Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

DivineZ... I think you're hawt...

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 10:24 AM
SageZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vo7848
+1
+1
Old 03-30-2009, 10:32 AM
mcarther101

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Please don't mistake my silver Z for this guys if you see me on Calaveras... lol. I'll be the silver Z with a pirate flag and no JDM-BS-stickers.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:27 AM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by Smitty??
AGREED!!!! GIXXER GIRL, take care of your own problems instead of trying to make them ours. Be a big girl and put your money where your mouth is or GTFO of here. You sound like a cry baby. Everyone on this site has dealt with something like this before and we dont need to read a useless thread about your personal experience.
Don't like my post? That's cool... you don't have to read it. That's the beauty of the internetz, Pumpkin- if you don't like what someone has to say, you don't have to click on it! And your opinion has no more validity than mine, so.... have a nice day!

Originally Posted by Xlr82x
Proops to you for find this guy. How did you know his screen name or actually find him here on the site? Coming from a fellow motorcyclist, I ******* hate people who drive like this when i'm out on the bike.
We had a description of the car, and the license plate, and one of our forum members found him here. We've also found his myspace page, although I haven't had a chance to look at it.

Originally Posted by anotheraznguy
Alrighty guys, moved this from 03-08 350z section to nor-cal and merged both threads. Please remember to try and be civil. I know lives were nearly lost and such but please try not to make this into a huge pissing contest
I have no issues with anyone on this site- except DivineZ. He nearly killed a friend of mine, and since he's posting up here looking for peeps to go drive with, y'all deserve to know that he's the sort of "driver" (and I use the term really, really loosely) who could cause an accident and hurt, maim, or kill one of you. The guy in the red miata he forced into oncoming traffic could just as easily have been one of you guys... and most of you guys seem really nice!
Old 03-30-2009, 11:28 AM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by mcarther101
Please don't mistake my silver Z for this guys if you see me on Calaveras... lol. I'll be the silver Z with a pirate flag and no JDM-BS-stickers.
You're all good... he's got those ugly headlight things, plus he's got the DivineZ vanity plates! Just throw us the wave, don't run us off the road, and we'll know it's you!
Old 03-30-2009, 11:42 AM
mcarther101

Originally Posted by gixxer_girl
You're all good... he's got those ugly headlight things, plus he's got the DivineZ vanity plates! Just throw us the wave, don't run us off the road, and we'll know it's you!
Maybe I'll throw you a kiss hahaha... jk... it looks like Jesse is already up on ya:
Originally Posted by Cali-Darkness
I like the way you talk, wanna roughhouse
Old 03-30-2009, 11:49 AM
mcarther101

From the BARF forums:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7CtaQTG3iOA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_e mbedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7CtaQTG3iOA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_e mbedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Obviously not a 350z... but I rofl'd. Some old AE86 and a RSX type S(low)? F'king ricers make me laugh.

Oh, wait.. there's more:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MHEjj0Ndam8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=pl ayer_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MHEjj0Ndam8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=pl ayer_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
HAHAHAHAHA. Oh wow, it just keeps getting better.

Last edited by mcarther101; 03-30-2009 at 11:54 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:59 AM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Maybe I'll throw you a kiss hahaha... jk... it looks like Jesse is already up on ya:

Dude, you had to see the original pic she posted. Didn't even need to post the "**** or GTFO" but she removed it

The new pic just leaves way to much for the imagination.

Careful when blowing kisses though, some of those guys have long hair and are in leather. Can get a little confusing with a helmet obstructing the full view.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:14 PM
anotheraznguy

we have been warned about divine. Be careful out there guys when you are driving spiritedly. We do not own the road and there could always be motos cyclists deer or even pedestrians. I am glad that no one has gotten hurt so far but if he were to go driving with a group it would be disasterous. 1 rule to follow is ride your own ride. Our in our instance drive your own pace. Good luck and he safe.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:20 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

pics of gixxer girl?
Old 03-30-2009, 02:45 PM
Project DSR

ARRRR i'm a pirate and im gonna steal all your booties
Old 03-30-2009, 04:09 PM
08Silver350z

3. Know that the 2-wheeled community here in the Bay Area KNOWS WHO YOU ARE- and we're looking for you, you douche canoe. We know your silver car, we know your vanity plate. There's even a volunteer with a front-loader offering to drive it up and down Redwood, waiting for you to run some hot laps... because we all know you'll be stupid enough to blow the double yellow on a blind corner again, and I can't wait to see what happens when your overpriced/underpowered POS goes head first into some heavy machinery...
I drive a silver 350z.... please dont **** up my car thinking its some other douche's car haha. Seriously tho its ****ers like this that get other people in trouble just because they drive the same car. Ruins it for everybody
Old 03-30-2009, 05:02 PM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
pics of gixxer girl?
Pic below... it was from a promo shot for the last band I was in (I play bass/sing)... does that help?

Originally Posted by 08Silver350z
I drive a silver 350z.... please dont **** up my car thinking its some other douche's car haha. Seriously tho its ****ers like this that get other people in trouble just because they drive the same car. Ruins it for everybody
No worries- he's got the vanity plates, and none of us would ever violate your ride... there are a lot of a$$holes out there on Gixxers doing stupid $hit, the last thing I would want is for someone to damage my bike because of someone else... so we wouldn't do something like that to anyone else, promise!!
Attached Images  
Old 03-30-2009, 05:06 PM
gixxer_girl

Well, you can throw me a kiss... but one has to ask... are you hawt??

Originally Posted by Cali-Darkness
Dude, you had to see the original pic she posted. Didn't even need to post the "**** or GTFO" but she removed it

The new pic just leaves way to much for the imagination.

Careful when blowing kisses though, some of those guys have long hair and are in leather. Can get a little confusing with a helmet obstructing the full view.
Oh, you saw the one I pulled off, huh? lolz Well, maybe I'll put it back up...
Old 03-30-2009, 05:18 PM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Well, you can throw me a kiss... but one has to ask... are you hawt??

Oh, you saw the one I pulled off, huh? lolz Well, maybe I'll put it back up...
Did I ever... I was like
Old 03-31-2009, 01:35 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Pic below... it was from a promo shot for the last band I was in (I play bass/sing)... does that help?
Old 03-31-2009, 08:58 AM
coolblue830

I like where this thread is going...
Old 03-31-2009, 09:25 AM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Here's one a photographer friend of mine took at Thunder Hill end of last November...
Attached Thumbnails DivineZ... I think you're hawt...-1-connie-t_hill_tailpipe.jpg  
Old 03-31-2009, 09:41 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

U got purdy eyes.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:09 AM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Im kinda impressed, manicured nails and tracks her bike
Old 03-31-2009, 10:18 AM
datsunHEAD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think we need a thread on just gixxer girl : )