Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

DivineZ... I think you're hawt...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Volk350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Riyazsf
Damn this happened on redwood? I ride my R6 there, what an idiot. And im out in the castro valley area alot with my silver Z. Man ppl better not think its me lol. Oh an plz don't call our cars "overprice/underpowered" lol, smash on him and his skills not our cars.

damn right!!
Old 03-29-2009, 10:49 PM
gixxer_girl

Default DivineZ, I think you're hawt...

... because I just love f**ktard douchebags who can't drive for s**t, try to pass red Miata's on the inside of a blind corner on Pinehurst, forcing them into oncoming traffic where they almost take out a motorcyclist friend of mine! It's such a turn-on to know that there are double-digit IQ TOOLS like you driving on public roads to the risk of everyone else out there, on both 2 wheels AND 4... it must make the rest of the people on this forum SO PROUD to know they have a ****tard like YOU to represent as the best of the worst!
So know this, you jerk:
1. You can't drive for s**t... and seriously- the vids you posted on youtube?? Damn dude, I'd be embarrassed to have that ***** recorded, let alone posted!
2. You want to get some skills? Take it to the track! (and yeah- I have... and I've got the skills to hold off a GT3 with a ****ing MIATA through the twisties at T-Hill, you twatwaffle, so any time you think you're "man" enough, you just holla...)
3. Know that the 2-wheeled community here in the Bay Area KNOWS WHO YOU ARE- and we're looking for you, you douche canoe. We know your silver car, we know your vanity plate. There's even a volunteer with a front-loader offering to drive it up and down Redwood, waiting for you to run some hot laps... because we all know you'll be stupid enough to blow the double yellow on a blind corner again, and I can't wait to see what happens when your overpriced/underpowered POS goes head first into some heavy machinery...
4. Lastly: with all the video you've posted up on you-tube, we've had a chance to see how really poorly you drive, and I will tell you this: it is only a matter of time before you take out a car, a motorcyclist, or a bicyclist. And then your spoiled boy-child life, as you know it, will be over. You're a cute little boy who will be real popular in prison- as someone's *****. Keep driving on Redwood/Pinehurst/Calaveras the way you have been, and you'll end up in prison for vehicular manslaughter, taking it hard up the *** for a lot of years to come.

Maybe your plates should be changed from "DivineZ" to "PRZNBCH".

Oh- and BTW... calling it "touge" sounds f**king pretentious as hell, and doesn't give you any sort of street cred at all. Why don't you just stick to posing at Starbucks, and stop embarrassing the rest of the 350Z owners?

And for what it's worth to the rest of you... I understand how it feels to rail your ride through the twisties... I've been doing it on both 2 and 4 wheels for more years than most of you have been breathing. But blowing the double yellow on a blind corner is beyond stupid. You're not the only ones on those roads- and put your anger at my post aside for a moment, and really THINK about how you'd feel if you crashed into some sedan with a woman behind the wheel who may be pregnant... or is coming home from work with her 2 year old baby girl in the back seat... or a father on his way home to his wife and kids...

Andy lastly- after watching some of those vids y'all have posted up... IF YOU HAVE A PASSENGER IN YOUR CAR ASKING YOU TO SLOW DOWN, THEN BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO SLOW THE F**K DOWN. You want to kill yourselves, go right ahead. But you do NOT have the right to take someone with you.

And now... flame on!
Old 03-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Spork
It's a symbol that is used in Japan to show a new driver.

People do it here in the states to look JDM... but it just makes them look stupid.

Orange/yellow is senior/elderly driver and the green/yellow is beginner driver It has nothing to do with being a pro driver because they sell these at regular markets for people to put on their cars in the automotive section.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:52 PM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by gixxer_girl
Oh yeah! All girl! And thanks!

I like the way you talk, wanna roughhouse
Old 03-29-2009, 10:52 PM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by Spork
It's a symbol that is used in Japan to show a new driver.

People do it here in the states to look JDM... but it just makes them look stupid.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by Cali-Darkness
I will give you the link ->Northern California <-
Posted it there, too... thank you, you're a doll!

Originally Posted by Riyazsf
Damn this happened on redwood? I ride my R6 there, what an idiot. And im out in the castro valley area alot with my silver Z. Man ppl better not think its me lol. Oh an plz don't call our cars "overprice/underpowered" lol, smash on him and his skills not our cars. BTW nice fit wat Gsxr do u ride?
Sorry, I was pissed off... my bad.
I ride a gixxer literbike.
Happened on Pinehurst, today.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:53 PM
Chromex319

1st
Old 03-29-2009, 10:54 PM
solidsnake

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IhNPDueFVSo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IhNPDueFVSo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 03-29-2009, 10:54 PM
Chromex319

I like the way you talk, wanna roughhouse
She's mine! I saw her first!
Old 03-29-2009, 10:56 PM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by Volk350
actually you cleary said " it reflects poorly on the rest of you guys"

how is that not calling us out like its our faults?
Yes- just as a bunch of effing Ruff Ryders shutting down the freeways in SoCal reflects poorly on us (motorcycle riders), because people tend to lump everyone together... and if one person is being a douche, then everyone must be same way. I don't see it that way... but his behavior makes everyone look bad in the eyes of outsiders.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:57 PM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

So, do you want to roughhouse

I want to see more pix of u
Old 03-29-2009, 10:57 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
Orange/yellow is senior/elderly driver and the green/yellow is beginner driver It has nothing to do with being a pro driver because they sell these at regular markets for people to put on their cars in the automotive section.
Ahh, gotcha. Thanks.

I don't get why anyone would put an "elderly driver" sticker on their car.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:58 PM
Chromex319

So, do you want to roughhouse

I want to see more pix of u
You already said that on her other thread...
Old 03-29-2009, 10:58 PM
Volk350

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
so? just cuz they sell them in the stores doesnt mean that they cant be called pro...you can put nitto stickers on your car...does that mean your sponsored by them? honestly? who knows?! just like you dont know if they are senior drifters or what not from japan....i mean clearly this guy isnt...i was told that thats what it was meant by some japanese dudes that were FOB...whoopsies!!
Old 03-29-2009, 10:59 PM
IsDatIt

i think he should put this on instead.......

It will Fit Him More Better.....

Old 03-29-2009, 11:00 PM
Volk350

Originally Posted by gixxer_girl
Yes- just as a bunch of effing Ruff Ryders shutting down the freeways in SoCal reflects poorly on us (motorcycle riders), because people tend to lump everyone together... and if one person is being a douche, then everyone must be same way. I don't see it that way... but his behavior makes everyone look bad in the eyes of outsiders.
people can think whatever they want, but i sure as hell am not gonna take responsibility for them....and *** the ruff ryders anyway...hahah....
Old 03-29-2009, 11:02 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

LOL @ Volk350 getting butthurt over everything!
Old 03-29-2009, 11:02 PM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

LOL... Yeah but this time I added I wanted to see more pix since she removed the other one.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:05 PM
Volk350

^haha why do you think that cuz i said *** ruff ryders? lol what are you a ruff ryder from arkansas? im not becoming the center of attention on this one...hahaha not like the others!
Old 03-29-2009, 11:07 PM
Volk350

did you just make a new thread ? haha i saw two and was like ...WTF?
Old 03-29-2009, 11:09 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

No just your whole stance w/gixxer chick on calling dude out, saying it's bs to call all us out, then the driving badges meanings, then blah blah blah..... LOL just think it's funny on the internets.