just taking it one day at a time, if i can stop smoking AND cut back on the drinking i will be a VERY happy man. Ive been needing to cut back or quit for a LONGGGGG time
Old 04-26-2012 | 08:59 AM
JZ33

Im proud of you man haha I have to come hang out soon... been too damn long...
Old 04-26-2012 | 11:51 AM
SE5spd

start drifting more actively. easiest way to stop a habit is start a new one (racing)
Old 04-26-2012 | 01:54 PM
Spider Monkey

No way! If i drink its a guaranteed relapse...i will figure out a way to smoke if i get faded lol.
LULZ. I know. I couldn't resist anymore. haha

..thats another reason why im having such a hard time, I drink ALOT and im having to avoid doing that to quit smoking so im kinda killing two birds with one stone but it feels almost twice as hard if not worse.

Oh well im just taking it one day at a time, if i can stop smoking AND cut back on the drinking i will be a VERY happy man. Ive been needing to cut back or quit for a LONGGGGG time
How does cutting back on fun make you happy? I'm totally lost with this logic.

Quick Reply: [Sacramento]: Sacramento Z Owners