Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

DivineZ... I think you're hawt...

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 10:07 AM
Jgrizzle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man NorCals leg humping thread is so much better than the Mid Atlantics. Ours is like 1500 posts long and the girl only put up one camera phone pic. and got mad when someone "pissed in her cheerios"

I wish we had a hot angry gixxer girl in the mid A to call people "pumpkin" when she is making fun of them.

Gixxer girl can you be my date to the Mid A leg humping thread? Just say youre with Jgrizzle and you are new to the forum and wanted to say that he is the hottness. (and that daytona blue is your favorite color)

https://my350z.com/forum/mid-atlanti...kville-md.html
Old 04-01-2009, 03:36 PM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by Jgrizzle
Man NorCals leg humping thread is so much better than the Mid Atlantics. Ours is like 1500 posts long and the girl only put up one camera phone pic. and got mad when someone "pissed in her cheerios"

I wish we had a hot angry gixxer girl in the mid A to call people "pumpkin" when she is making fun of them.

Gixxer girl can you be my date to the Mid A leg humping thread? Just say youre with Jgrizzle and you are new to the forum and wanted to say that he is the hottness. (and that daytona blue is your favorite color)

OK, so, I just jumped into the thread, and posted this:

CLICK ME

Should I have posted a pic?
Old 04-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

So Connie, I cant believe how many people actually believe this kid's apology over there. I saw right through his bull **** the day he posted over there. Blind_Io & flying_hun saw through him right away, Im glad they did too. I honestly don't think he is sorry for what he did but more sorry at the fact he got caught.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:50 PM
03aeroZ

Originally Posted by Volk350
i personally think marines are all retarded, i have run into nothing but ***gs when it comes to them...pretty much a fight everytime cuz thats all they know and think about is steroids and fighting and **** haha but hey good on you i guess!!
Um, I may be mistaken, but aren't the Marines the only branch of the service that requires someone to graduate high school? And this does not count a GED (for the most part, I know they are starting to accept a small amount if the score well on the ASVAB). Not saying that if you graduate high school, you are so much smarter than the average joe, but it does put a higher importance on a basic education (even though some public high schools are far from stellar in the education department).
Old 04-01-2009, 05:38 PM
TrinitySRT
Banned

Originally Posted by Jgrizzle

damn is my pissing in peoples cheerios not awesome enough that you have to try and drag the west side into that mid-A girls failure of a thread?

would it help if I posted artistic nudes of girls to boost up our east side thread? lol

I dont get these girl threads... and how the girls dont have any 100% decent pics to toss out right upfront. everyone knows someone with a digital camera!

btw daytona blue is gay.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:39 PM
TrinitySRT
Banned

oh... and

Old 04-01-2009, 05:45 PM
clutchslip

Hi, guys.

Hey, I don't have a Z, right now. I had 300 Turbo, tricked and boosted to 12lbs street boost. I do have a 'vette and a couple of motorcycles.

I also have been hit by a car crossing the double yellow. It cost me $100,000. I was in a wheelchair for a year. I had a couple of operations.

If that does nothing for you, here is a link, below, to a head-on that I hope makes everyone think about how they drive.

If you can't stay on your own side of the road, then you really ain't that fast. And a lot of people can prove it.

Best. Drive safe.

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/fo...&postcount=342

da clutch

Last edited by clutchslip; 04-01-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Moike

I came over from BARF and registered just to post what the end result of a little loss in concentration or control can have on public roads.

My background is I hold five different racing licenses with the word 'expert' on them currently. I was Nationally ranked 3rd overall in the Forumla 1 Superside series and 3rd overall on the West Coast in 2008.

And I didn't learn to go fast on the street. Nor did I ever scratch my itch there.

When I'm not racing I (gasp) stunt ride motorcycles, and get this... I dig drifting. I don't have a drift car but I've got a great deal of respect for drift racing and I've made some friends down South when I've been out at Willow Springs racing and the drift events have been taking place. So much that I've taken rides in the drift cars on more than one occasion.

As long as it takes place on a closed circuit racecourse, it's great.

Here's what happens when you get up in the hills and try to push the envelope.

