Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

DivineZ... I think you're hawt...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 10:27 PM
Kangbang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whoever this dude is, he's evidently pissed this person off real bad to be put on blast like this.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:28 PM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by Spork

Why does he have a "new driver" symbol on his car?

http://www.youtube.com/user/onefineaznrom
What is a "new driver" symbol? As sh*tty as his driving is, however, that would explain a lot...

Originally Posted by Cali-Darkness
You Should have posted in the Northern California section. You should have posted the original link to the post that got this whole thing started. I believe in your "street justice" over the "cop forums" thing that others suggested over in the original post by flying_hun.

And no I dont know who the fu*k DivineZ is.
Don't know where the Northern California section is... your site is laid out differently, and I was in a bit of a hurry, didn't do any research, just headed for what looked like the most logical place. Maybe you could start a thread in that forum, linking it to this??
Old 03-29-2009, 10:29 PM
dyss

crap out of popcorn...

on another note... reckless driving is retarded... if he does all that was mentioned... i'd just call the po po and have them posted there for a couple days if they can. give a vehicle description... then he's done. the dumbass will probably be recording it which will only add to more evidence. car gone and license revoked.. streets just that much safer again with a dumbass like that out of the way.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:31 PM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by Kangbang
whoever this dude is, he's evidently pissed this person off real bad to be put on blast like this.
Well yeah- he almost killed and maimed TWO PEOPLE today. That sh*t pisses me off. The only reason my friend isn't dead is because he's UBER-conservative, and was hugging the shoulder on that blind corner. Literally, that's the only reason he's not dead. Had it been me on that road (and I ride it a LOT), I would have been more towards the center- and would have gone head-on into the Miata... and had a good chance of ending up dead.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:31 PM
Chromex319

Oh and I love the thread title too. You're a smart cookie OP (I hope that you're a chick... for reals)
Old 03-29-2009, 10:32 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Originally Posted by dyss
crap out of popcorn...

on another note... reckless driving is retarded... if he does all that was mentioned... i'd just call the po po and have them posted there for a couple days if they can. give a vehicle description... then he's done. the dumbass will probably be recording it which will only add to more evidence. car gone and license revoked.. streets just that much safer again with a dumbass like that out of the way.
True, There is a diff between agressive driving and dumbass driving. If you have to cross the yellow lines then you need to slow the fawk down.........period.
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by gixxer_girl
What is a "new driver" symbol? As sh*tty as his driving is, however, that would explain a lot...
It's a symbol that is used in Japan to show a new driver.

People do it here in the states to look JDM... but it just makes them look stupid.

O_SO_ICY_Z

It shouldn't be hard to get this guy noticed by the cops if he hangs out in the same places has custom plates and those ugly A$$ headlights. I would just call the po po on him next time I see him
Old 03-29-2009, 10:34 PM
Volk350

^true, but all in all calling out my350z like its our fault...if i were her, i would just call the cops, easiest way to get an a$$hole like that off the streets
Old 03-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Don't know where the Northern California section is... your site is laid out differently, and I was in a bit of a hurry, didn't do any research, just headed for what looked like the most logical place. Maybe you could start a thread in that forum, linking it to this??
I will give you the link ->Northern California <-
Old 03-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Volk350

they are wakaba badges from japan, the one on the right means beginner drifter/driver and the one on the left is supposed to mean pro driver/drifter in japan
Old 03-29-2009, 10:38 PM
O_SO_ICY_Z

Originally Posted by Volk350
^true, but all in all calling out my350z like its our fault...if i were her, i would just call the cops, easiest way to get an a$$hole like that off the streets
Good point and I can see both sides. Its good that she warned us about him because we don't need people like that representing My350Z. There probably is more civilized ways of doing it that calling out a whole forum though.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:38 PM
dyss

i'd punch him the nuts at starbucks and when he asks why... be like " you know why... "
- What happens in Vegas

Last edited by dyss; 03-29-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:40 PM
Volk350

^ahahhahaha yea!!! id spit on him too....then rip his wakaba badge off and be like " you aint no pro b****!!!!"
Old 03-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

the wakaba badge means he got his license within the last year...
Old 03-29-2009, 10:45 PM
gixxer_girl

[QUOTE=Chromex319;7138566]Oh and I love the thread title too. You're a smart cookie OP (I hope that you're a chick... for reals)[/QUOTE

Oh yeah! All girl! And thanks!
Here's a more appropriate pic:

That would be turn 11 at T-Hill

Originally Posted by O_SO_ICY_Z
Good point and I can see both sides. Its good that she warned us about him because we don't need people like that representing My350Z. There probably is more civilized ways of doing it that calling out a whole forum though.
Not calling out the whole forum- just him. That's why his screen name is in the thread title. I've spent enough years riding and involved in our forum to know that one douche canoe does not represent all of us.

Last edited by gixxer_girl; 03-29-2009 at 10:59 PM.
Volk350

^really? haha i didnt catch that part...man..well it makes sense huh?
Riyazsf

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn this happened on redwood? I ride my R6 there, what an idiot. And im out in the castro valley area alot with my silver Z. Man ppl better not think its me lol. Oh an plz don't call our cars "overprice/underpowered" lol, smash on him and his skills not our cars. Looks like Divine is a Team so the team too lol. BTW nice fit wat Gsxr do u ride?

Last edited by Riyazsf; 03-29-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Volk350

Yeah, he has... nearly getting killed by someone doing something as stupid as he was doing will tend to do that. And it reflects really poorly on the rest of you guys. I posted a link up above to his profile on your site... you guys might want to have a short, one-way conversation with him about his behavior on surface streets. I certainly wouldn't want to have him on any run I was going on, if I were one of y'all.
actually you cleary said " it reflects poorly on the rest of you guys"

how is that not calling us out like its our faults?
Old 03-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Chromex319

[QUOTE=gixxer_girl;7138620]
Originally Posted by Chromex319
Oh and I love the thread title too. You're a smart cookie OP (I hope that you're a chick... for reals)[/QUOTE

Oh yeah! All girl!

Not calling out the whole forum- just him. That's why his screen name is in the thread title. I've spent enough years riding and involved in our forum to know that one douche canoe does not represent all of us.
hot. Take the helmet off. You're officially welcomed and mandated to stick around.