Josh Rogers ~ Owner, Scoot Quarterly Magazine, http://www.scootmagazine.com/ Taken out by a street 'drifter' in a Lexus 300 on the back side of Highway 9 in the Santa Cruz Mountains while out reviewing a Laser R9 for the magazine.

The Lexus 300 crossed the double yellow when it lost control trying to drift and hit Josh head on.

This happened back in March 2nd of 2008... Josh is just now able to walk again, and won't ever be the same physically.

Last edited by Moike; 04-01-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:33 PM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by Cali-Darkness
So Connie, I cant believe how many people actually believe this kid's apology over there. I saw right through his bull **** the day he posted over there. Blind_Io & flying_hun saw through him right away, Im glad they did too. I honestly don't think he is sorry for what he did but more sorry at the fact he got caught.
I don't think he's got enough years under his belt or brains in his head to truly understand the scope of what almost happened... but change usually starts with little steps. I truly hope that he'll start thinking... and maybe that will lead to change.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:06 AM
sno

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A+ thread, would read again. Vigilante internet justice FTW. I commend the OP.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:39 AM
Volk350

Originally Posted by 03aeroZ
Um, I may be mistaken, but aren't the Marines the only branch of the service that requires someone to graduate high school? And this does not count a GED (for the most part, I know they are starting to accept a small amount if the score well on the ASVAB). Not saying that if you graduate high school, you are so much smarter than the average joe, but it does put a higher importance on a basic education (even though some public high schools are far from stellar in the education department).
well seeing as that the marines are a BRANCH of the Navy, than i guess getting in would be about the same requirements. so unfortunately you are mistaken, becuase the Navy requires a high school diploma also, not saying that that is a huge thing, but yes it is a requirement. yup i do agree with you on high schools and the education department (garbage), but i have not heard that you can get in with a high asvab score, if thats true, thats new to me, i scored higher then most on the asvab but still required at minimum, a high school diploma. now when you have college, thats when you really make money, especially being an officer...
Old 04-02-2009, 04:09 AM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by sno
A+ thread, would read again. Vigilante internet justice FTW. I commend the OP.
Thank you... I just hope DivineZ wakes up, and modifies his behavior, before he kills someone. After watching those videos, it's scary thinking he's out on the same roads as I am on my bike.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:25 AM
TrinitySRT
Banned

Originally Posted by Volk350
well seeing as that the marines are a BRANCH of the Navy, than i guess getting in would be about the same requirements. so unfortunately you are mistaken, becuase the Navy requires a high school diploma also, not saying that that is a huge thing, but yes it is a requirement. yup i do agree with you on high schools and the education department (garbage), but i have not heard that you can get in with a high asvab score, if thats true, thats new to me, i scored higher then most on the asvab but still required at minimum, a high school diploma. now when you have college, thats when you really make money, especially being an officer...
Marine.... = My *** Rides In Navy Equipment

end of story.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:29 AM
soleil
NolaZcc

gixxer girl,
Old 04-02-2009, 09:45 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Originally Posted by soleil
gixxer girl,
she has her own boobies she doesnt need man ***** LOL!
Old 04-02-2009, 09:48 AM
soleil
NolaZcc

Originally Posted by idwin
Old 04-02-2009, 10:51 AM
cbr1000rr

What happened to this ****tard divine z? yes I am from barf.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:30 AM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by soleil
gixxer girl,
Hello, Sunshine!

Originally Posted by idwin
We call them "moobs", and yes, mine seem to do a reasonably decent job on their own without supplemental Moob assistance...
Old 04-02-2009, 11:35 AM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by TrinitySRT
Marine.... = My *** Rides In Navy Equipment

end of story.
Really? Cuz there've been an awful lot of Marines killed on foreign shores... which means they're out of the boats, Missy. As the daughter, sister, and adopted mother of Marines, I'd be so much happier if people would quit poking at Marines. It's so not relevant to this thread. Try to keep it on track, Pumpkin... if you catch my drift...

Awww yeah... mad props for the subtle use of driving terms...
Old 04-02-2009, 11:38 AM
soleil
NolaZcc

Originally Posted by gixxer_girl
Hello, Sunshine!
parlez vous francais?